Arabs get back West Bank land!!!

Oh Hossfly, let them go. To those of us on the fringe of this debate, Muslims have lied so much in USMB, no one would believe them if they actually told the truth! Americans are aware of the contributions of Jews, and of the continuous problems created by Muslims. Do you like exhilarating music with dance? Check this out!

That music and dance is too classical and highbrow for an old Texas boy. Down here we go for hoedown music with fiddles and banjoes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hava Nagila Texas Style - YouTube[/ame]

Since you are off topic anyway, is that your ride or are you just dreaming?

1956 Crown Vic, right?
'55. I had a red and white one in'61. Ran like a scalded cat.

That music and dance is too classical and highbrow for an old Texas boy. Down here we go for hoedown music with fiddles and banjoes.

Hava Nagila Texas Style - YouTube

1956 Crown Vic, right?
'55. I had a red and white one in'61. Ran like a scalded cat.

:thup:

This was my ride back in the day.

1957_olds_1172.jpg

"...When did the Palestinians surrender to Israel? What is the agreement on land and borders?"
The Arab League acted on your behalf, when they signed cease-fires on behalf of all Arabs engaged in the fighting, in any of 1948, 1967 or 1973.

They acted on your behalf because you did not exist as a polity and had not the competence to do it yourselves; legally or practically.

The borders are the Armistice Lines at the end of each of those conflicts.

The borders are what the Israelis say they are, and what the Arab League agreed to in suiing for a cessation of hostilities.

You can find those Armistice Lines just as well as I can.

Those are the borders, original and revised, at the time of their establishment, per mutual agreement.

If you do not like the borders then you must fight to change them.

Do not count on your Muslim-Arab brethren to come charging over the hill to your aid this time, should you decide to engage seriously.

They (all) have problems of their own, nowadays.

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

Again with the territorial issues. You must not believe your own IHL Link.

The right to self-determination in Palestine said:
After the 1948 war, Israel was established on a more extensive territory than recommended in the partition plan. By entering into the Armistice Agreement with Egypt in 1949, Israel, demonstrated a sufficient level of stable and effective government of the territory to be recognised as a state by other states and the UN. Israel was effectively and lawfully established as a state, on the armistice territory, by secession from the Mandate of Palestine. A state for the Palestinians living in the Mandate of Palestine was never created and this unrealised goal still constitutes one of the core issues of the conflict.

Where was that territory? When was it transferred to Israel? What are the borders? where is a map?
(COMMENT)

Again, it is not a real estate deal. There are no such thing for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, or Egypt, --- and --- it wasn't done that way with respect to Israel. This is Palestinian propaganda subterfuge. You are asking for something that doesn't exist, because it doesn't exist for any of the Regional countries.

Cablegram dated 3 April 1949 from the United Nations Acting Mediator to the Secretary-General transmitting the text of the General Armistice Agreement between the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom and Israel. said:
8. The provisions of this article shall not be interpreted as prejudicing, in any sense, an ultimate political settlement between the Parties to this Agreement.

9. The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in articles V and VI of this Agreement are agreed upon by the Parties without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines or to claims of either Party relating thereto.

10. Except where otherwise provided, the Armistice Demarcation Lines shall be established, including such withdrawal of forces as may be necessary for this purpose, within ten days from the date on which this Agreement is signed.

11. The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in this article and in article V shall be subject to such rectification as may be agreed upon by the Parties to this Agreement, and all such rectifications shall have the same force and effect as if they had been incorporated in full in this General Armistice Agreement.

TEXT SOURCE: S/1302/Rev.1 3 April 1949

MAP SOURCE: MAPS DELINEATING ARMISTICE DEMARCATION LINES
Palestine (North & South sheets), Jerusalem, Latrun

As modified by the Treaty:

Article 3 - International Boundary said:
1. The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I(a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.

2. The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.

3. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them.

