April is Confederate Revisionist History Month

Lazy? Try "uppity". Challenge? Girl, please. You are no challenge. You proved no point, and destroyed any semblance of credibility, long ago. Dismissed? LOL. Uh-huh.....watch me go.

That's right I didn't prove anything. You proved my point for me.

Oh and by the way, I'm not a girl. But I suspect you know that and just call me that as if it's an insult. It's not. It just further goes to show how utterly stupid you are.

And of course you won't leave. I mean you don't have a job and your welfare check isn't due so you have no place to go anyhow.

Uh, you are "a girl", as you hardly act like a man. And I don't know anything of a kind, but what you present, which are feeble, impotent responses and puerile attacks.
And how do you know I don't have a job? You don't know me. Welfare? I'm retired and on a pension, which allows me to pursue my artistic endeavors, writing, music and videography. Haters gonna hate. Aren't they, girl?

You're the first 13 year old that I know who is already retired.

Speaking of hate, you seem to be full of it. It's clear from you're posts that you hate whites. After all, you blame whites for everything.

Blacks living in poverty, whites fault.
Blacks killing blacks, whites fault.
Blacks having abortions three times the rate of whites, whites fault.
Black unemployment twice that of white unemployment, whites fault.
Blacks seven times more likely to commit murder, whites fault.
Blacks eight times more likely to commit robbery, whites fault.
Blacks 15 times more likely to be a gang member, whites fault.
Blacks seven times more likely to go to prison, whites fault.
Blacks eight times more likely to have HIV, whites fault.

Did I miss anything?

Thought for the day.

The primary reason that the CSA lost its war to maintain Slavery is because the rest of the world refused to bankroll their mission.

It was the Republican party that passed the Civil Rights Act of the '50's and 60's with the greatest percentage.

The bills were Democratic, the GOP certainly helped in the minority, but the GOP had their southern senators and rep in higher %s voting against it than the southern senators and reps from the South.

The difference was geography (North and West against the South) for both parties.

Three quarter of the Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act od 1964.

It would not have passed without Republican support.

The Republicans historical record on race is far better than the Democrats. It was the Republicans that passed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments over Democrat opposition.

Outright lie.

The vote was just above 80% in the House and the Senate for the pubs and about 61% and 68% for the dems, respectively. One dem senator and seven reps and no republicans from the south voted for it.

The vote was regional and geographic, north and west vs the south.

Outright lie.

The vote was just above 80% in the House and the Senate for the pubs and about 61% and 68% for the dems, respectively. One dem senator and seven reps and no republicans from the south voted for it.

HOUSE:
Democrats:

153: For
91: Against

Republicans:

136: For
35: Against

Senate:
Democrats:

46: For
21: Against

Republicans:

27: For
6: Against

Breaking down those votes, you will see no Republicans from the South in the House or the Senate voting for the bill and only one senator and six or seven rep Democrats voting for it.

The issue was geography (N and W against the S), not party.

The Dems can take pride in forcing the vote and the Pubs for providing the necessary minority votes to pass it.

Breaking down those votes, you will see no Republicans from the South in the House or the Senate voting for the bill and only one senator and six or seven rep Democrats voting for it.

The issue was geography (N and W against the S), not party.

The Dems can take pride in forcing the vote and the Pubs for providing the necessary minority votes to pass it.

No the issue was (D) against (R). You are making it (N and W against the S).

Outright lie.

HOUSE:
Democrats:

153: For
91: Against

Republicans:

136: For
35: Against

Senate:
Democrats:

46: For
21: Against

Republicans:

27: For
6: Against
Fake Malarkey hates it so much when you dig up the actual vote totals, that he'll now pretend that you didn't post them. :lol:

What Oddball does not get is that Lonestar's numbers match my %s almost to the point.

The difference was geographically (N and W against S), not party.

Sides, what does a libertarian have to say of anything of importance to Republican? Nothing.

It was the Republican party that passed the Civil Rights Act of the '50's and 60's with the greatest percentage.

The bills were Democratic, the GOP certainly helped in the minority, but the GOP had their southern senators and rep in higher %s voting against it than the southern senators and reps from the South.

The difference was geography (North and West against the South) for both parties.

The Republicans historical record on race is far better than the Democrats. It was the Republicans that passed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments over Democrat opposition.

Why do so many of you on the right have a problem living in the present? 1964 was half a century ago b

Why do so many of you on the right have a problem living in the present? 1964 was half a century ago b

And the fact that Oddballs numbers contradicts Lonestar's post.

And the fact that Oddballs numbers contradicts Lonestar's post.

Your are wasting an intelligent mind arguing with the likes of these two.

Let's see. The topic is about history. That may have something to do with talking about the past.

But don't let common sense stop you from making a fool out of yourself.

Let's see. The topic is about history. That may have something to do with talking about the past.

But don't let common sense stop you from making a fool out of yourself.

You really are this stupid, are you not? Their historical record means nothing because what they have become. And the Democrats who voted against it would be Republicans today.

Forum List

Back