Are Christians Political Chumps for voting Republican?

Think about it.

Assume for a moment that you are red state Christian who isn't rich or a CEO or has a stock portfolio.

You just vote for the Republicans because they are right with Jesus.

So what do you have to show for your efforts?

Abortion - Still legal after 41 years.
Creationism - Still not being taught in the Schools.
Gay Marriage- 16 states and counting
Prayer In Schools - Still ain't gonna happen.

What you did get were free trade treaties that sent your job to China and a Bank Deregulation taht left you with an underwater mortgage, but you didn't get any of those things that make Baby Jesus Cry repealled.

so you are saying the Democrat party does not have real Christian members and are not right with Jesus since they push all that anti-Christian legislation....?

....that Obama.....Pelosi....etc. are liars.....and they make 'Baby Jesus Cry'....?

think about it....

HOw we all know this was a stupid non-response.

Poodle thought it was clever.

Democrats realize we have something called "Separation of Church and State". They don't vote for their magic sky man and they don't believe in talking snakes.

I would HONESTLY hope Obama and Pelosi dont' believe in the bible.

My God - the ignorance from Dumbocrats like JoeB. here is just astounding...

First of all - it was Bill Clinton who forced "free trade" (NAFTA) down the throats of the American people. So Dumbocrats sent the jobs to China.

Furthermore, no matter what "free trade" agreements exist, nobody would ever move their business overseas if it were cheaper to conduct business here in the U.S. But Dumbocrat crushing taxes, punishing regulations, and extorting unions have told businesses "fuck you - we don't want your kind here" and forced business to go overseas just to survive.

But hey, keep up with your false narrative there Joseph! All you're doing is destroying credibility with any newcomers (the existing members figured out long ago that you don't have any credibility) and proving that the left is made up of pathological liars.

Poodle, sweetie, last time I checked, China was part of North America.

Also, most factories that relocated to China were non-union, so you really can't blame the unions for that one.

Now, one more time, guy, again, you believe in your magic sky man and your interpretation is your magic sky man hates abortions and gays, exactly what has voting Republican gotten you in the last 40 years.

Really? That's amazing. The last time I checked - China was not part of North America. It was part of Asia.... :lmao:

(This guy had to drop out after the 2nd grade - even small children know that China is not part of North America).

Think about it.

Assume for a moment that you are red state Christian who isn't rich or a CEO or has a stock portfolio.

What you did get were free trade treaties that sent your job to China and a Bank Deregulation taht left you with an underwater mortgage, but you didn't get any of those things that make Baby Jesus Cry repealled.

so you are saying the Democrat party does not have real Christian members and are not right with Jesus since they push all that anti-Christian legislation....?

....that Obama.....Pelosi....etc. are liars.....and they make 'Baby Jesus Cry'....?

think about it....

HOw we all know this was a stupid non-response.

Poodle thought it was clever.

Democrats realize we have something called "Separation of Church and State". They don't vote for their magic sky man and they don't believe in talking snakes.

I would HONESTLY hope Obama and Pelosi dont' believe in the bible.

Says it all, doesn't it folks? Ignore the "magic skyman" - Joseph here is his own little God and he's got it all figured out. He's just as omnipotent (in his mind) :eusa_doh:

[

It's simple JoeB - middle-class don't want to become poverty class (which is what the Dumbocrats will do to them) and the poor don't want to be poverty oppressed slaves to the communist state (which is what Dumbocrats will do to them).

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Very few people are both greedy and lazy like you. Very few could care about table scraps from Uncle Sam. They care about freedom. You'll sell your soul for healthcare. You don't mind surrendering freedom because to you, freedom = work and you prefer a life of lazy.

Guy, I don't think I or anyone else has a soul.

But here was the thing. I thought that I was working for health care at my last job. Company promised it was paying for it, I paid a chunk of my paycheck for it.

Until I actually needed an operation. Then I found out just how little they like giving back that money once they have it.

Frankly, you support a system where the Insurance companies get rich and the policy holders get screwed, like I did, and wonder why people aren't going along with it.

And yeah, you think that if you say "Freedom" enough times, that is an explanation.

I didn't feel particularly "free" when I was told I had to delay an operation on my knee for a month because my employer didn't want to give me a day off to have it done.

and still the dems gave us the 2 worst presidents in recent history

That would kind of depend.

I think the worst in recent history was Dubya. Easily. Hands down. And I voted for that retard twice.

But really had nothing to do with my thread.

