Are Democrats gonna trash another emergency bill?

He was too busy dealing with a sham impeachment your side orchestrated. Plus, he was the one who shut down travel from China back in late Jan/early Feb.

You mean the impeachment that happened because he was caught red handed conspiring with a foreign government to interfere with our election?

But here’s a really good question. Why are all these states & cities always so unprepared? In our system of government, the states are independent entities that form a nation. Governors & Mayors not only have the authority but the responsibility to draft up disaster plans. Disease outbreak falls under that category. So why is it, every damn time there’s a problem is the states/cities, these jackasses fall flat on their face. It’s utter dereliction of duty. Case in point, Cuomo could have bought 16,000 respirators back in 2015.

If he had, people like you would have been whining about it. The point is, we HAD a federal agency that dealt with these kinds of problems, and Trump disbanded it.

View attachment 315482

Ummmm, that was your hero, the shrilary sound that, dumbass.

And it was a fucking waste of time and ended up delaying the bill.
What ended up delaying the bill was 4 Repub senators, and an attempt by the WH to secretively control the $500B portion of the package meant to go to corporations.

And you think I would give them a pass just because they are republicans? I haven't read all the intracicies of the governemnt blowhards I just happened to see that video this morning

Post link or the video exposing any politician regardless of party and I'll give it a thumbs up.

Like I said there is not one politician that ever existed that had the best interests of the people he or she supposedly served as their top priority.

When will you idiots realize that no politician regardless of party has your best interests in mind?

You mean all the folks trying to lock my biz down, telling me 'we're all in this together' , while hiding in their rabbit holes on our tax dime?

'eff them all

none ever led by example , none will ever 'be in it w/us' or ever will

~S~
That people still defend the parasites in the fucking government is a mystery to me

What ended up delaying the bill was 4 Repub senators, and an attempt by the WH to secretively control the $500B portion of the package meant to go to corporations.

And you think I would give them a pass just because they are republicans? I haven't read all the intracicies of the governemnt blowhards I just happened to see that video this morning

Post link or the video exposing any politician regardless of party and I'll give it a thumbs up.

Like I said there is not one politician that ever existed that had the best interests of the people he or she supposedly served as their top priority.
One of the more disingenuous and inaccurate defenses of Repubs out there is the false equivalence "they're all bad" argument.

One of the more disingenuous and inaccurate defenses of Repubs out there is the false equivalence "they're all bad" argument.
But they are all bad. I have yet to see any politician place doing the right thing over their desire to keep their office and their power

and I don't see how that is a defense of republicans.

I guess you missed the thread where I was bashing Ronnie Reagan with gusto.

He's a republican messiah but I guess you would think my criticism was actually me defending him

Yesterday Tramp and Mnuchin were pro the exaggerated unemployment. 600 over and above what their state pays, and for 1099ers.

It is people like you that want harm to come to this country so you can blame it on Trump.
You are a worthless POS
What I find so ironic about a comment like that is..........it's Trumpleton's who are actually doing harm to the nation by supporting the worst prez in our history.

When will you idiots realize that no politician regardless of party has your best interests in mind?

You mean all the folks trying to lock my biz down, telling me 'we're all in this together' , while hiding in their rabbit holes on our tax dime?

'eff them all

none ever led by example , none will ever 'be in it w/us' or ever will

~S~
That people still defend the parasites in the fucking government is a mystery to me

GubMit IS the problem

~S~

The "they're all bad" argument is 100% correct.
It's a cynical and lazy position to take, not reflective of reality. Most importantly, it removes blame for the dysfunction in DC from the real guilty party...........we the people.
Government isn't an abstraction. It's a reflection on the degree to which we the people educate ourselves on the issues and demand competent representation by getting out and voting.

It is people like you that want harm to come to this country so you can blame it on Trump.
You are a worthless POS
What I find so ironic about a comment like that is..........it's Trumpleton's who are actually doing harm to the nation by supporting the worst prez in our history.

He is far from the worst, and I am far from a Trumpleton

Forum List

Back