Apple is right to refuse to help the FBI hack into iphonnes

I disagree if it was an American yes,, but if we are dealing a terrorist group then it needs to be uncovered

How long before FBI or any other gov't agency demand unlocking phones of Americans by just labeling them terrorists or even just suspects, regardless if they are or not. Therefore, I'm on side of Apple.

You are on the wrong side ....you need to re-consider.
It doesn't work this way. They want a way for law enforcement to hack into phones, not for Apple to do it for them. All the same, law enforcement can label anyone a terrorist.
They ain’t American who cares ..

They can be.

Exactly..............unfortunately right here in River City we have American terrorists and American Traitors otherwise known as democrats. aka satanists.

https://www.andalusiastarnews.com/author/Letter to the editor/

There you go. This is an excellent example of why Apple can't give in.

Apple will be 'persuaded' to do what is right.

They already have.

I disagree if it was an American yes,, but if we are dealing a terrorist group then it needs to be uncovered

How long before FBI or any other gov't agency demand unlocking phones of Americans by just labeling them terrorists or even just suspects, regardless if they are or not. Therefore, I'm on side of Apple.

They can be.

Exactly..............unfortunately right here in River City we have American terrorists and American Traitors otherwise known as democrats. aka satanists.

They already have.
Foreigners that kill us have no protection under our constitution

They can be.

They already have.

Take it to court.

They already have.

Take it to court.
Ok lol

The arrougance of the morons is all too evident.............National Security must come first....if anyone or any organization is labeled a terrorist by the government it is usually for good reason...they might occasionally make a mistake but that is nothing compared to preserving our National Security...it always amazes me how some have no consideration for National Security...based on stupidity and arrorgance...so many think America has nothing to worry about.

The National Security Strategy of the United States of America

I just got finished rewatching Judgement at Nuremberg. If you haven't seen it or if you did, the message apparently went right over your head. I suggest you search it out watch it and discover the message. It's not like we haven't been here before.

The arrougance of the morons is all too evident.............National Security must come first....if anyone or any organization is labeled a terrorist by the government it is usually for good reason...they might occasionally make a mistake but that is nothing compared to preserving our National Security...it always amazes me how some have no consideration for National Security...based on stupidity and arrorgance...so many think America has nothing to worry about.

I just got finished rewatching Judgement at Nuremberg. If you haven't seen it or if you did, the message apparently went right over your head. I suggest you search it out watch it and discover the message. It's not like we haven't been here before.

Only a idiot thinks Nuremburg has anything to do with the National Security of America....if you have any appreciation for the truth whatsoever you will steer clear of Hollywood movies.

Right. LOL

Give government blank check to do whatever it takes to "protect us" even if that means to ignore the constitution, rights, and liberties. No thanks.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Because you said so?

Let me see... Blindly trusting the FBI and government to not to do wrong, or keep my liberties in place. Hard choice, right?

The thing we as Americans value most, our liberty, is lost if we force safety as our primary value. The essence of liberty is that brings you some degree of uncertainty. Liberty stands in opposition to tyranny, to paranoia and to knee-jerk militarism.

When people have liberty, their freedom of choice, freedom of speech, freedom of action, freedom of movement... they are not being controlled and so might go "out of control" and use that liberty to harm others.

If a position was adopted that sought to curb liberty so that people would or could not go "out of control" then people would effectively be controlled. In opting for absolute safety, the freedom of movement, freedom of choice, freedom of speech and freedom of action would be reduced or eliminated.

Some political dilemmas come to down to: Whom should we trust more? In the case of Apple vs. the FBI, the question is: Whom should we distrust less?
FBI vs. Apple: Government Shouldn't Get Encryption Back Door | National Review
Apple Is Right to Refuse to Help the FBI Hack into iPhones

That's why most ppl want apple even though they have a few backdoors to shit they claim they don't but they do.. but nowhere near what droids etc have...... not yet anyway.
But we already knew this it's the sheep who still have trouble esp. the losers who tell you take your meds lmfao. Those usually the dumbasses taking all the meds.

We warned you how this bs can be used against you years later and from years ago.

Well, the last time this was an issue the FBI (under Comey I think) took it to a tech company in Isrel and got them to open it up. If that's the case fine. Just call apple in and ask them one more time real nice to open the phone. If they refuse, then just encourage that company in Israel to heavier advertise that Apple no longer has the corner on the secure device market this killing it me of apples main selling points.

It doesn't work this way. They want a way for law enforcement to hack into phones, not for Apple to do it for them. All the same, law enforcement can label anyone a terrorist.

They can be.

Fuck apple and the jackass they rode in on.

