Are all gays born that way?

She was born gay. My sister-in-law said she knew when she was six. Usual accounts state 5-6 years old. They knew. Now I know you'd rather have your ass drop-kicked off Lady Liberty before you'll own new knowledge but this is getting old. You can't just wander around declaring your world is the only real one.

And it's just coincidence that you were both sexually molested.

Got it.

I didn't mention my sister. I said my sister-in-law, and no. She was not. Nor was Seawytch.
Neither was I....nor my cousin who is also gay (male)....it seems to run in our family. (BTW, he was raised 2500 miles away in Texas)

I find it to be depravity and lack of character to snarl at others the way you do, koshergrl, and I think you show an enormous lack of character in the way that you conversate with other human beings right on this message board.

I can accept that you're "a person," but I dont have to accept your depravity and lack of character. You make me sick.

It's funny the way some people react to truths they don't like. There's nothing depraved about refusing to accept the lie that humans have no control over their sexual behavior.

And conversate isn't a word.

It really doesn't matter...except that the pro-homosexual movement MAKES IT AN ISSUE by continually repeating the lie that homosexuality "can't be helped" and is "hardwired".

The implication is that people have no control over their sexuality, and there's ZERO evidence that is true. They are perpetrating a myth that people are slaves to their sexual impulses...they use it to justify abortion, the sexualization of children, and a variety of other depraved behaviors. People CAN control their sexual urges, they CAN exert influence over their sexuality, they DON'T have to screw every time they feel the urge, it ISN'T written in stone.

If they would just be honest they'd find a lot more acceptance. The idea that to accept homosexuals, you have to also accept the depravity and lack of character of all humankind is repugnant, and untrue.

When did you chose to be attracted to men only?

No clue. I suppose somewhere around my first crush, in first or second grade.

It really doesn't matter...except that the pro-homosexual movement MAKES IT AN ISSUE by continually repeating the lie that homosexuality "can't be helped" and is "hardwired".

The implication is that people have no control over their sexuality, and there's ZERO evidence that is true. They are perpetrating a myth that people are slaves to their sexual impulses...they use it to justify abortion, the sexualization of children, and a variety of other depraved behaviors. People CAN control their sexual urges, they CAN exert influence over their sexuality, they DON'T have to screw every time they feel the urge, it ISN'T written in stone.

If they would just be honest they'd find a lot more acceptance. The idea that to accept homosexuals, you have to also accept the depravity and lack of character of all humankind is repugnant, and untrue.

The fact that I cannot get a boner for MEN, but can for WOMEN, is not a myth, you twit. It is a fact that cannot be changed no matter how hard you really wish it true, and quite to the contrary I'd like for YOU to show ME evidence that people can force themselves to be turned on by something. Go ahead, you can do it.

Prison populations.

Incidentally, all the "hardwired" nonsense, and the "children are sexual from birth" crap was brought to us by Kinsey, who used a single study on a prison inmate population to support it....

And whose erstwhile research partner worked long and hard to make pedophilia universally accepted.

Just so you know.

You can control your sexual urges. That doesn't mean you have the ability to control what arouses you, you might not have that control. What you can control is whether or not you act on those urges.

The homosexual lobby believes you shouldn't have to restrain yourself, and maintains that people can't control themselves when it comes to their sexuality. They have no CHOICE but to be homosexual.

It's a lie. They do have a choice, it's just not one they're willing to make.

they have a choice to act or not as everyone does, yea, but not a choice of who they're attracted to. They dont have to listen to your asinine judgement of their choice when they act, though.

Why not?

You aint shit, simply put.

You can control your sexual urges.

Yes. If I see a hot chick in the grocery store, I don't jump her the way an animal in the wild would. That is controlling my sexual urges.

If I see a handsome guy in the same grocery store, I don't feel any sexual urges toward him at all.

I cannot control that I am attracted to women, but I can control how I act toward what I am attracted to.

Hope that helps.

The homosexual lobby believes you shouldn't have to restrain yourself, and maintains that people can't control themselves when it comes to their sexuality. They have no CHOICE but to be homosexual.

When did you decide not to be gay? Can you tell us about that process, please?

Last edited:
I find it to be depravity and lack of character to snarl at others the way you do, koshergrl, and I think you show an enormous lack of character in the way that you conversate with other human beings right on this message board.

I can accept that you're "a person," but I dont have to accept your depravity and lack of character. You make me sick.

It's funny the way some people react to truths they don't like. There's nothing depraved about refusing to accept the lie that humans have no control over their sexual behavior.

And conversate isn't a word.

There's nothing depraved about being gay. your judgement means absolute zero. It's an opinion that shines a very negative light on not Gays, but your own insecure, crude and small self.

the last two posts are nothing but logical fallacy.

Which is what I expect.

And conversate is in merriam webster, who has more authority on the subject than board username "koshergrl," trust.

It is an acknowledged phenomenon that behavior can stimulate hormones that change glandular secretions and therefore change the size and prominence of glands, including some in the brain.

Homosexuality can be a comfort seeking mechanism. For those young males who are intimidated by contact with females for whatever reason, and who seek safety or confort with those they know or understand best - those of their own sex - it can be self reinforcing as an experiential phenomenon.

If that is the case (and it's only my opinion that it is possible; I have no source to reference this concept) then it is possible that there could be societal causal events that increase or diminish the presence of homosexuality in populations.

So....what I hear you saying is that all those males intimidated by me on this message board ARE gay. OMIGOD! There's MORE of them than I thought!!!!!:eusa_shifty:

Yes. If I see a hot chick in the grocery store, I don't jump her the way an animal in the wild would. That is controlling my sexual urges.

If I see a handsome guy in the same grocery store, I don't feel any sexual urges toward him at all.

I cannot control that I am attracted to women, but I can control how I act toward what I am attracted to.

Hope that helps.

And since it IS a choice - they might want to give the other side another go. Nothing is written in stone, right?

Hope that helps.

And since it IS a choice - they might want to give the other side another go. Nothing is written in stone, right?

I believe that is the first truth I've ever seen issue from you.

the last two posts are nothing but logical fallacy.

Which is what I expect.

they don't fail in their logic, they fail to meet your small-minded bigoted world view.

No, they fail in logic.

I got an A in critical thinking. I know logical fallacy when I see it.

Yet you cannot point it out.

Your entire internet personal is a glaring lie, a fallacy in and of itself.

For instance, if you were able to think critically you'd realize the feebleness of your attempts to stand in judgement of others while being the poster child for smug, evil and dishonest bitch, yourself.

You can control your sexual urges. That doesn't mean you have the ability to control what arouses you, you might not have that control. What you can control is whether or not you act on those urges.

This sounds to me like an acknowledgement that a person cannot help it if they are attracted to members of the same sex. You admit that what arouses you is out of your control.

This sounds like you don't want gays to be gay. That even though they are attracted to members of the same sex through no control of their own, as you have admitted, you want them to force themselves to not be gay, just so you don't have to live in a world where there is gayness going on somewhere.

By not forcing themselves to not be gay to make you happy, you are saying gays are making a choice to be gay.

Wow.

So underneath all your rhetoric is a belief system which simply hates homosexuality. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
I feel the same way.

I don't care if you're gay.

I do care if you want to change laws and definitions that are used to support/define traditional family values. I don't care if you're gay. Just don't try to make homosexuality the hallmark of "normal", or lie to my kids (or me) about the impossibility of controlling one's sexual urges.

How hard have you been fighting to pass laws preventing divorce, Allie?

Forum List

Back