Are all gays born that way?

I do not know if people are born to be straight or gay but I have observed that many homosexuals make that aspect of their life their identity and that bothers me...it is if tht is the only part of their character they wish to portrait to others. There is so much more to an individual than their sexual orientation. I dislike it when you meet someone they immediately tell you hey I am gay! I don't see people who are straight introduce themselves and declare hey I am straight nice to know you.

Who is anyone to judge what another deems their most prized personality trait?

I do not know if people are born to be straight or gay but I have observed that many homosexuals make that aspect of their life their identity and that bothers me...it is if tht is the only part of their character they wish to portrait to others. There is so much more to an individual than their sexual orientation. I dislike it when you meet someone they immediately tell you hey I am gay! I don't see people who are straight introduce themselves and declare hey I am straight nice to know you.

I've seen plenty of sexualized hets. Talked to both men and women who overshared - it's obvious they perceive themselves as sexual beings first and foremost.

And when you are at least 90% of the population, you surely don't need to say "I'm straight."

Calling homosexuality an immutable sexual orientation is vital to pedophiles who are winning their own fight to have their perversion recognized as a sexual orientation.

WORLDmag.com | Pedophilia as a ’sexual orientation’? | Marcia Segelstein

Member of Parliament Marc Lemay had this reaction to the testimony: “In my opinion, society and no one around this table will accept pedophilia, even if it is a sexual orientation. . . . I recall a period, not too long ago, when homosexuality was treated as an illness. It is now accepted, society has accepted it. . . . I cannot imagine pedophilia being accepted in 2011.”

The report raises many issues. First the good news. Legislators to our north are learning that there is no quick fix for pedophiles. Hopefully that will inform their decision-making on how to deal with them.

Now the not-so-good news. While I believe the doctors testifying were trying to make the point that pedophilia is a serious, perhaps untreatable, condition, calling it another “sexual orientation” undermines that point.

Lemay’s reaction is telling. Right now it may be impossible to imagine society accepting pedophilia. A generation ago it would have been impossible to imagine abortion on demand, or elementary school children being taught about homosexuality

And back to ignoring bod.

You'll have to do the fake version. She's a mod now. :D
Oh I've never had her on ignore. I just ignore her. She brings nothing of note to any conversation she participates in. Now she's here the rest of the trolls will roil the water, she chief amongst them.

You have more to add to the discussion than she does, and that's saying something.

Translation: Allie cannot refute my arguments. She tried negging me daily but I just laughed at it...so she's frustrated and doesn't know what to do now.

Calling homosexuality an immutable sexual orientation is vital to pedophiles who are winning their own fight to have their perversion recognized as a sexual orientation.

Member of Parliament Marc Lemay had this reaction to the testimony: “In my opinion, society and no one around this table will accept pedophilia, even if it is a sexual orientation. . . . I recall a period, not too long ago, when homosexuality was treated as an illness. It is now accepted, society has accepted it. . . . I cannot imagine pedophilia being accepted in 2011.”

The report raises many issues. First the good news. Legislators to our north are learning that there is no quick fix for pedophiles. Hopefully that will inform their decision-making on how to deal with them.

Now the not-so-good news. While I believe the doctors testifying were trying to make the point that pedophilia is a serious, perhaps untreatable, condition, calling it another “sexual orientation” undermines that point.

Lemay’s reaction is telling. Right now it may be impossible to imagine society accepting pedophilia. A generation ago it would have been impossible to imagine abortion on demand, or elementary school children being taught about homosexuality

This is a true logical fallacy.

Being gay is still not forcefully infringing on ANOTHER human being, like being a PEDOPHILE does.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

You don't make arguments, you just troll.

Which is frustrating, which is why I ignore you now. And now I really will.

Why is there no re-treading rule on a site that does, in fact, have a BAN policy?

Most people are judgemental even if they only do so in their own thoughts. Often judgemental tag is given to simple observations. Opinions given are judgements to others....ask the supreme court. Their opions are judgements

Being gay is still not forcefully infringing on ANOTHER human being, like being a PEDOPHILE does.

Kinsey's research partner fought long and hard to make pedophilia an accepted sexual orientation.

Most people are judgemental even if they only do so in their own thoughts. Often judgemental tag is given to simple observations. Opinions given are judgements to others....ask the supreme court. Their opions are judgements

Yes, definitely. most people are judgemental. At the end of the day - their judgements are for the most part meaningless.

Some think the Majority get to make such decisions.

Kinsey's research partner fought long and hard to make pedophilia an accepted sexual orientation.

That means nothing - because a pedophile infringes on another's freedoms which is where the Law does and should draw the line. It's not even in the same ball-park as Gay. It's a "logical fallacy" as you like to overly and improperly use the term.

Pedophilia doesn't pass the "No harm to others" test.....unless you are the Catholic Church, that is.

That means nothing - because a pedophile infringes on another's freedoms which is where the Law does and should draw the line. It's not even in the same ball-park as Gay. It's a "logical fallacy" as you like to overly and improperly use the term.

Most pedophiles are family members, family friends known to the victim(s) and self-identified as straight. More girls are molested than boys. BUT let's not pay attention to all those girls molested by their family members, eh?

All heterosexuals are prone to child molestation because heterosexuals commit child molestation.
Makes as much or more sense as what you post.

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.
You Liberty U kids are toooooooooooooooooooo obvious!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJoqIQ2HBl4]Liberty University Bans Democratic Party Club - YouTube[/ame]

You need to expand beyond that ONE BOOK you keep in your library.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zPh97qYd4]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6J_gg89ms]Biological Bases of Homosexuality (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]​

Meh, it's just anecdotal. I wasn't making any point, I'm just saying, Kinsey, who tricked the APA (who gives continuing ed credit for attending seminars on how to mainstream pedophilia, btw) into stating a bunch of crap about homosexuality as FACT based on his skewed study about homosexuality using ONLY inmates...has a partner who worked on that study with him, who did his very best for many, many years to make pedophilia as accepted as homosexuality.

Most pedophiles are family members, family friends known to the victim(s) and self-identified as straight. More girls are molested than boys. BUT let's not pay attention to all those girls molested by their family members, eh?

Why pay attention to that when it is easier to sweep it under the rug and blame the gay boogeyman for it.
Don't you know? Gays and lesbians are the new *******.

Wouldn't it be easier just to drown them?

devolutionnew.jpg

Forum List

Back