Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

Of course they are. I saw them celebrating in the streets and tailgating on rooftops after it was found out the San Bernardino killers were Muslim.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

If we had a President terrorists actually feared retaliation from, conservatives would rally just fine. As it is though we have a limp dick Muslim-sympathizer in charge. US is a freefire zone for terrorists.
Hilarious. Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped for him. You can't impeach Obama for making Republicans look ridiculous. They just look ridiculous. That's not Obama's fault.
It took Obama 6 fucking hours to make that decision that sounds like a huge pussy to me.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
more proof you're a fucking idiot,
damn good thing you don't hold or will ever hold a position of authority somebody in your own cabinet would have done you in ,for the good of mankind.
The truth hurts doesn't it? Your president was having a hard time calling for the death of a subhuman terrorist scumbag.... your president probably idolized him

What truth , that you're a fucking idiot?

If we had a President terrorists actually feared retaliation from, conservatives would rally just fine. As it is though we have a limp dick Muslim-sympathizer in charge. US is a freefire zone for terrorists.
Hilarious. Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped for him. You can't impeach Obama for making Republicans look ridiculous. They just look ridiculous. That's not Obama's fault.
It took Obama 6 fucking hours to make that decision that sounds like a huge pussy to me.

more proof you're a fucking idiot,
damn good thing you don't hold or will ever hold a position of authority somebody in your own cabinet would have done you in ,for the good of mankind.
The truth hurts doesn't it? Your president was having a hard time calling for the death of a subhuman terrorist scumbag.... your president probably idolized him

What truth , that you're a fucking idiot?
That your president is a traitor

I agree.

They don't care about their fellow Americans beyond how they can use them against liberals/democrats and somehow win a nation wide election.

There is something seriously wrong with you Mustang, if you think a group of Americans WANT other Americans to be harmed. You don't agree with conservatives, fine. But to suggest they want a terrorist attack here in the US is just sick.

Tell that to the people who made excuses for deer when he killed and wounded people from inside a PP office.

There were way too many posts saying that they supported deer because he was killing people who perform abortion.

All you have to do is read the treads and the posts are there.

As long as people who disagree with the far right are harmed, they have no problem with Americans being killed or wounded.

That's quite a leap of logic.

Could you elaborate?

There is something seriously wrong with you Mustang, if you think a group of Americans WANT other Americans to be harmed. You don't agree with conservatives, fine. But to suggest they want a terrorist attack here in the US is just sick.

Tell that to the people who made excuses for deer when he killed and wounded people from inside a PP office.

There were way too many posts saying that they supported deer because he was killing people who perform abortion.

All you have to do is read the treads and the posts are there.

As long as people who disagree with the far right are harmed, they have no problem with Americans being killed or wounded.
What the hell are you talking about? You want to change the subject to Deer, fine. Are you saying I've made excuses for him somehow? If so, prove it. You can't. No sane person is for Deer or ANYONE harming people. Why are you inserting yourself here? Mustang can't answer for himself?

As for what you said, "As long as people who disagree with the far right are harmed, they have no problem with Americans being killed or wounded" That is outrageous and unfounded. You obviously are incapable of arguing your ideas in a cogent manner so you make scurrilous statements about those who see things differently than you do. You are pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back