Are conservatives smarter than liberals?

Liberals fall into these categories.....stupid, lazy, insane and evil.

I would say only the evil and maybe some lazy ones show some intelligence. The evil ones are the ones that end up in DC running the other liberals from their elitist goobermint jobs.

You know they go to conferences and laugh about how they duped the "stupid American people." Laugh about how they funded Romneycare in MA by stealing $400M a year from the Feds' funds.

Most liberals as seen on these kind of boards fall into the stupid and insane categories.

Obama I would say is evil with a bit of stupid, lazy and insane in him too, but evil overrides them all.

1776 here is a prime example of the gross ignorance that the right has been indoctrinated with. It is the manifestation of 24/7 faux news propaganda and Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage talking heads. It has become a cancer on this nation that has metastasized.

There is no such thing as too far right from these people. The more extreme right the better, or the more PURE.

We all got to witness how they govern when in power. Conservatives have NEVER given us less government. They are only interested in less restraints on the 1% so they can swindle and pillage the poor and working class. But for average Americans they give us a LOT more government, unless pissing in a cup is your idea of freedom and liberty...

There is no longer any interest in the TRUTH from the right. Only ammo from mostly scurrilous sources used to gun down liberals and Democrats. Here is some news for you folks. Liberals and Democrats are Americans. We love our country and want ALL Americans to enjoy success, not just the 1% you folks worship, cater to and protect.

Conservatism has taken a very hard turn to the extreme right...it is time to turn off faux news take a hard look in the mirror...and get a new Bible that doesn't have these pages ripped out...

Matthew 25:34-40 - The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Last edited:

I would say only the evil and maybe some lazy ones show some intelligence. The evil ones are the ones that end up in DC running the other liberals from their elitist goobermint jobs.

You know they go to conferences and laugh about how they duped the "stupid American people." Laugh about how they funded Romneycare in MA by stealing $400M a year from the Feds' funds.

Most liberals as seen on these kind of boards fall into the stupid and insane categories.

Obama I would say is evil with a bit of stupid, lazy and insane in him too, but evil overrides them all.
Post the lies!

Ahahaha denial ^^^ :laugh:

No, it was a challenge. If you're going to post an allegation, you need to post probative evidence. Your response suggests you are a troll; be very careful, the society of trolls has standards, low, but higher than the tripe you've posted.

Tell me, how many times do I have to post the lefts LIES 100,000 times? I post them with regularity. If you like your plan and doctor you can keep your plan and doctor, period, does that ring a freaking bell? HELLO earth to libs. It amazes me how you libs have the stones to even ask after 6 years of the Obama administration.

You're a parrot and proof that conservatives like you are dumb. Today one more American has been murdered by Islamic Criminals. It should be obvious to all that the United States while under Neo Conservative (so called) leadership invaded and occupied Iraq, leading to and helping to increase terrorism. Lies by GWB, Cheney and those who signed the Project for a New American Century wanted to take out Saddam in 1997 and finally did so after putting 4,500 young Americans and countless others in early graves.

Today we have the GOP, mostly conservative, planning to further divide our nation by threats to work against reform of immigration into our country. By playing partisan games, these party first jerks are roadblocking efforts to keep Americans safe and giving aid to terrorists by demonstrating now that bigots and racists have greater power in our country.

You are doing the same type of parroting by saying we invaded and occupied Iraq and lead to increasing terrorism.Those are lefty talking points.
It was no secret that they wanted to take out Saddam in the 90's and we now have proof that there was chemical weapons.

What part of securing the boarder first and then getting immigration reform are you ignoring?

The boarder is more secure under the current administration than under the former President, but it remains porous. We can never make all of our harbors, coves, bays and airports fully secure, nor can we build a wall from the Texas Mexico Boarder to the San Diego - Mexican Boarder and guard every 100 yards or so.

So all this bullshit about securing our boarder is nothing but a canard. Comprehensive Immigration Reform requires much more than building a billion dollar (?) wall.

As for lies, don't continue to do so when most of us were alive and aware when the Bush Administration went all in on Saddam and Nuclear fear mongering. Many of us watched the dog and pony show on the Sunday Morning news programs staring Rice, Rumsfeld, et al and Powell's ridiculous picture show to the UN.

As for those chemical weapons, yes they were used by Saddam on the Kurds. I don't recall our forces found any after the fall of Saddam, if they did please post some evidence.

Today we are faced with a criminal gang in the Iraq and Syria, one targeting our nation. Isn't it time for this petty bullshit to be put to rest, and the partisan hacks STFU and we focus on the real enemy?

How can anyone take seriously people that talk like they're still in middle school?

"...goobermint jobs"

I bet you still watch cartoons?

Do you realize he is using slang?
goober - general insult for an "uncool" person; "loser"; "dork".

“Goobermint” (or “gooberment") is a “government” of “goobers” (idiots). When former Georgia peanut farmer Jimmy Carter was elected U.S. president in 1976, the word “gooberment” was cited in print in the November 1976 New York (NY)Times. ‘Gooberment” has been used in online newsgroups since 1992 and “goobermint” since 1993.

