Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

Why is contraception a political issue? If you are against stabbing a full term baby in the back of the head and sucking it's brain out until it looks like a cabbage patch doll, the left seems to expand the concept to be against contraception. It beats talking about the carnage anyway.

The Poindexter attempt at gaslighting aside, no one should be against contraception.

However, that does not mean I agree with taxpayers paying for your contraception.

Buy your own shit.
How is it gaslighting when that is a legitimate Conservative position....
They have long been against contraception for that very reason....

However, its always more convenient to take issue with my mocking Conservatives than to admit that what I am mocking them for is actually true.....

"Conservatives argued that the Pill was, in fact, responsible for the sexual revolution. The Pill allowed women to separate sex from procreation, was what conservatives feared most."

Why is contraception a political issue? If you are against stabbing a full term baby in the back of the head and sucking it's brain out until it looks like a cabbage patch doll, the left seems to expand the concept to be against contraception. It beats talking about the carnage anyway.
No one is for killing full term babies, do you have to lie?

However, its always more convenient to take issue with my mocking Conservatives than to admit that what I am mocking them for is actually true.....

"Conservatives argued that the Pill was, in fact, responsible for the sexual revolution. The Pill allowed women to separate sex from procreation, was what conservatives feared most."

Ultimately that is what it comes down to. Men have always enjoyed sex for fun, while women are expected to be modest, chaste and respectable. Those cultural undercurrents run deep and are reflected in comments I see routinely here:

”don’t spread your legs”
”hold an aspirin between your knees” (in lieu of birth control)
whore, slut…

Instead of “keep your trousers zipped”. It is abstinance only for women.

The most effective birth control measures like the pill and it’s variants or IUD’s will be targeted by some Republican legislatures because it can prevent implantation in the uterus and, though not openly said as much, encourages “promiscuity” in women. Women are deemed incapable of making their own decisions about their bodies, the state must make it for them.

Because your delusions are not legitimate Conservative positions.

Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

I do think people need to be able to make their own informed decisions.

Per birth control pills I believe they cause other issues I personally would not want but again that would be a choice people need to make of their own accord.

IMO, Instead of abortion the states should give the women or men who desire to stay in play for whatever reason and do not want babies and cannot afford a procedure; give them an option of having their tubes tied or being snipped for free if they want. It would be more affordable long term.

No one is for killing full term babies, do you have to lie?

Ultimately that is what it comes down to. Men have always enjoyed sex for fun, while women are expected to be modest, chaste and respectable. Those cultural undercurrents run deep and are reflected in comments I see routinely here:

”don’t spread your legs”
”hold an aspirin between your knees” (in lieu of birth control)
whore, slut…

Instead of “keep your trousers zipped”. It is abstinance only for women.

The most effective birth control measures like the pill and it’s variants or IUD’s will be targeted by some Republican legislatures because it can prevent implantation in the uterus and, though not openly said as much, encourages “promiscuity” in women. Women are deemed incapable of making their own decisions about their bodies, the state must make it for them.
Why is the subject of contraception on the political forum? Because of Roe v Wade. What is Roe v Wade about? Among other things it's about the murder of full term babies and a grotesque way that nobody on the left wants to talk about.

Why is the subject of contraception on the political forum? Because of Roe v Wade. What is Roe v Wade about? Among other things it's about the murder of full term babies and a grotesque way that nobody on the left wants to talk about.
Wrong. RvW abortion rights do not apply to late term pregnancy. Danger to mother's life is the only exception.

Last edited:
Actually, it isn’t about the murder of full term babies. Why do you have to lie? Can’t find a single example where that has occurred.

The true way to end abortion is for less fertilizations to occur. Hence plan b is there to the rescue just in case. Why or how could anyone be against it?

Forum List

Back