4. The demarcation of the boundary will take place as set forth in Appendix (I) to Annex I and will be concluded not later than nine months after the signing of the Treaty.

5. It is agreed that where the boundary follows a river, in the event of natural changes in the course of the flow of the river as described in Annex I (a), the boundary shall follow the new course of the flow. In the event of any other changes the boundary shall not be affected unless otherwise agreed.

6. Immediately upon the exchange of the instruments of ratification of this Treaty, each Party will deploy on its side of the international boundary as defined in Annex I (a).

7. The Parties shall, upon the signature of the Treaty, enter into negotiations to conclude, within 9 months, an agreement on the delimitation of their maritime boundary in the Gulf of Aqaba.

8. Taking into account the special circumstances of the Naharayim/Baqura area, which is under Jordanian sovereignty, with Israeli private ownership rights, the Parties agreed to apply the provisions set out in Annex I (b).

9. With respect to the Zofar/Al-Ghamr area, the provisions set out in Annex I (c) will apply.

TEXT SOURCE: A/50/73 S/1995/83 27 January 1995

MAP SOURCE:

As I've posted this all several times before, I don't think I'll go through every Armistice Agreement.

Most Respectfully,
R

lrmp_1101_04_o%2B1950_chevrolet_fleetline_deluxe%2Brear_view.jpg

1950 Chevy Fleetline Deluxe...

With the above color-scheme, or close to it...

Eighteen years after it rolled off the factory floor...

More rust than metal, by then, but one helluva car for a kid who couldn't even shave yet...

100_4733.jpg

Complete with the metal strip down the middle of the windshield and a metal sun-visor across the windshield as the 1950 precursor to tinted windows...

1950s-police-car-spotlight-640.jpg

...and a police-style spotlight, to amuse the kiddies, when choosing a spot in the local Lover's Lane...

lrmp_1101_08_o%2B1950_chevrolet_fleetline_deluxe%2Bengine_block.jpg

...and a 216 cubic inch in-line (straight) six-cylinder that was the easiest and most accessible engine that I ever worked on as a half-assed backyard mechanic...

0611lrmp_12z%2B1950_chevrolet_fleetline%2Binterior.jpg

...with a 3-speed on the column, a steering wheel as big as Texas, manual choke, key + push-button (on the dash) starter-ignition, an AM radio, a bench seat, a semi-circle horn-ring, locking glove-box, pop-out side windows, torpedo-back styling, a trunk the size of a dump-truck, a speedometer that optimistically went to 120 mph, and one of those suicide-knobs on the steering wheel, for fast turning...

A most excellent first car for a young fellow who went bargain-shopping and paid for his own...
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:
Tinhead if a Native American came up to you and said your house is on his ancestral land, would you turn over the keys? you better with all the shit your talking on here son.
:clap:

That's the question that goes unaddressed by tinny and others... others being the rabid Jew haters. Quite obviously tinny grants himself an exception from returning land he occupies that was once Native American.

That tells me that tinny embraces a double standard and the inordinate amount of time he spends screeching about "Palestinian" Arabs is nothing more than an excuse to promote his virulent anti-semitism.

Tinhead if a Native American came up to you and said your house is on his ancestral land, would you turn over the keys? you better with all the shit your talking on here son.
:clap:

That's the question that goes unaddressed by tinny and others... others being the rabid Jew haters. Quite obviously tinny grants himself an exception from returning land he occupies that was once Native American.

That tells me that tinny embraces a double standard and the inordinate amount of time he spends screeching about "Palestinian" Arabs is nothing more than an excuse to promote his virulent anti-semitism.

Tinmore's cynical, hypocritical excuse for sitting on Native American land and, at the same time, slamming Israelis, is that the rules of war changed after 1945. :doubt:

Tinmore's cynical, hypocritical excuse for sitting on Native American land and, at the same time, slamming Israelis, is that the rules of war changed after 1945. :doubt:

And let's also not forget that Tinmore invaded a foreign country, Vietnam, after 1945--adding to his hypocricy.

