Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

No one is for killing full term babies, do you have to lie?

Ultimately that is what it comes down to. Men have always enjoyed sex for fun, while women are expected to be modest, chaste and respectable. Those cultural undercurrents run deep and are reflected in comments I see routinely here:

”don’t spread your legs”
”hold an aspirin between your knees” (in lieu of birth control)
whore, slut…

Instead of “keep your trousers zipped”. It is abstinance only for women.

The most effective birth control measures like the pill and it’s variants or IUD’s will be targeted by some Republican legislatures because it can prevent implantation in the uterus and, though not openly said as much, encourages “promiscuity” in women. Women are deemed incapable of making their own decisions about their bodies, the state must make it for them.
Exactly....because at the most, a woman can get pregnant twice a year...but realistically, once a year....

A man however can impregnate a woman 365/24/7 --- but the woman is the one whose reproductive organs we have to police?

Because your delusions are not legitimate Conservative positions.
Except, you have not refuted a single thing I said.....
I just posted evidence to back up my position...

All you did was post your feelings......which basically tells me you are so embarrassed about that position that you will pretend it doesn't exist....

This is also how Conservatives react to accurate US history.....because of how embarrassing the Conservative position has been over the course of that history...

Wrong. RvW abortion rights do not apply to late term pregnancy. Danger to mother's life is the only exception.
"Danger to the mother" is a bogus argument. Normal birth could easily be achieved if the health of the mother is in jeopardy. It's probably more dangerous and painful to the mother to turn the baby around in the birth canal to artificially cause a breach birth. It has to be done in order to conform to an interpretation of the law that says the baby isn't born yet if a couple of inches of it's head is still inside the mother. How do we deal with the former democrat governor of Va. who said that newborn babies would be made comfortable while the doctor and the parents decide whether or not to let it die from neglect?

Why is the subject of contraception on the political forum? Because of Roe v Wade. What is Roe v Wade about? Among other things it's about the murder of full term babies and a grotesque way that nobody on the left wants to talk about.
No, it is NOT about the "murder of full term babies".....it's about the Right wanting to con-trol women's bodies. Time for government to FORCE men to get vasectomies.

"Danger to the mother" is a bogus argument. Normal birth could easily be achieved if the health of the mother is in jeopardy. It's probably more dangerous and painful to the mother to turn the baby around in the birth canal to artificially cause a breach birth. It has to be done in order to conform to an interpretation of the law that says the baby isn't born yet if a couple of inches of it's head is still inside the mother. How do we deal with the former democrat governor of Va. who said that newborn babies would be made comfortable while the doctor and the parents decide whether or not to let it die from neglect?
Can a mother start receiving child tax credits for their pregnancy at the moment of conception??

And men aren't? That is a bullshit argument.

If a woman fucks 100 men in a year, she can still only carry one baby to term.
If a man fucks 100 women in a year, he can help create 100 babies.
If the woman doesn't spread her legs, she doesn't get pregnant.

There are several posters on this board that think contraception should be banned along with abortion.

I'd love to see their arguments in this thread.

Anyone seen Mashmont?

Except, you have not refuted a single thing I said.....
I just posted evidence to back up my position...

All you did was post your feelings......which basically tells me you are so embarrassed about that position that you will pretend it doesn't exist....

This is also how Conservatives react to accurate US history.....because of how embarrassing the Conservative position has been over the course of that history...
You did NOT post evidence.

No, it is NOT about the "murder of full term babies".....it's about the Right wanting to con-trol women's bodies. Time for government to FORCE men to get vasectomies.
Incorrect, but you know you are lying.

Why are we even talking about what consenting adults can or not do with there own bodys?

I can tell you why. I had an old man tell me something back when I was 10 or 12 years old. "If you control the pussy, you control the world".

Forum List

Back