Apparently Kamala Harris Cares More About Her Office Than The Border

But Democrats can, they make shit up all the time and no low too low.
I can't imagine how enraged the left media would be if this was Pence.
Let's say Pence, like Harris, refuses to give interviews... then actually does.. but only if the interview is Fox News and is only about how he redecorated his office.
Can you imagine the coverage such an interview would get by the left. There would be spittle all over floor after they lost their minds.

I can't imagine how enraged the left media would be if this was Pence.
Let's say Pence, like Harris, refuses to give interviews... then actually does.. but only if the interview is Fox News and is only about how he redecorated his office.
Can you imagine the coverage such an interview would get by the left. There would be spittle all over floor after they lost their minds.

Pence was a bad man, because he wouldn't have dinner with another woman without his wife. That and he's CHRISTIAN, can you imagine?

Of course if he were POTUS, he'd be racist and things like that off go. He'd be treated better than Trump though, on the condition he kept his mouth shut about the establishment.

Just as toobfreak has stated before in another topic of mine, they're celebrating all of this.

I'll tell you something else they celebrated. You keep hearing all these horrors about the Day of Insurrection on 1/6 where no one has been charged with insurrection and most just got a slap on the wrist! Oh the horror of it all, look out democracy, despite the fact that in a free society, most of those people had every right to be there and protest and did nothing wrong.

But it was just horrible, vile, sickening.

But the day after the Floyd riots last year, hundreds, thousands marched on the WH in anger! Several secret service and other security people were hurt. They were so concerned about the event they finally took Trump down to the basement bunker to be sure he was protected, and did any on the Left revile any of that? No! The CELEBRATED! They thought it was funny.

And that is why the election was pre ordained to be stolen by the elites. No one in their right mind would vote for these two unless they should not be able to vote. People can actually be convinced that a President who made things better for them was not true, and that the other party was the worst thing in world history with one race the devil and the male sex and Christianity the true evil. Many of the same race will never be trusted in true survival if it comes to it.

Which is why I refer you to my OP. If it were Trump, he would have been impeached a LONG time ago for not following through with his promises to keep America first when he was sworn in. The ironic thing is Resnic is right. The democrats' way of handling things is by doing absolutely nothing. Just as toobfreak has stated before in another topic of mine, they're celebrating all of this. They cannot recognize a dick because most of them are dicks themselves.
Poor trump....poor poor trump....poor poor poor trump!
1639597743511.png

What can they say? The best they got is to avoid the subject just like they do with Biden and if you start up a conversation with them about it they'll attempt to change the subject constantly and not answer any of your questions but expect you to answer their own. I've seen it a thousand times. They have nothing so they resort to this and attack.
I think what it boils down to is that the left pays about the same amount of attention to the barbs about Harris as we do about what the band of turds running the so-called 1/6 commission have to say......So it sorta evens out. ;)

Forum List

Back