AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

According to a retired Marine Corps Colonel, the .223 in an AR is far, far, more dangerous than any 5.56 mm round and can literally split the top half of the body from the bottom half. The next round out of the gun decapitates the next victim, with a single shot - literally rips the head from the body.

This has to be true because the guy who said it is an expert witness for California and he swore this to be a fact in Court and the rules of evidence for expert witnesses is that they have to have personal knowledge of the truth of that to which they attest.

This is all well known. And anyone who is into weapons also knows as to where the AR-15 derives from.

Therefore IMO, this is not the issue - but how to deal and handle with the existing 2nd Amendment is.
iu

Yes indeed - ALL this "bullshit" about the A-15 is known to me and those who are familiar with guns.
There is no such thing as being able to blow off (decapitate) someones head with an AR-15 - nor as Missourian tries to -paint an AR-15 being able to blow away a house. (read my on-following post in this matter).

Therefore IMO, this is not the issue - but how to deal and handle with the existing 2nd Amendment is.

Yes indeed - ALL this "bullshit" about the A-15 is known to me and those who are familiar with guns.
There is no such thing as being able to blow off (decapitate) someones head with an AR-15 - nor as Missourian tries to -paint an AR-15 being able to blow away a house. (read my on-following post in this matter).

Ahhh, you German fascists absolutely hate it when the population has the power to tell you to piss off.

The above is your, to me well known personal interpretation.
However there is no "official" MILITIA in the present day USA - but loads of illegal Militias.

In fact, all 50 states prohibit and restrict private militia groups and militia activity with several different kinds of laws as well as provisions included in most state constitutions.

Therefore a State would need to establish an "officially recognized" Militia first - which would then be under State control, and only "validated" members would then according to your own conviction be allowed to "bear arms" - thus rendering the possession of tens, if not hundreds of millions of firearms ILLEGAL.

Furthermore I can't imagine the "legality" for a State - e.g. Arkansas to allow for a militia whilst e.g. Colorado wouldn't - and the Federal government simply acquitting towards some States having a militia and others not. Not even to mention the size of a respective official State militia and it's regulations.
The governor of each statement has the right to call the militia to form up at a specified place at a specified time with their weapons to be organized and 'regulated by the state.

Any militia and its members that refuse become criminals and subject to state law.

The governor of each statement has the right to call the militia to form up at a specified place at a specified time with their weapons to be organized and 'regulated by the state.

Any militia and its members that refuse become criminals and subject to state law.
And the neat thing as each militia criminal is arrested for refusing to be 'regulated' all of his weapons must be confiscated.

Let's assume I do! :D
Any untrained fool can acquire and shoot a higher capacity, low recoil rifle chambered for a .223. Everything is lighter including the recoil. The military uses it specifically for that reason…enough lethality in a round with as little recoil as possible and the lightest, highest capacity making for over all efficiency for combat shooting.

Really, have you every fired a 30-06 in a rifle as light as an AR15 platform Rifle ? You’re not a hunter either are you ?
If your comment held an water, we’d have AR15 platform rifles in .577 nitro. We don’t…the .30-06 is self limiting in smaller light weight easy to fire rifles….The military knows this….why don’t you ?

Forum List

Back