I mean, I really understand why rich people vote Republican.

Poor working class Christians, can't understand it at all.

Tell me something, if you can do it without lying, when did you decide Bush was a bad president? I mean, seriously, what happened after you voted for him twice that was different from what he did before you voted for him? Was it Obama getting elected? If that was the trigger, will you finally admit that, by any reasonably objective standard, Obama is worse than Bush after the 2016 election? Will you spend the 8 years after that telling everybody that Obama is the worst president in history, and bitching and moaning about how stupid you were to have voted for him?

Twice?

[quo

First of all - it was Bill Clinton who forced "free trade" (NAFTA) down the throats of the American people. So Dumbocrats sent the jobs to China.

Furthermore, no matter what "free trade" agreements exist, nobody would ever move their business overseas if it were cheaper to conduct business here in the U.S. But Dumbocrat crushing taxes, punishing regulations, and extorting unions have told businesses "fuck you - we don't want your kind here" and forced business to go overseas just to survive.

But hey, keep up with your false narrative there Joseph! All you're doing is destroying credibility with any newcomers (the existing members figured out long ago that you don't have any credibility) and proving that the left is made up of pathological liars.

Also, most factories that relocated to China were non-union, so you really can't blame the unions for that one.

Now, one more time, guy, again, you believe in your magic sky man and your interpretation is your magic sky man hates abortions and gays, exactly what has voting Republican gotten you in the last 40 years.

Magic sky man is freezing you out and dumping levels of shit on you not witnessed in years. And He's not done yet. :eusa_angel:

Joe you really have to realize that "magic sky man" also knows how evil you will be. How horrid you will be. It's in the book. And compared to Al Gore Revelations is hitting 100%.
:eusa_angel:

[

Says it all, doesn't it folks? Ignore the "magic skyman" - Joseph here is his own little God and he's got it all figured out. He's just as omnipotent (in his mind) :eusa_doh:

The Magic Skyman stopped existing for me when my Mom got cancer and everyone in the Parish prayed for her to get better.

And she didn't.

No Magic Skyman.

Sadly, you deluded fools keep voting against your own economic interests hoping you can still impose him on the rest of us.

Think about it.

Question is? Are YOU a CHUMP for voting PARTY instead of your Liberty?
BE truthful JOEY. (IF you dare).

[quo

All the steel factories that moved to China were non union? AMC was a non union plant?

Wait, I bet you thought that you were smart in pretending that no company ever shut down before Bush.

By the way, can you show me where China is again? I can't find it on this map of North and South America. I figure I must just be stupid, since you said it is in North America and all.

3-623-31031-XWesternHemiPhy.jpg

Last edited:
[

Magic sky man is freezing you out and dumping levels of shit on you not witnessed in years. And He's not done yet. :eusa_angel:

Joe you really have to realize that "magic sky man" also knows how evil you will be. How horrid you will be. It's in the book. And compared to Al Gore Revelations is hitting 100%.

Snookums, I can list every evil, horrible thing I've done in my life, and frankly, I would still be a little piker compared to the stuff God is alledged to have done in the Bible.

I mean, yeah, I've been kind of shitty to a couple of ex-girlfriends (not that they didn't totally have it coming) but really, that's about as mean as I get.

As opposed to the magic skyman, who drowned everyone in the world after he gave them free will and they made decisions he didn't like.

And then murdered everyone in Sodom except for Lot, a "righteous" man who offered his daughters up for gang rape. Then had drunken sex with them himself. Righteous Lot.

And the rest of the bible goes along that way. Some really horrible stories about a petty God that represented all the parts of nature the Hebrews were too ignorant to understand.

Thankfully, he's imaginary, and we are all better off for it. Except those of you who are horrid people because you believe.

It's simple JoeB - middle-class don't want to become poverty class (which is what the Dumbocrats will do to them) and the poor don't want to be poverty oppressed slaves to the communist state (which is what Dumbocrats will do to them).

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Very few people are both greedy and lazy like you. Very few could care about table scraps from Uncle Sam. They care about freedom. You'll sell your soul for healthcare. You don't mind surrendering freedom because to you, freedom = work and you prefer a life of lazy.

But here was the thing. I thought that I was working for health care at my last job. Company promised it was paying for it, I paid a chunk of my paycheck for it.

Until I actually needed an operation. Then I found out just how little they like giving back that money once they have it.

Frankly, you support a system where the Insurance companies get rich and the policy holders get screwed, like I did, and wonder why people aren't going along with it.

