Apparently, Conservatives now support massive entitlements?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
It continues to be one big government liberal initiative after another with Trump. Now, we are supposed to get behind a plan for 6 months of paid maternity leave... a plan the liberals have been pushing for years. Once again, Donald Trump proves he is not a Conservative. And ANY of his enthusiastic pom-pom wavers who want to defend this crap are not Conservatives either.

It just blows my mind that we have numerous foremost voices of Conservatism out there defending this today. Is this what we're going to do? Sell out all our conservative principles to support Trump because he's not Hillary? Hey... I get it... we gotta vote for him or we're going to get the Marxist... but let's be clear, we're voting for a big government liberal.

I have always said Trump is to the left of Hillary. The fact liberals support Hillary over Trump, I find amusing.

It continues to be one big government liberal initiative after another with Trump. Now, we are supposed to get behind a plan for 6 months of paid maternity leave... a plan the liberals have been pushing for years. Once again, Donald Trump proves he is not a Conservative. And ANY of his enthusiastic pom-pom wavers who want to defend this crap are not Conservatives either.

It just blows my mind that we have numerous foremost voices of Conservatism out there defending this today. Is this what we're going to do? Sell out all our conservative principles to support Trump because he's not Hillary? Hey... I get it... we gotta vote for him or we're going to get the Marxist... but let's be clear, we're voting for a big government liberal.

6 weeks....6 months....same thing, right?

I thought it was 6 weeks? Don't like it either way. More pandering. Like back in Iowa......Ethanol. deep sigh.

Govt already broke......gonna hang $300T un-funded on the kids. And why us his daughter "working" on anything? We not elect her? Bad as Hillary Care......

Conservatives were somehow duped by a man who just a few years ago said that Hillary would make a great President. :eusa_wall:

Trump is more of the old Rockefeller Republican than a conservative.

I have always said Trump is to the left of Hillary. The fact liberals support Hillary over Trump, I find amusing.
If Trump wasn't pandering to the religious right and attacking brown people, many liberals would be supporting him. Of course, he could never have won the GOP primaries without doing that.

Libs are mad that fathers are not included in the proposal.

They are included. I heard it covers "stay at home" to care for elderly.

Maybe. I honestly don't know all the details, but it got this chick all fired up.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d968d5e4b0aa4b722d99c7

You have to wonder... how many more republicans are going to have to be waylaid by the left when trying to pander to them? GW Bush outspent the previous two Democrats on entitlements and expanded social programs the most since LBJ... look what it got him! McCain had campaign finance reform, Romney had Romneycare. Bush and Rubio out there pushing amnesty plans. It doesn't work, people!

Voters who want big government entitlements and social programs are going to vote for the Varsity, not the JV team.

Libs are mad that fathers are not included in the proposal.

They are included. I heard it covers "stay at home" to care for elderly.

Maybe. I honestly don't know all the details, but it got this chick all fired up.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d968d5e4b0aa4b722d99c7

You have to wonder... how many more republicans are going to have to be waylaid by the left when trying to pander to them? GW Bush outspent the previous two Democrats on entitlements and expanded social programs the most since LBJ... look what it got him! McCain had campaign finance reform, Romney had Romneycare. Bush and Rubio out there pushing amnesty plans. It doesn't work, people!

Voters who want big government entitlements and social programs are going to vote for the Varsity, not the JV team.

The modern Republican Party is as corrupt as the Dems. They both love the power and money that come with big government.

Small government is dead. There is no power to be had from it.

If Trump wasn't pandering to the religious right and attacking brown people, many liberals would be supporting him. Of course, he could never have won the GOP primaries without doing that.

If Trump would have ran as a Democrat, he would be loved by the left. Just the way America thinks, R or D. Pretty stupid.

Holy shit, give it a rest Senator Cruz. You lost fair and square and your plans to establish a theocracy were foiled.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 29
Holy shit, give it a rest Senator Cruz. You lost fair and square and your plans to establish a theocracy were foiled.

Well okay then, so you're no longer a Conservative because you didn't like Cruz believing in God? Trump and Hillary were both out there last week pandering to Christians. Something like 85% of the voting public is Christian. You can't fucking win an election in America as an Atheist, dingbat.

And I am really sorry that you are so profoundly ignorant of the Constitution that you don't understand it's impossible to establish a theocracy, even IF Cruz or anyone else wanted to! It cannot be done unless you burn the Constitution!

And I'm sorry that you're unable to take a joke. That said, jokes aside, I don't subscribe to some partisan dogma that says if you are a conservative/liberal then you must believe in X,Y, and Z or else! So no, I don't mind a bit of spending to help people in need. This country and most of the world stopped giving a shit about deficit spending a long time ago. Oh and in future don't forget the ™ after Conservative™. You wouldn't want to be sued by the GOP™ for copyright infringement.

I'm sorry but you people, the "Alt-Right" and the GOP are NOT Conservatives.

Promise libs free shit and they will flock over to vote for him.

Hillary has used the same thing bunch of times before. Live by lies, die by them.

Populism is the new conservatism.

It's been amazingly entertaining to watch.

Populism is the new conservatism.

It's been amazingly entertaining to watch.

No.... There are some people selling out their conservative principles to be Populists.

Conservatism is a deeply-rooted philosophy articulated by numerous conservative minds through the years and some fluke populist candidate for president isn't going to change it. There have been populists before, this is nothing new. There have been nationalist-populists... nothing new there either.

Forum List

Back