Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

Yes, it how we classify food items on the pyramid. We are above animals.

Oh my word.

Yes, there's a pyramid. It's not like food.

Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Primates
Suborder:Haplorhini
Infraorder:Simiiformes
Family:Hominidae
Subfamily:Homininae
Tribe:Hominini
Genus:Homo
Species:H. sapiens

We're in the Animalia kingdom, as are many species. Then we categorize animals, with Animalia being at the top of the pyramid, and Homo Sapiens, along with every other animal, being at the bottom.

Yes, it how we classify food items on the pyramid. We are above animals.

Just because we are at the top does not mean we are not still part of what is below us.

Yes, humans rule the world. Yes, we are at the top of the food chain (except a few idiots every year). But we are still part of the science that classifies plants, animals, rocks etc etc.

"Animal" is a CLASSIFICATION.

No! I don't understand You're not interested in talking with people who think different things
Wimps Without Wisdom

We all know that science geeks are goofy social misfits. Their defective personalities logically imply escapist theoretical pipe dreams that have nothing to do with reality. If those vegetables think that humans are animals, we should ignore all their other theories as motivated by bitter resentment at their lack of manhood. Selfish emotional motivations have no place in any useful science.

Wimps Without Wisdom

We all know that science geeks are goofy social misfits. Their defective personalities logically imply escapist theoretical pipe dreams that have nothing to do with reality. If those vegetables think that humans are animals, we should ignore all their other theories as motivated by bitter resentment at their lack of manhood. Selfish emotional motivations have no place in any useful science.

So, you can't even participate in a conversation about "animal" being a classification?

You claim "emotional motivations have no place in any useful science" and all you've done is thrown emotional insults at me.

Go away.

Forum List

Back