In Tinny's case, it might be virulent anti-semitism, but, frankly, I'm more inclined to believe that it's merely ethnic kinship -based advocacy along with a (un?)healthy dose of Do-As-I-Say-and-Not-As-I-Do which is at-work here.

As to Vietnam, well, Tinny is what we used to call in the service, a Guardhouse Lawyer; he knows just enough about The Law to get himself out of trouble - sometimes, although it usually doesn't work.

Tinny will tell you that our military presence was 'requested' by the 'legitimate' government of Vietnam and that we did not invade.

That will be his excuse, and, unfortunately, it will hold-up under a closer scrutiny - barely.

But this bit about International Law prohibiting territorial acquisition through conquest after 1945, while technically quite true, is, in practice, merely a charming, naive, childish fantasy that both Tinny and Georgie-Boy continually indulge in.

Given that that's just about the only thing they (Palestinians, and Palestinian advocates and propaganda shills) have going for them, it's predictable that they play that card so often.

It's about the only card they have left.

No big deal.

Let them cling to their delusions.

It amuses the rest of us, and passes the time.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
Oh Hossfly, let them go. To those of us on the fringe of this debate, Muslims have lied so much in USMB, no one would believe them if they actually told the truth! Americans are aware of the contributions of Jews, and of the continuous problems created by Muslims. Do you like exhilarating music with dance? Check this out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Hava Nagila Texas Style - YouTube[/ame]

1956 Crown Vic, right?

I fail to see how Hossfly is off-topic. It has been proven that Muslim Herd posters such as Hoffstra, or is it Ronstar are propagandists, posting the same Pro-Muslim crap all over internet message boards. Clearly they are not here for discussion.

By placing utubes, links, and graphics that emphasize Jewish joy, the true side of Jews is shown. Jews have been entertaining America for hundreds of years. Hell, Israel is practically America's 51st State! Showing the fun side of Jews is a direct contrast with Muslim terrorism, murder and Jihad.

theatre_1.jpg

People paid over $100 a seat to see the Jewish story Fidler on the Roof, I doubt you could give free tickets to Americans to see a Muslim version. Islam and America are incompatible, and Muslims are so out-of-touch and brainwashed the can not see the truth. Ask any WASP, we can see this thing objectively. Muslims are the enemy of America.

By the way, here are the box office receipts from Fiddler on the Roof when it came out in 1971. Again, these are 1971 dollars. You can almost double the amounts to convert to 2013 dollars. We keep hearing about the 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. All those Muslims, and they have NEVER accomplished anything close to Fiddler, have they?

Fiddler on the Roof (1971) - Box office / business

Box office / business for
Fiddler on the Roof (1971)

Budget (Cost to make the film).

$9,000,000 (estimated)

Gross

$10,404,330 (USA) ( 1979)
$50,000,000 (USA)

Rentals

$38,261,000 (USA)

I think we would all call a movie that cost $9,000,000 to make and earns $98,000,000 a success, wouldn't you? $89,000,000 PROFIT!

A lot of Catholics and Protestants laid down hefty bucks to see Fiddler. There is NOTHING MUSLIM to compare. America loves Fiddler!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well are you going to answer this question?

Good question. I know several Native Americans and it appears that they can live anywhere they want.

A Native American even ran for vice president of the US about ten years ago.

Whereas the native Americans have been on this land for centuries if not millennia, the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are recent 20 century invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

Good question. I know several Native Americans and it appears that they can live anywhere they want.

So you are going to keep ignoring my question? if a Native Amercian came up to you and could prove your house is on his ancestral land would you turn over the keys you hypocrite?

Whereas the native Americans have been on this land for centuries if not millennia, the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are recent 20 century invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

Link?

So you are going to keep ignoring my question? if a Native Amercian came up to you and could prove your house is on his ancestral land would you turn over the keys you hypocrite?

Sure, seriously.

Forum List

Back