Are all gays born that way?

I have yet to hear one story from a straight person on how and what made them choose to be straight.
Same with gay folks.
No one sits down and asks "do I want cock or do I want pussy?"
It is born into you.

Yes it does make sense considering fucking is a choice within itself...

Every act in your life is a choice... No one is holding a gun to your head saying you must fuck__________. NO you make that choice..

The progressives maintain we have no choice when it comes to fucking. We can't choose not to fuck. Women in particular are weak, incapable of resisting the urge.

The only choice we are capable of making is whether or not to kill the babies we create, or whether or not we should off granny when she gets too old to wipe her own ass.

YOU can't be trusted to be responsible enough to FUCK...
Here we have it, folks....the TRUE statist who wants the State to control the decision as to who we have sex with because we are not to be trusted. Everyone please note.

I think something to keep in mind is that many people who oppose a gay lifestyle are not saying they dislike the person just that aspect of their personality.

You can control your sexual urges. That doesn't mean you have the ability to control what arouses you, you might not have that control. What you can control is whether or not you act on those urges.

This sounds to me like an acknowledgement that a person cannot help it if they are attracted to members of the same sex. You admit that what arouses you is out of your control.

The homosexual lobby believes you shouldn't have to restrain yourself, and maintains that people can't control themselves when it comes to their sexuality. They have no CHOICE but to be homosexual.

This sounds like you don't want gays to be gay. That even though they are attracted to members of the same sex through no control of their own, as you have admitted, you want them to force themselves to not be gay.

And you want this just because you hate homosexuality. You want them to force themselves to be the way YOU want them to be.

By not forcing themselves to not be gay to make you happy, you are saying gays are making a choice to be gay.

Wow.

So underneath all your rhetoric is a belief system which simply hates homosexuality. Pure and simple.

Uh, no. More logical fallacy..and then more..and more. Have you ever made a post that isn't logical fallacy? (aside from the outright lies, that is...)
But that's a nice stretch. Feel the burn...

Here, let's go over your post, shall we

So, what does the fact that "Scientists don't know what happened to the Dinosaurs" (which isn't true, by the way) have to do with "A lack of a "gay gene" doesn't "prove" homosexuality is a choice"?

Scientists STILL have yet to PROVE what happened to the BIG LIZARDS definitively...

Hows that?

Clear enough Moderator?

I understand what you're saying.

I don't see any relevance to my post that you were responding to, though.

If you drink as much as Tommy does, it makes perfect sense. If you are sober....not so much.

You can control your sexual urges. That doesn't mean you have the ability to control what arouses you, you might not have that control. What you can control is whether or not you act on those urges.

This sounds to me like an acknowledgement that a person cannot help it if they are attracted to members of the same sex. You admit that what arouses you is out of your control.

The homosexual lobby believes you shouldn't have to restrain yourself, and maintains that people can't control themselves when it comes to their sexuality. They have no CHOICE but to be homosexual.

This sounds like you don't want gays to be gay. That even though they are attracted to members of the same sex through no control of their own, as you have admitted, you want them to force themselves to not be gay.

And you want this just because you hate homosexuality. You want them to force themselves to be the way YOU want them to be.

By not forcing themselves to not be gay to make you happy, you are saying gays are making a choice to be gay.

Wow.

So underneath all your rhetoric is a belief system which simply hates homosexuality. Pure and simple.

Uh, no. More logical fallacy..and then more..and more. Have you ever made a post that isn't logical fallacy? (aside from the outright lies, that is...)
But that's a nice stretch. Feel the burn...

Wrong, and you have not shown it to be.

Your posts are the equivalent of a 5 year old sticking their fingers in their ears.

Strong work, Allie Baba, you are teh genius!

And back to ignoring bod.

You'll have to do the fake version. She's a mod now. :D
Oh I've never had her on ignore. I just ignore her. She brings nothing of note to any conversation she participates in. Now she's here the rest of the trolls will roil the water, she chief amongst them.

You have more to add to the discussion than she does, and that's saying something.

And back to ignoring bod.

You'll have to do the fake version. She's a mod now. :D
Oh I've never had her on ignore. I just ignore her. She brings nothing of note to any conversation she participates in. Now she's here the rest of the trolls will roil the water, she chief amongst them.

You have more to add to the discussion than she does, and that's saying something.

Damn. I was just going to ask you to put me on ignore, too.

Vegan: I love spinach!

Critical Thinking A Student: Spinach is evil, don't eat it.

Vegan: I can't help it if I like spinach.

Critical Thinking A Student: Yes, but being a spinach eater is a choice. You can't help it if you like it, but you can help it if you eat it.

Vegan: So I should go without spinach just to make you happy?

Critical Thinking A Student: Yea. Either go without vegetables or eat green beans like the rest of us.

Vegan: I hate green beans.

Critical Thinking A Student: Tough shit.

Critical Thinking A Student: Yes, but being a spinach eater is a choice. You can't help it if you like it, but you can help it if you eat it.

Critical Thinking A Student: Yea. Either go without vegetables or eat green beans like the rest of us.

+1 :lol:

critical thinking a student: logical fallacy!

posters posessing common sense: uh, no. How so?

critical thinking a student: Trolls!

:lol:

I do not know if people are born to be straight or gay but I have observed that many homosexuals make that aspect of their life their identity and that bothers me...it is if tht is the only part of their character they wish to portrait to others. There is so much more to an individual than their sexual orientation. I dislike it when you meet someone they immediately tell you hey I am gay! I don't see people who are straight introduce themselves and declare hey I am straight nice to know you.

+1 :lol:

critical thinking a student: logical fallacy!

posters posessing common sense: uh, no. How so?

critical thinking a student: Trolls!

:lol:

Tommy: What about the Giant Lizards!!!?

Forum List

Back