Are people good or bad?

Logic doesnt quibble. Your paragraph was malformed. It was incorrect, it made no fucking sense.

Any and equal are not congruent.

How the fuck is that quibbling - its English.
So you're dodging it.

Can all behaviors lead to the same outcomes, GT?
I know where you are going, and its fucking DUMB. Its no dodge. I can do it for you, and point out why its illogical quite easily.

You wish for me to (agree) that outcomes can be different.

You think this, then, leads to good and evil existing down your rabbit hole of illogic.

Now you will prove me right.

And by the way, "any" outcome being "possible" doesnt logically equate to outcomes being "equal," its no dodge.. it was a horrendous use of terms. By you.
Can all outcomes lead to the same outcomes? Has that been your experience?
Sentence #1 ^ was retarded.

Malformed english. Really bad.

Rephrase it to mean something in English..Id be glad to answer.

or better yet

get to the fucking point so I can correct you, already
If we take a girl who goes out partying every night and never studies, is it reasonable to assume that she would do as well at school as another girl who stays home studying?

Yes
smiley-smoking-bong.gif

I didn't say that no absolute standard meant that everything is equal.
I said if there are no absolutes than any behavior could lead to any outcome. That's what equal outcomes mean, GT.

So, can any behavior lead to any outcome and is that what we see? Or do certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes?
Any and equal dont mean the same thing. Your first paragraph is incoherent.

You are quibbling. Why? Because not all behaviors lead to the same outcomes. Right?
Logic doesnt quibble. Your paragraph was malformed. It was incorrect, it made no fucking sense.

Any and equal are not congruent.

How the fuck is that quibbling - its English.
So you're dodging it.

Can all behaviors lead to the same outcomes, GT?
I know where you are going, and its fucking DUMB. Its no dodge. I can do it for you, and point out why its illogical quite easily.

You wish for me to (agree) that outcomes can be different.

You think this, then, leads to good and evil existing down your rabbit hole of illogic.

Now you will prove me right.

And by the way, "any" outcome being "possible" doesnt logically equate to outcomes being "equal," its no dodge.. it was a horrendous use of terms. By you.
"now you will prove me right" ^

and voila.

If we take a girl who goes out partying every night and never studies, is it reasonable to assume that she would do as well at school as another girl who stays home studying?
Your error is that assigning values to things does not make those values absolute.

Theyre opinions.

Failing school and passing school are something we would call "doing well" and "not doing well."

You are about to declare that standard absolute....

Thats your error.
Can all behaviors lead to the same outcomes? Has that been your experience?
No, that is retarded.
So then you do believe that certain behaviors are more likely to lead to certain outcomes, right?
I already knew this is where you are headed.

Sooooo000o stupid.

Yes, and assigning values to the differing outcomes does not make said values ABSOLUTE

That is where you are in error.
I see. So why do certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes, GT?

Your error is that assigning values to things does not make those values absolute.

Theyre opinions.

Failing school and passing school are something we would call "doing well" and "not doing well."

You are about to declare that standard absolute....

Thats your error.
No, that is retarded.
So then you do believe that certain behaviors are more likely to lead to certain outcomes, right?

Sooooo000o stupid.

Yes, and assigning values to the differing outcomes does not make said values ABSOLUTE

Probability, physics, 7, 000 other things.

No biggy.

Can all outcomes lead to the same outcomes? Has that been your experience?

or better yet

If we take a guy who is lazy, dishonest and showed up to work late everyday, is it reasonable to assume that he would do as well at his job as a fellow co-worker who was hard working, honest, diligent and conscientious?
"Well" is not an absolute.

Theres a human, social definition for "well," but that doesnt make it absolute. Thats where you are in error.

The universe doesnt care if you are late to your job. Ask a rock.
I'm just trying to understand if you think any behavior can lead to any outcome, dude.
Its not even physically possible - its a dumb as fuck question.

Swimming in the burning sun bare naked cannot make you freeze.
Try putting that into the proper context of this discussion.

Cun-tzu would say good

Mo-tzu would say bad

Lao-tzu would say shut the fuck up

No, that is retarded.

Sooooo000o stupid.

No biggy.
So you are saying the behaviors had nothing to do with it?

or better yet

If we take a guy who is lazy, dishonest and showed up to work late everyday, is it reasonable to assume that he would do as well at his job as a fellow co-worker who was hard working, honest, diligent and conscientious?

Theres a human, social definition for "well," but that doesnt make it absolute. Thats where you are in error.

I'm just trying to understand if you think any behavior can lead to any outcome, dude.

The end of your rabbit hole is placing a value on outcomes, saying outcomes differ, categorizing outcomes.. and saying voila good and evil.

Where you are in error is that human values, versus natures values, and even in many cases human values versus human values...

vary.

And are not absolute, but subjective.

No, that is retarded.

Sooooo000o stupid.

No biggy.
No.

Sooooo000o stupid.

No biggy.
No.
Then why did they have something to do with it?

The end of your rabbit hole is placing a value on outcomes, saying outcomes differ, categorizing outcomes.. and saying voila good and evil.

Where you are in error is that human values, versus natures values, and even in many cases human values versus human values...

vary.

Actually it isn't. It's just the beginning. We haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

Certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes because failed behaviors naturally lead to failure just as successful behaviors naturally lead to success.

There is nothing subjective about this. You have already conceded that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes.

Sooooo000o stupid.

No biggy.
No.
Your rabbit hole was dismissed, dufus.

vary.

Actually it isn't. It's just the beginning. We haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

Certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes because failed behaviors naturally lead to failure just as successful behaviors naturally lead to success.

There is nothing subjective about this. You have already conceded that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes.
Success and failure imply goals.

A non-conscious Nature has no goals.

Failure and success is not absolute in description, but based on human goals.

You dont know what absolute means, its ok dinguss.

No biggy.
No.
Your rabbit hole was dismissed, dufus.
So then you don't believe that failed behaviors naturally lead to failure?

vary.

Failure and success is not absolute, but based on human goals.

Do you believe that successful behaviors naturally lead to success?

vary.

If Nature had no goals why did nature give all life the survival instinct?

vary.

Success is a function of goals.

If a star dies, thats not a failure or success unless you apply a conscious goal.

Your logic is that shooting bricks is nothing but net.

vary.

If Nature had no goals why did nature give all life the survival instinct?
Instinct is a function of an organism's survival.

If Nature wanted organisms to survive, youd have to explain why it made it so that most dont, as well as demonstrate that nature can "want," period, in the first place.

vary.

Success is a function of goals.

If a star dies, thats not a failure or success unless you apply a conscious goal.

Your logic is that shooting bricks is nothing but net.
We're talking about humans, GT. Do you believe when you succeed at something (make it anything you want and use and standard you want for success) is it by accident? Was it luck? Or was it a result of things (i.e. behaviors) you did?

Forum List

Back