Are Democrats guilty of "collusion" on the Russian "dossier"?

Are Democrats guilty of collusion on the Russian "dossier"?

• Total voters
Wait, so the information they found isn't bad because 2 parties paid for it?

How does bad information become OK based on who found it?

As you know and so badly want to ignore is the fact that the now referred "Opposition Research" is FAKE NEWS. Bogus!

I don't think so, but I'm waiting for credible legal experts to specifically address the question. What do you think? Why or why not?

Say Lakhota, how difficult would it be to find a Lakhota post indicating Trump was guilty for a lessor accusation? Seems you might be bias Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa, yeah no shit.

I don't think so, but I'm waiting for credible legal experts to specifically address the question. What do you think? Why or why not?

Say Lakhota, how difficult would it be to find a Lakhota post indicating Trump was guilty for a lessor accusation? Seems you might be bias Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa, yeah no shit.

Well, I guess being a sexual predator would be a lesser accusation. He has apparently been accused by about 16 women - that we know of. However, I think collusion trumps grabbing pussy.

As you know and so badly want to ignore is the fact that the now referred "Opposition Research" is FAKE NEWS. Bogus!

How is it fake? Because you say so?

Do you need a defintion of "fake"? What do you mean "how is it fake"?

What are you using to come to conclusion that the information is fake? Anything other than because you wrote it?

What are you using to come to conclusion that the information is fake? Anything other than because you wrote it?
FIRST charges filed in Mueller Russia Probe

FIRST charges filed in Mueller Russia Probe

Is this a riddle? Or are you providing half statements to build suspense?

Democrats are only guilty of one thing - trying to save America!

It's the Clintons. So is this really surprising to anyone? First Obama orders surveillance on the opposition, and then Clinton pays for a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. It was an ugly blatant attack on our Democracy. But will anyone be held accountable? Don't count on it.

Funny. Where is your "credible" proof of illegal activity?
lol...all of a sudden that seems relevant to you.

Yeah, i trust that the Clintons would never do anything illegal. How bout you? :rofl:

It's the Clintons. So is this really surprising to anyone? First Obama orders surveillance on the opposition, and then Clinton pays for a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. It was an ugly blatant attack on our Democracy. But will anyone be held accountable? Don't count on it.

Yeah, i trust that the Clintons would never do anything illegal. How bout you? :rofl:
Every politician pays for info Her only problem is she didn't notify anyone That's just a pimple on an elephants ass compared to what trumps guys and possibly trump himself have been up too

Well, considering that it was the Republicans and people associated with Rubio's campaign that originally paid to have the dossier compiled, are you conservatives going to hold them responsible as well?

Conservative website funded research that led to Donald Trump Russia dossier

A conservative website with strong ties to the Republican establishment triggered the investigation into Donald Trump's past that ultimately produced a dossier alleging a compromised relationship between the president and the Kremlin.

The Washington Free Beacon website confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour Mr Trump's background.

The website is largely funded by Republican billionaire Paul Singer.

The question makes same sense as "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?"

P.S. Don't forget to add McCain to the list of guilty Democrats.
They paid for it together with the right wing group.
It's. Called research

It's. Called research

Yeah, it's called research, but it is also illegal for any campaign to accept something of value from foreign governments. Opposition research is valuable, and therefore, cannot be used by American campaigns if it is done by a foreign government.

Both sides are wrong on this one. The GOP is more guilty though, because they are the ones that started it.

Bill and hillary made serial sexual assault popular, so popular in fact that accusing trump of it may have gotten him elected

It's. Called research

Yeah, it's called research, but it is also illegal for any campaign to accept something of value from foreign governments. Opposition research is valuable, and therefore, cannot be used by American campaigns if it is done by a foreign government.

Both sides are wrong on this one. The GOP is more guilty though, because they are the ones that started it.

I agree, but the NaziCons will only want to go after the Democrats.

Forum List

Back