Did you actually READ the article you posted?

Didn't think so...
Which part? The one that says Gruber said Obamacare was passed because of the stupidity of American voters?

First question...are you interested in the truth, or just interested in bashing Obama and Democrats? What Gruber is telling us is not that the bill was written to deceive the public. It was crafted so the CBO didn't score the mandate as a tax...

"If C.B.O. scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies.” - Jonathan Gruber

Here is some more "truth" that might not be of any interest if the truth is irrelevant to your objectives...

The Jonathan Gruber Controversy and Washington’s Dirty Little Secret

The Court also ruled that the mandate was unconstitutional and made it a tax or the bill would have died right there in the Supreme Court.
That is deceit and in and of it's self violates the Constitution.

Your link with the supposed theory of iphones is also a violation of the Constitution.
If the government forced everyone to have a iphone with the two theories on how to pay for it , it takes away the freedom of the people who wants the free market to lower the cost of the iphones so that everyone including the poor can afford to get one, rather than the Government forcing it.
Government forcing any program is not freedom and both sides do it.
It does not matter whether it is the right on abortion or the left on a theory of iphones or actual programs like health care
What is sad here is the New York Times theory on iphones,but at the same time called it out for what it is for both parties.
This kind of gamesmanship is very much a bipartisan affair
Gamesmanship? It is outright political deceit done by both parties.
These issues should be for the individual States and not the Federal Government.

Many on the left also think that people on the right wants to get rid of the safety nets which is not true.
Cons want to reform them so that they work more efficiently and have them scaled down so that they are manageable and can be more controlled by the States for fraud and abuse.

Then you are among the minority on the right...do you ever read what your fellow righties post here?

Work more efficiently? Like Medicare Plus and Medicare Part D, which are corporate welfare programs to bilk the elderly and taxpayers to line the pockets of cartels?

Polls say other wise.
Section 4 Values About Government and the Social Safety Net Pew Research Center for the People and the Press#

ynQLt5X.png

EaLMtOu.png

And health care. You shitting me. Just what is the Republicans "health care" plan. What was their contribution to the process of writing health care legislation?
Gruber was one of the formulators of Obamacare. You know, the kind who thinks the voters are ignorant. Don't blame the Republicans for that.

Hey meat, was that the question? Who is Gruber?

Republicans had every opportunity to help craft a better health care plan. Instead they didn't do jack shit except let the health care companies write legislation that benefits the health care companies. Which the Republicans are fine with because they receive their fair share of campaign contributions from that industry.

You ever look at HC stocks? Look at what has happened with health care stocks. Yes sir this Obamacare has sure been good (bad) for them.

The Congress was stupid to not pass a single payer plan. But that wasn't going to enrich the health care companies like Obamacare does.

Nah, I don't want to listen to Republican bitch about this plan when they did NOTHING to try and make it better.

How many times have they tried to repeal Obamacare? And I take it you and people like NG don't have health care through your employer. Hell I don't even know if you all have an employer.

btw, there are lots of ignorant voters out there. Both sides. That is not news.

Meat, there is my post. See those question marks I was asking you IF you knew what the topic was.
Are you functionally illiterate or just a fucking liar? Your call. But you do know what a "?" mark is? Right?
I already told you who Guber was. That is not my responsibility. How can you assume to discuss issues when you are so patently ignorant and uninformed.

“Goobermint” (or “gooberment") is a “government” of “goobers” (idiots). When former Georgia peanut farmer Jimmy Carter was elected U.S. president in 1976, the word “gooberment” was cited in print in the November 1976 New York (NY)Times. ‘Gooberment” has been used in online newsgroups since 1992 and “goobermint” since 1993.
I know it's slang, that's how kids talk.

Stupid fucks like you create the goobermint we currently have in DC.

Uh....shut the fuck up with your Bible quotes.

Liberal scum like you don't seem to follow the Bible regarding abortion, homosexuality, promoting laziness/sloth in welfare people, etc.

You are only an American because you were crapped out here, that is pretty much the start and end of your stain on this land.

1776 here is a prime example of the gross ignorance that the right has been indoctrinated with. It is the manifestation of 24/7 faux news propaganda and Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage talking heads. It has become a cancer on this nation that has metastasized.

There is no such thing as too far right from these people. The more extreme right the better, or the more PURE.

We all got to witness how they govern when in power. Conservatives have NEVER given us less government. They are only interested in less restraints on the 1% so they can swindle and pillage the poor and working class. But for average Americans they give us a LOT more government, unless pissing in a cup is your idea of freedom and liberty...

There is no longer any interest in the TRUTH from the right. Only ammo from mostly scurrilous sources used to gun down liberals and Democrats. Here is some news for you folks. Liberals and Democrats are Americans. We love our country and want ALL Americans to enjoy success, not just the 1% you folks worship, cater to and protect.

Conservatism has taken a very hard turn to the extreme right...it is time to turn off faux news take a hard look in the mirror...and get a new Bible that doesn't have these pages ripped out...

