Are Democrats guilty of "collusion" on the Russian "dossier"?

Are Democrats guilty of collusion on the Russian "dossier"?

• Total voters
I don't think so, but I'm waiting for credible legal experts to specifically address the question. What do you think? Why or why not?

A "credible legal expert"?

The corrupt psychotic princess paid for the dossier, somehow that ended up in the hands of McInsane (and the MSM) and the noble Comey used it to start an 'impartial' investigation

But let's wait for the lawyers to tell us what it means, no need to create conspiracy theories

:coffee:

I don't think so, but I'm waiting for credible legal experts to specifically address the question. What do you think? Why or why not?

Collusion is not a crime in the political realm. Now there is a very real possibility they may be guilty of campaign finance laws, perjury and money laundering.

Are Democrats guilty of collusion on the Russian "dossier"?

The question makes same sense as "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?"

P.S. Don't forget to add McCain to the list of guilty Democrats.
They paid for it together with the right wing group.
It's. Called research

Yeah, it's called research, but it is also illegal for any campaign to accept something of value from foreign governments. Opposition research is valuable, and therefore, cannot be used by American campaigns if it is done by a foreign government.

Both sides are wrong on this one. The GOP is more guilty though, because they are the ones that started it.

Bullshit, the Beacon paid for research on domestic open source information, they had nothing to do with Steele.

Forum List

Back