And yeah, you think that if you say "Freedom" enough times, that is an explanation.

I didn't feel particularly "free" when I was told I had to delay an operation on my knee for a month because my employer didn't want to give me a day off to have it done.

And you had the freedom any time you wanted over the past 60 years to start your own business. You chose not to. Instead, you try to mooch off of the people who do - and then complain when they don't allow you to mooch to the level that you want.

[

The Magic Skyman stopped existing for me when my Mom got cancer and everyone in the Parish prayed for her to get better.

And she didn't.

No Magic Skyman.

Sadly, you deluded fools keep voting against your own economic interests hoping you can still impose him on the rest of us.

Ah Joe B so that's where it begins. I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Prayer isn't always answered the way we want it to.

Think about it.

Question is? Are YOU a CHUMP for voting PARTY instead of your Liberty?
BE truthful JOEY. (IF you dare).
He's a chump because he thinks that, even though Christians vote for a Party that sometimes fails them, they should instead vote for a Party that would always fail them.

Snookums, I can list every evil, horrible thing I've done in my life, and frankly, I would still be a little piker compared to the stuff God is alledged to have done in the Bible.

I mean, yeah, I've been kind of shitty to a couple of ex-girlfriends (not that they didn't totally have it coming) but really, that's about as mean as I get.

As opposed to the magic skyman, who drowned everyone in the world after he gave them free will and they made decisions he didn't like.

And then murdered everyone in Sodom except for Lot, a "righteous" man who offered his daughters up for gang rape. Then had drunken sex with them himself. Righteous Lot.

And the rest of the bible goes along that way. Some really horrible stories about a petty God that represented all the parts of nature the Hebrews were too ignorant to understand.

Thankfully, he's imaginary, and we are all better off for it. Except those of you who are horrid people because you believe.

I love the liberal false narrative that because God gave you free will, you are entitled to rape, steal, and pillage without retribution from him... :eusa_doh:

Every argument that Joseph tries to make is so nonsensical, it almost defies belief. Hard to imagine there are people like him out there.

Are Christians Political Chumps for voting Republican?

Of course not.

Simply don't try to push the religious culture on the rest of America.

[

Tell me something, if you can do it without lying, when did you decide Bush was a bad president? I mean, seriously, what happened after you voted for him twice that was different from what he did before you voted for him? Was it Obama getting elected? If that was the trigger, will you finally admit that, by any reasonably objective standard, Obama is worse than Bush after the 2016 election? Will you spend the 8 years after that telling everybody that Obama is the worst president in history, and bitching and moaning about how stupid you were to have voted for him?

Twice?

When did I decide Bush was a horrible President.

I would like to HONESTY say it was when Iraq turned into a complete clusterfuck or when all those people drowned in New Orleans. But, no, I kept making excuses for him even then.

The point where I finally came around on Bush being horrible was when his incompetence actually started effecting my life- l.e. when the economy collapsed in 2008 and he had that idiotic look on his face.

So here I am, being honest enough to say I'm not a great person. I only cared when the shit started impacting me personally.

Incidently didn't vote for Obama in 2008 (I voted for McCain, who I thought was a good man) and I only voted for Obama in 2012 because your party decided to let the Mormon Cult hijack it to do a PSA.

[

How has Obamacare changed this, exactly?

[

And she didn't.

No Magic Skyman.

Ah Joe B so that's where it begins. I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Prayer isn't always answered the way we want it to.

It's scary - but you can really see the parallels between him and Hitler. Adolf's mom died under the care of a jewish physician - and then the man went ape-shit and tried to blame the entire world on the jews, then kill them all.

Joseph is a lot like that. Whenever anything goes wrong in his life, he can't cope with it. If he loses his job, "fuck the business owner - lets get them". If he loses his mother, "fuck God - lets get Him". Tragic. It's a life with no peace and no personal responsibility. Just hate and blame from start to finish. I've actually said prayers for Joseph and will continue to do so. The man is in more need of God and peace than just about anyone I have encountered.

[

Ah but you've not read the book. Jehovah cried when He realized the devastation he had wrought and vowed it would never happen again. This is why we have rainbows. HE made a solem oath to the beasts of the world that this would never ever happen again. It was a covenant.

Not sure what book you are reading but Lot never fucked his daughters. He pleaded with the gays around his house to please please please take his daughters instead of demanding the Lord's angels who to him were just travellers at the time. Okey dokey everyone still kept screaming for asshole love but Lot did not screw his daughters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back