April is Confederate Revisionist History Month

And then the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's thru the 80's and what we have now is the racist Republican Party and the anti-racist Democratic Party. See?

What actually happened that the republicans at the time of the 60's got what they wanted, legal equality, and removal of the Jim Crow laws that permeated the South. What then happened is that welfare state democrats realized that poor minorities are a sizable voting block, and then went to pander to them with social programs that basically string them along for generations, and do nothing to get them out of poverty. Thus creating the perfect political group, cohesive and totally reliant on one parties' ability to bring home the bacon.

Way too simplistic and limited in scope. You're suggesting that the bulk of minorities voters are, one, dependent and, therefore, unwilling or unable to "work", and two, that social programs have solved the problems facing minority communities, which are far more complex, and intrinsic to society, at large.

Actually what I said was the social programs we have now DO NOT solve the complex problems of society, and instead create stagnation and dependence on government.

What is the current black vote split for Democrats and Republicans? Even if not all of them are on the dole (and yes, most of them are not on the dole, but alot of them benefit from government programs), group identity plays a big role in this. Minorities see democrats as looking out for them, and republicans as big old meanies, even as the programs democrats push do nothing but continue the cycle of poverty for generation after generation.

Nope. Time to leave you in your quandary. See, so many of you, though, having been "born white", are much too stupid to actually make your privilege work in your favor. Then, for your fellow white men, it becomes a matter of "class" and "smarts". Having little or none, you're ostracized, and are actually "on the outside", much like the minorities you despise.....you are essentially, a "white N-word". Now why would I bitch about that....I'm too busy laughing.
You are the type of negro that gives black people a bad name.

And the "N" word was invented to label negros who have your retrograde mind set.

Your pathetic racist behavior is an insult to all good and descent black people. .... :cool:

What actually happened that the republicans at the time of the 60's got what they wanted, legal equality, and removal of the Jim Crow laws that permeated the South. What then happened is that welfare state democrats realized that poor minorities are a sizable voting block, and then went to pander to them with social programs that basically string them along for generations, and do nothing to get them out of poverty. Thus creating the perfect political group, cohesive and totally reliant on one parties' ability to bring home the bacon.

Way too simplistic and limited in scope. You're suggesting that the bulk of minorities voters are, one, dependent and, therefore, unwilling or unable to "work", and two, that social programs have solved the problems facing minority communities, which are far more complex, and intrinsic to society, at large.

Actually what I said was the social programs we have now DO NOT solve the complex problems of society, and instead create stagnation and dependence on government.

What is the current black vote split for Democrats and Republicans? Even if not all of them are on the dole (and yes, most of them are not on the dole, but alot of them benefit from government programs), group identity plays a big role in this. Minorities see democrats as looking out for them, and republicans as big old meanies, even as the programs democrats push do nothing but continue the cycle of poverty for generation after generation.

Pardon me? "A lot of them benefit from government programs"????? And whites don't benefit from the self same programs, them being a larger segment of the population, and, thus, 'in greater numbers"?? This is precisely, the distorted logic and "strum und drang" going around that conservatives love to rally their base with, as "truth".....knowing, full well, it's a lie, and the reason for my anger and outrage. The cycle of poverty stems from the racist and elitist mindset exhibited by the likes of the most recent "failed" torchbearer of the right, Mr. Ol' 47%, himself.....Mitt Romney aka Marie Antoinette....both suffering similar fates....she, literally, he, figuratively. LOL

Pardon me? "A lot of them benefit from government programs"????? And whites don't benefit from the self same programs, them being a larger segment of the population, and, thus, 'in greater numbers"?? This is precisely, the distorted logic and "strum und drang" going around that conservatives love to rally their base with, as "truth".....knowing, full well, it's a lie, and the reason for my anger and outrage. The cycle of poverty stems from the racist and elitist mindset exhibited by the likes of the most recent "failed" torchbearer of the right, Mr. Ol' 47%, himself.....Mitt Romney aka Marie Antoinette....both suffering similar fates....she, literally, he, figuratively. LOL

Whites do not vote as a cohesive block for one party, the same party that is a big fan of handing out to them "teh goodies."

As for the cycle of poverty how has all this money democrats spent on these programs elmininated it?

Keep believing that.

Somehow people seem to believe that the Dixiecrats were really Dixiecans and merged into the Republican Party. That is pure bullshit.

Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws all rest with the Democratic party. No matter how much you morons try to spin it, those facts cannot be denied.

Republican history is one that freed the slaves, abolished slavery, gave blacks voting rights

The Southern Strategy Myth and the Lost Majority

How Republicans Really Won The South

And then the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's thru the 80's and what we have now is the racist Republican Party and the anti-racist Democratic Party. See?

This is another Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them post. Wonder why there are so few minorities on the right?

Nope. Time to leave you in your quandary. See, so many of you, though, having been "born white", are much too stupid to actually make your privilege work in your favor. Then, for your fellow white men, it becomes a matter of "class" and "smarts". Having little or none, you're ostracized, and are actually "on the outside", much like the minorities you despise.....you are essentially, a "white N-word". Now why would I bitch about that....I'm too busy laughing.

And the "N" word was invented to label negros who have your retrograde mind set.

Your pathetic racist behavior is an insult to all good and descent black people. .... :cool:
Ha ha ha ha. Right. Like you even believe that good and decent black people exist. And make up your mind which label you're going to use.....negroes or black people.
Type of negro that gives black people a bad name??? That has got to be the phrase of the year, if not month! And of course, you'd be the judge of that (let's forget by whose authority, shall we?) And let's overlook the inherent racism in your very post. A racist , calling me racist is too funny for words. Hilarious.

^^^^ Just more evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder...... :cool:

This is another Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them post. Wonder why there are so few minorities on the right?

wonder why there are so few white males on the left?

Ha ha ha ha. Right. Like you even believe that good and decent black people exist. And make up your mind which label you're going to use.....negroes or black people.
Type of negro that gives black people a bad name??? That has got to be the phrase of the year, if not month! And of course, you'd be the judge of that (let's forget by whose authority, shall we?) And let's overlook the inherent racism in your very post. A racist , calling me racist is too funny for words. Hilarious.

is that you Louis?

Hey Poet, he is just trying to help you out, because as a Black man, you do not have the intelligence to see what is good for you.

Whites do not vote as a cohesive block for one party, the same party that is a big fan of handing out to them "teh goodies."

As for the cycle of poverty how has all this money democrats spent on these programs elmininated it?
Oh, up until this point, I took you as an honest poster. I now see you're nothing more than a partisan ideologue. White conservatives vote , as a block, for the Republican Party, which both Colin Powell and Lawrence Wilkerson have testified is ”riddled with racists". And what "goodies" are you alluding to?

You should take the blinders off.

Hey Poet, he is just trying to help you out, because as a Black man, you do not have the intelligence to see what is good for you.

Right. And we've seen that play out so well, in this very forum. Ha ha ha ha. Where are the conservative intellectuals? I mean, where are they? Do they exist? There are none up in here. I'm sad.

^^^^ Just more evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder...... :cool:

My sexual orientation has nothing to do with the topic or the discourse. But I love how you've embarrassed yourself, better than I could have.

Right. And we've seen that play out so well, in this very forum. Ha ha ha ha. Where are the conservative intellectuals? I mean, where are they? Do they exist? There are none up in here. I'm sad.

Can you say oxymoron?

Oh, up until this point, I took you as an honest poster. I now see you're nothing more than a partisan ideologue. White conservatives vote , as a block, for the Republican Party, which both Colin Powell and Lawrence Wilkerson have testified is ”riddled with racists". And what "goodies" are you alluding to?

Just answer me this, what other group votes 90%+ for a single party based on race alone? (Yes gays vote 90%+ democratic as well, but thats not based on race, thats based on who you feel like buggering.)

The only other group with that much cohesiveness are probably public sector union workers, (again democrats) and you have overlap with the above two mentioned groups.

Those are sizable voting blocks for those groups, in particular in local voting.

Also, you have been skimming over my position that our current welfare state does NOTHING to eliminate poverty amongst the poor, and merely continues it for generations. I wonder why that is?

And as far as being an "honest poster" I noticed you ran for the racism rabbit hole already.

is that you Louis?

I think you were going for "Willis", but fucked it up. What a rube.

You should take the blinders off.

I have no doubt in my mind that the majority of blacks resent white people and that will never change.

Why should I even try to convince you that white people are not out to get you. It won't work.

I'll just bunker down and wait for Trayvon.

Can you say oxymoron?

The fact you can't fathom the concept that people with opposing opinions to your own can indeed be "intellectual" shows the lack of depth of your own intellect.

Forum List

Back