Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

We've got Con-servatives already starting threads crowing that the San Bernadino attack will help Trump win the Presidency. So, we know the OP is right.
as a practical matter , yeah , it should help Trump and Cruz Bodecea !!

Yep. Some have even admitted it.

I hope it is ISS. We know they are already here, thanks to Obama inviting the fuckers here. We can then shove this shit in the faces of liberals and democrats. Maybe it will stop any further immigration of these people.
Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

We've got Con-servatives already starting threads crowing that the San Bernadino attack will help Trump win the Presidency. So, we know the OP is right.
How does a remark about something that already happened equate to a desire for wanting harm to come to more people? You are a sick clown.

It already did. OP must've had heroin nods yesterday.
Mustang has something larger in mind like 911.
What happened yesterday was tragic but minor on the distruction scale.
On scaring the already nervous herd it was major.
Imo there are many extreme right wing groups that want just that.
It would be the perfect excuse to attempt to "take this country back".
In reality that's not what would happen.

One did happen....yesterday

Yesterday was minor? Keep repeating to yourself, "must protect Obamas' legacy..........must protect Obamas legacy.......must........."............

We've had several while Obama's been President: Boston, Ft Hood now CA. Maybe its time for you to go fuck yourself

One did happen....yesterday
So did thousands of other terrible things .
Why do you assholes find it necessary to state the obvious?

Yesterday was minor? Keep repeating to yourself, "must protect Obamas' legacy..........must protect Obamas legacy.......must........."............

I said the Fluffers got a fresh order of kneepads this morning and true to form, they're out Fluffing

Was that a failed attempt at misrepresentation or are you just stupid?
There were terrorist attacks long before you had wet dreams about Obama.

There is something serious wrong with you Mustang, if you think a group of Americans WANT other Americans to be harmed. You don't agree with conservatives, fine. But to suggest they want a terrorist attack here in the US is just sick.
Progressives want people, specifically Americans, harmed. That's why they fund violent criminals, protect them, and encourage our schools to advertise their refusal to protect our kids, when attacks take place.

I said the Fluffers got a fresh order of kneepads this morning and true to form, they're out Fluffing
Are yours a good fit?

Forum List

Back