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom

prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave

me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked

after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

You're desperate...

The Conservative donates their money...

The Liberal donates the Taxpayers money...

So you think that the New York Times is run by kids?
Interesting.

And health care. You shitting me. Just what is the Republicans "health care" plan. What was their contribution to the process of writing health care legislation?
Gruber was one of the formulators of Obamacare. You know, the kind who thinks the voters are ignorant. Don't blame the Republicans for that.

Hey meat, was that the question? Who is Gruber?

Republicans had every opportunity to help craft a better health care plan. Instead they didn't do jack shit except let the health care companies write legislation that benefits the health care companies. Which the Republicans are fine with because they receive their fair share of campaign contributions from that industry.

You ever look at HC stocks? Look at what has happened with health care stocks. Yes sir this Obamacare has sure been good (bad) for them.

The Congress was stupid to not pass a single payer plan. But that wasn't going to enrich the health care companies like Obamacare does.

Nah, I don't want to listen to Republican bitch about this plan when they did NOTHING to try and make it better.

How many times have they tried to repeal Obamacare? And I take it you and people like NG don't have health care through your employer. Hell I don't even know if you all have an employer.

btw, there are lots of ignorant voters out there. Both sides. That is not news.

Meat, there is my post. See those question marks I was asking you IF you knew what the topic was.
Are you functionally illiterate or just a fucking liar? Your call. But you do know what a "?" mark is? Right?
I already told you who Guber was. That is not my responsibility. How can you assume to discuss issues when you are so patently ignorant and uninformed.[/QUOTE

Guber? Who the fuck is Gubermeat.

Meat, thanks for proving the premise of this thread. You think I am a Democrat. I think you are a Republican.
And I have proved beyond a shadow of the doubt that I am definitely smarter than you. Actually did't take as long as I thought. You kinda fooled me at first but it was pretty soon apparent that you are not NEAR as smart as you think you are.

Do try again though.

When liberals have to LIE to trick their own base into supporting their policies, well there you have it.

Post the lies!

Ahahaha denial ^^^ :laugh:

No, it was a challenge. If you're going to post an allegation, you need to post probative evidence. Your response suggests you are a troll; be very careful, the society of trolls has standards, low, but higher than the tripe you've posted.

Tell me, how many times do I have to post the lefts LIES 100,000 times? I post them with regularity. If you like your plan and doctor you can keep your plan and doctor, period, does that ring a freaking bell? HELLO earth to libs. It amazes me how you libs have the stones to even ask after 6 years of the Obama administration.

You're a parrot and proof that conservatives like you are dumb. Today one more American has been murdered by Islamic Criminals. It should be obvious to all that the United States while under Neo Conservative (so called) leadership invaded and occupied Iraq, leading to and helping to increase terrorism. Lies by GWB, Cheney and those who signed the Project for a New American Century wanted to take out Saddam in 1997 and finally did so after putting 4,500 young Americans and countless others in early graves.

Today we have the GOP, mostly conservative, planning to further divide our nation by threats to work against reform of immigration into our country. By playing partisan games, these party first jerks are roadblocking efforts to keep Americans safe and giving aid to terrorists by demonstrating now that bigots and racists have greater power in our country.

^^^ translation, stop posting all our liberal lies lol.

There's no point of a Leftist making promises... as there's no potential for credibility behind the assertion.

Another poster proves the point of the thread. Really...what adult would say anything like that?

The left lies repeatedly to the point that they cannot be trusted and trust is everything. Compromise, finding common ground, working together, you can forget it. Take gun control, the left has no intention of stopping after reaching a compromise. The left being dishonest liars fully intend to keep coming back whittling away at our rights until they get 100% of what they want. Therefore the left can just pound sand, we don't want to compromise with you we want to destroy you.

This may be a record. BluesLegend (BL) has came aboard only a bit more than a month ago and already proved himself(?) a proud and loud member of the Crazy New Right and the Echo Chamber.

This will be fun. Soon Rabbit, CrusaderFrank, Stephanie and the other Crazy New Right members will friend him and soon he will even begin to believe he has something of substance to post. Be prepared for the release of Dumb and Dumber III.

This may come as a surprise to you but you are an average run of the mill poorly informed liberal. You people are as predictable as the sun is rising, lets review the last few posts...

1. I post a whopper lie told by Obama over a dozen times, its documented on video, you deflect with a personal insult.

2. I post a gun control example, you deflect with a personal insult.

Its a classic liberal pattern. Let me know if you want to actually discuss something one day, until then I'll just file your posts under Troll.

The boarder is more secure under the current administration than under the former President

Riiiiight he's not luring 10's of thousands of illegals across the border with his partial amnesty and promise not to deport them. I mean its laughable, good luck selling that.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom

prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave

me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked

after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

You're desperate...

The Conservative donates their money...

The Liberal donates the Taxpayers money...

That is not true.
Cons and Libs equally give donations. Just to different types of charities.
When it's a big natural disaster both give.

Forum List

Back