Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Since God is the rule maker for all humans for his Plan of Salvation, yes he can tell you what the rules are. There is only one way humans are to have sexual relations. That is a man with a woman which is natural. That's the rule set by the rule maker. You do not that the authority to decide what the rules are. You only have the right to choose whether you will adhere to the rules or not.
Only really stupid people like you will let a dick-less God tell you what to do with yours.

You would let a blind man judge paintings.

If you are that stupid, go away.

Regards
DL

God knows all, the entity knew of man's lustful nature and the fertility women possessed so he made up to a third of mankind with homosexual natures. If history did not interfere with the natural process there would be no overpopulation, the world would have been better off. but mankind destroyed that too with his fears, lies and hatred.
Check your stats as they are way off.

Thanks for the total B.S.

Regards
DL

The odds are enormous but that aside, it happened.
What are the odds that a supernatural dictatorship that conveniently lives in the sky, no one has ever seen or heard, suddenly creates the universe from nothing in 6 days, creates diseases that kill innocent children, supposedly flooded the earth and killed every living thing but those in the dubious ark yet fools like you suggest he loves us all and we should reciprocate because he promised eternity that has never been confirmed?

What are the odds dickhead?
I always know when an argument is exhausted because idiots like you make light if my name as a weapon.
Just how immature and spineless are you?
Now who is the idiot dickhead?
Have another go.
The odds are enormous, about the same as putting all the parts of a semi truck into a tumbler and turn it on, and eventually
the parts all come together and spits out a functional semi truck.
So suck on it, Colon.
Devine intervention is real.

I find it amusing how a persons beliefs in the Lord can trigger an idiot atheist.
You not believing is your business and I don't really care, but my belief in the Lord really sets you off.
Weird

Since God is the rule maker for all humans for his Plan of Salvation, yes he can tell you what the rules are. There is only one way humans are to have sexual relations. That is a man with a woman which is natural. That's the rule set by the rule maker. You do not that the authority to decide what the rules are. You only have the right to choose whether you will adhere to the rules or not.
God also created scientific laws, there's only one way to procreate life, there are many ways to have sex. God created nudity, Man created shame.

The odds are enormous, about the same as putting all the parts of a semi truck into a tumbler and turn it on, and eventually
So suck on it, Colon.

I find it amusing how a persons beliefs in the Lord can trigger an idiot atheist.
You not believing is your business and I don't really care, but my belief in the Lord really sets you off.
Weird
It shouldn't make him so upset.

Only really stupid people like you will let a dick-less God tell you what to do with yours.

Regards
DL
You are another poster who gets upset because of other people's religon. That's weird.

So suck on it, Colon.

Weird

sure -

1644692394759.png

she's probably still laughing ...

So suck on it, Colon.

Weird

those parts have no affinity - try putting a sperm in an egg and give it a spin - - see what happens.

Check your stats as they are way off.

Thanks for the total B.S.

Regards
DL
Actually according to sociologist that would be appropriate number if there were all the societal taboos from ancient religions.

Actually according to sociologist that would be appropriate number if there were all the societal taboos from ancient religions.
If there weren't all the societal taboos for ancient religions. The judgmental religions in terminated the rest of the world.

there are no tablets etched in heaven or inscribed that any soul has ever witnessed.

it is you who uses the pretext of nonexistent tablets or inscriptions to persuade others for your own nefarious purpose with what has never existed.

no physiological being on Earth is composed of two or more dissimilar cells, all beings on Earth are single cell organisms.
There is a tablet with the ten commandments. It does exist.
As far as your lack of understanding of cellular organisms, - Science | AAAS
Hmmm...Multicellular life. We aren't single cell organisms. We are multi-cell organisms. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't think relying on a book of myths and lies will convince anyone there is a god etc.
You have no evidence of anything. Your silly holy ghost is bullshit and you know it. Just that. A ghost but a mature human being is peddling that shit as fact.

Yet you attempt to instruct me with your self assessed intelligence that immaculate conception and virgin births are to be believed. Don't make me vomit you brain dead fool. You have nothing but delusions and so does every godbotherer on earth. You're all bloody mad.
I already said that the immaculate conception of a virgin was a miracle to the people of their time. Even up to a few decades ago, it was still considered a miracle. But, since we are able to impregnant a virgin today with a cell from a male, it's not so unbelievable that God was able to do this since he created everything we see and hear and don't see and hear. The Holy Ghost was the doctor. Just because you can't understand something I can, doesn't mean it does not exist. It just doesn't exist in your prejudiced mind is all. By the way, I rely on the gift of the Holy Ghost to decide truth. Read and study the doctrine in the scriptures. Meditate on them. Then pray and ask God if those things are true with real intent, without your double-mindedness and He will give you the answer that the Bible is the word of God as far as it is translated correctly.

Regards
DL
Such hatred. Why would I follow you? Only really stupid people follow really hateful and ignorant degenerates. So, active homosexual people are still sinners that need to repent, ask for forgiveness, and turn from their sins and live a righteous life from here on out.

God also created scientific laws, there's only one way to procreate life, there are many ways to have sex. God created nudity, Man created shame.
Nope. Way to simplistic. I'm not in any shame when I'm nude in front of my wife. That's because I know that it's natural to be so because I know the rules. My eyes are open. But, I also know it's wrong to be nude to other women who are not my wife. That would be shameful. It's also shameful to be in sexual relations with someone of the same sex. And, there is only one way to have sex that is natural, man with a woman who is his wife.

Hmmm...Multicellular life. We aren't single cell organisms. We are multi-cell organisms. :auiqs.jpg:
Just so you understand, the so called ten commandments were plagiarized from the Assyrian treaty ( vassal states pledging their allegiance to their lord ruler ) from the Hittites. A suzerain treaty.

no, you are wrong - tablets from the heavens with etchings have never existed - moses was a liar. who would use the false commandments would be complicit in their crime. the heavens are polytheistic.

all beings on planet Earth are single cell organisms ...

1644714578595.png

the outer membrane is the original cell, all activity, subdivisions are within the initial surroundings, the membrane is never punctured - cougarbear is either a single celled organism or they are from another planet.

no, you are wrong - tablets from the heavens with etchings have never existed - moses was a liar. who would use the false commandments would be complicit in their crime. the heavens are polytheistic.

all beings on planet Earth are single cell organisms ...

View attachment 600724

the outer membrane is the original cell, all activity, subdivisions are within the initial surroundings, the membrane is never punctured - cougarbear is either a single celled organism or they are from another planet.
Yet, we shed cells everyday. :rolleyes-41:
Not sure where you get your information from, but, try some other source than the one you use.

Forum List

Back