Apple stock up 23 percent

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
ISIS just placed an order for 500,000 new I-phones.

My Samsung works just fine thank you.

ISIS just placed an order for 500,000 new I-phones.

My Samsung works just fine thank you.
Yeah apparently Apple is in business to make a profit not act as an unpaid arm of the Federal National Security Apparatus, after all we send our taxes to Washington D.C. not Cupertino.

Go Apple.. fuck the government. :D

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?" -- Steve Jobs

Apple is a TAXCHEATER and when Applecrapple pays 3% tax you and me pay more taxes.

Piece of sh=t company

Apple is a TAXCHEATER and when Applecrapple pays 3% tax you and me pay more taxes.

Piece of sh=t company
Except for the fact that Apple products are cheaper (and given more available capital for R&D, higher quality), their employees are paid more and their shareholders enjoy higher returns. I'd rather Apple pay less taxes; they do far more good for society than the corrupt money wasting, war mongers in the Federal Government ever have, in fact I'm all for Apple and the rest of American businesses paying ZERO federal income taxes.

....but apparently you haven't done much homework on the subject since Apple's real effective federal tax rates have been north of 13% for several years now and it's all perfectly LEGAL, do you (or anybody else) go out of your way to pay more taxes than you legally owe? yeah I thought not.

GO APPLE!
steve-jobs-in-his-own-words.jpeg

Piece of sh=t company
Except for the fact that Apple products are cheaper (and given more available capital for R&D, higher quality), their employees are paid more and their shareholders enjoy higher returns. I'd rather Apple pay less taxes; they do far more good for society than the corrupt money wasting, war mongers in the Federal Government ever have, in fact I'm all for Apple and the rest of American businesses paying ZERO federal income taxes.

....but apparently you haven't done much homework on the subject since Apple's real effective federal tax rates have been north of 13% for several years now and it's all perfectly LEGAL, do you (or anybody else) go out of your way to pay more taxes than you legally owe? yeah I thought not.

GO APPLE!
Apple products are cheaper, because they are made by 8 year old girls working in Chinese sweat shops...................

Piece of sh=t company

GO APPLE!
Apple products are cheaper, because they are made by 8 year old girls working in Chinese sweat shops...................
Apple products are actually more expensive than their competitors.

Way more.

I see so many posts to which the originators have failed to attach their bank account numbers, PINs and Social Security Numbers.

Secrecy!

So WTF IS it that you have to hide?

I don't like Apple's shit. Apple is for rubes who are willing to pay way too much just because of the name recognition.

I freed my family from the Apple plantation a while ago, and our lives are much improved.

So fuck Apple.

As mentioned above, the US security apparatus created by Bush is a gang rape of the US Constitution and our privacy. And no they are trying to compulsorily enlist a private entity into service as a burglar.

Go Apple! I'm still not going to buy any of your shit, but I am fully supportive of your efforts in this situation.

Same bullshit fear and joy every year from Wall Street Publications.
The same Publications that say non-Ricardian Free Trade and unemployed Americans are a GOOD thing.

I don't like Apple's shit. Apple is for rubes who are willing to pay way too much just because of the name recognition.

I freed my family from the Apple plantation a while ago, and our lives are much improved.

So fuck Apple.

As mentioned above, the US security apparatus created by Bush is a gang rape of the US Constitution and our privacy. And no they are trying to compulsorily enlist a private entity into service as a burglar.

Go Apple! I'm still not going to buy any of your shit, but I am fully supportive of your efforts in this situation.

There's a hell of a discount offer (for pre-Good Friday delivery) on eBay - hair shirts and self-flagellation kits for less than half price. Perfect for every Windows user.

It's weird, the people who suck off the police state. And they think they are small government lovers! :lol:

We should make Apple create the key to break Apple phones so whoever is President can hack the phones of his political opponents.

Yeah.

Forrest and I got some stock in some fruit company. Thanks Sgt . Dan

We should make Apple create the key to break Apple phones so whoever is President can hack the phones of his political opponents.

Yeah.
Apple can not create this key, because they already have it..........................

Next

pretty easy, the Feds send the phone to apple, apple emptys the messages, sends them to the Feds.

no key necessary.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forum List

Back