Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Enemy is telling us how they do and will get here and libs say......are not..........brilliant

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.
One just did, dumbass.

There is something seriously wrong with you Mustang, if you think a group of Americans WANT other Americans to be harmed. You don't agree with conservatives, fine. But to suggest they want a terrorist attack here in the US is just sick.

Americans sell guns to strangers. Those guns go to inner city street.

Americans knowingly harm other Americans every day.
And that means the op is correct that conservatives want harm? Are you stupid or just a leftist drone?
More a stupid troll.

Conservatives? No I don't think so. Partisan right wing nut jobs, yeah probably.

The op was stupid and offensive. Where do people so delusional and vile come from?
The same could and most likely is said about you.
Conservatives in glass condos should not throw stones.
A great thing about this country is you have the right to be offensive.
If it were any different Trump and Cruz would have been euthanized long ago.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.
One just did, dumbass.

Mustangs' OP might be the dumbest of the year.........but, the year ain't over, yet.

You are a piece of work yourself. Wherever I go on this board, there you are with stupid, offensive, delusional, hateful remarks. It must be miserable being you.

When Obama fluffers heard that the FBI found an IED making factory at the Jihadists' couples' home in Redland, they fell to the floor puking and writhing in pain thinking, no, this can't be, not on my dear leaders' watch! :puke:
Another wet dream.

You are a piece of work yourself. Wherever I go on this board, there you are with stupid, offensive, delusional, hateful remarks. It must be miserable being you.
As always you'd be wrong .

Republicans benefit from terrorism. This creates dangerous incentives.

Think about it. Their primary claim to office is national security. Look at the Cold War. Their modus operandi was to tie domestic political enemies to the Soviets. They currently do the same thing by calling Obama a Muslim sympathizer.

A large homeland attack would improve the chances of a Trump or Cruz presidency.

Even the fear of an impending attack helps the Republicans. This is why the do the bidding of ISIS by spreading fear and over-inflating their power. [ISIS wants the American right to constantly broadcast to the world how powerful they (ISIS) is. ISIS benefits when moderates in the Middle East are afraid to challenge them. ISIS and the Republicans benefit politically, in their respective nations, when more people live in fear of terrorism.]

The worst thing for the Republican Party - on the eve of a presidential election - would be a decline in the power of ISIS.

The Reagan Revolution would never have happened if Carter successfully freed those hostages. The Republican Party benefited when our rescue helicopters mysteriously crashed in the desert.

The minute Reagan assumed office - the exact time he finished taking the oath - Iran released the hostages. This lead people to believe that Reagan and the Republicans were feared by Iran. Then it was later revealed that Reagan's team was supplying the radical Iranian regime with weapons and money. They had been communicating before Reagan assumed office. If Obama was caught selling weapons to terrorists he would be in prison.

In light of Itan-Contra, it's now obvious that Reagan's anti-terrorist rhetoric was a hoax. (Seriously: research Iran-Contra: he had a long partnership with the world's leading terrorist nation. )

This is what Republicans do. They inflate the threat of a national enemy to gain and maintain power. Don't be fooled. They are full of shit. They benefit from terrorism.

Last edited:
Of course republican conservatives live in fear and many hope for terrorist attacks, it confirms their belief Armageddon and the end is near. Given our daily mass shootings brought to you by the NRA, a congress of tools, and a base of nutcase preppers, we already have enough craziness to keep them tuned to Savage, Hannity, Fox, and Limbaugh for who's to blame. Their leading candidate is a dyed in wool fascist who will sell out the base, that elects him, to corporate power, ironically even then they will cower in fear and bow and blame others. Nothing new here except the fact this insanity passes for normal in a republican party who created this Frankenstein and now tremble when the monster speaks. And you thought the tea party was crazy?

Why Fascist Is the Term That Best Describes Donald Trump

Trump lies and the fools follow: “You people are just lying. How stupid do you think we are?” Larry Wilmore delivers the epic Trump takedown the political press hasn’t managed

A few wonder at their creation: Private memo lays out how the GOP would deal with Trump as its nominee

A bit over the top but????

Of course republican conservatives live in fear and many hope for terrorist attacks, it confirms their belief Armageddon and the end is near. Given our daily mass shootings brought to you by the NRA, a congress of tools, and a base of nutcase preppers, we already have enough craziness to keep them tuned to Savage, Hannity, Fox, and Limbaugh for who's to blame. Their leading candidate is a dyed in wool fascist who will sell out the base, that elects him, to corporate power, ironically even then they will cower in fear and bow and blame others. Nothing new here except the fact this insanity passes for normal in a republican party who created this Frankenstein and now tremble when the monster speaks. And you thought the tea party was crazy?

Trump lies and the fools follow: “You people are just lying. How stupid do you think we are?” Larry Wilmore delivers the epic Trump takedown the political press hasn’t managed

A few wonder at their creation: Private memo lays out how the GOP would deal with Trump as its nominee

I don't think you know what Fascist means. It's becoming yet another word the left is overusing and losing it's bite. They've already worn out racist, bigot and homophobe.

There is something seriously wrong with you Mustang, if you think a group of Americans WANT other Americans to be harmed. You don't agree with conservatives, fine. But to suggest they want a terrorist attack here in the US is just sick.

Kenyans sell guns to strangers. There, fixed it fer ya, Mr. Fast and Furious.

I don't think you know what Fascist means. It's becoming yet another word the left is overusing and losing it's bite. They've already worn out racist, bigot and homophobe.

Lol this coming from a poster who picture is in the dictionary next to words like delusional, bigot, racist uneducated, etc.

Kenyans sell guns to strangers. There, fixed it fer ya, Mr. Fast and Furious.
So do we !

Of course they are. One of the tards openly admitted yesterday he hoped the San Bernadino attack was an ISIS attack.

These tards can't WAIT to unleash their inner Nazis, and they are desperately seeking an excuse to do so.

As much as conservatives pretty much dismiss Obama as an effective leader and oppose his liberal agenda, let's get one thing crystal clear.....We are ALL Americans. And no decent rational person would want harm to come to his countrymen for ANY reason. Especially in order to fulfill a political agenda.
In fact, I present this statement to you with the highest of offense. I am appalled you would even ask such a question.
Shame on you and anyone who thinks as you do.....

We've got Con-servatives already starting threads crowing that the San Bernadino attack will help Trump win the Presidency. So, we know the OP is right.
Wow. Just wow.
You should take a long look into a mirror and ask yourself what kind of evil is in your heart that you would stoop so low.

Forum List

Back