Apple is in full right of protecting their intellectual property.

Why would the government want to look at the phone of a innocent person?

Are you implying that given possibility, they would not look at the phones of innocent person? Government never ever abused their power, right?

Remember the outrage when Senate realized they'be been monitored (spied on) by the very agencies that suppose to protect them?

If exception is made and Apple is forced to unlock the phone once, because of one terrorist, how long before government make that same request again? What prevents them from calling everyone they seek to investigate for any reason, a terrorist?

Last edited:

They can be.

They already have.

This is not about protection of "foreigners that kill us", it's more about protection of American liberties under our Constitution.

Why would the government want to look at the phone of a innocent person?

Are you implying that given possibility, they would not look at the phones of innocent person? Government never ever abused their power, right?

Remember the outrage when Senate realized they'be been monitored (spied on) by the very agencies that suppose to protect them?

If exception is made and Apple is forced to unlock the phone once, because of one terrorist, how long before government make that same request again? What prevents them from calling everyone they seek to investigate for any reason, a terrorist?

The problem isn't Apple unlocking the phone. The problem is the government wanting access outside of Apple.

Law enforcement wants to be able to do it without a court order making Apple do it.

Right. LOL

Give government blank check to do whatever it takes to "protect us" even if that means to ignore the constitution, rights, and liberties. No thanks.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Nonsense.....Presidents have violated the constitution many times in the name of National Security....National Security is paramount-- as in it takes precedence over the constitution.

National security should take precedence over cyber privacy - Debate Nirvana

Right. LOL

Nonsense.....Presidents have violated the constitution many times in the name of National Security....National Security is paramount-- as in it takes precedence over the constitution.

National security should take precedence over cyber privacy - Debate Nirvana

Let me get this straight, you are in favor of violating the Constitution?

Because you said so?

Let me see... Blindly trusting the FBI and government to not to do wrong, or keep my liberties in place. Hard choice, right?

The thing we as Americans value most, our liberty, is lost if we force safety as our primary value. The essence of liberty is that brings you some degree of uncertainty. Liberty stands in opposition to tyranny, to paranoia and to knee-jerk militarism.

When people have liberty, their freedom of choice, freedom of speech, freedom of action, freedom of movement... they are not being controlled and so might go "out of control" and use that liberty to harm others.

If a position was adopted that sought to curb liberty so that people would or could not go "out of control" then people would effectively be controlled. In opting for absolute safety, the freedom of movement, freedom of choice, freedom of speech and freedom of action would be reduced or eliminated.

What hyperbole...typical of the stooopids on this board of which there are way too many.

Let me give you a very simple example that even someone like you might understand......aka say a NY cop grabs a known American muslim-citizen terrorist with full constitutional rights....and based on previous intelligence it is known that he is involved in a plot in NYC to set off a dirty bomb that would kill thousands and render a huge portion of NYC un-inhabitable....the suspect will not talk though it is believed he knows the location of the bomb....he has a apple cell phone but apple will not open it though it may have info on where the bomb is located....would you be willing to let thousands of people die in order to protect the constitutional rights of the terrorist?

When National Security Trumps Individual Rights

Last edited:

I always find it humorous when people like you think the government is going to mass target civilians who are minding their own business. :laugh:

Youre dumb.

I always find it humorous when people like you think the government is going to mass target civilians who are minding their own business. :laugh:

Youre dumb.

You're not aware of government already mass targeting civilians with their data collection. That is humorous, shitstain.

Last edited:

Youre dumb.

You're not aware of government already mass targeting civilians with their data collection. That is humorous, shitstain.
Name one person that has been negatively impacted by data.

Because you said so?

What hyperbole...typical of the stooopids on this board of which there are way too many.

Let me give you a very simple example that even someone like you might understand......aka say a NY cop grabs a known American muslim-citizen terrorist with full constitutional rights....and based on previous intelligence it is known that he is involved in a plot in NYC to set off a dirty bomb that would kill thousands and render a huge portion of NYC un-inhabitable....the suspect will not talk though it is believed he knows the location of the bomb....he has a apple cell phone but apple will not open it though it may have info on where the bomb is located....would you be willing to let thousands of people die in order to protect the constitutional rights of the terrorist?

When National Security Trumps Individual Rights

Do you know meaning of constitutional rights?

American citizens, terrorist or not, do have constitutional rights.

You want Apple to unlock the phone, get the court order, moron.

And, to test your example, as you're presenting it as constitutional, you would have no problem rounding up all Afghans and Iraqis, along with Iranians that live in US and send them to internment camps, just as you leftists did with Japanese Americans.

Forum List

Back