Are people good or bad?

Where do you draw the line between stupid and evil and crazy?

Before I started working as a cop, I would have said they're all distinct. After doing this job for a couple of years now, I'm convinced that stupid is the common denominator.

I never knew people this stupid actually existed. It's made me question my faith in evolution.

I can site my opinion...

but shy of proving a god exists, theres no logical absolute standard outside of opinion
Based on that you must then believe that all behaviors can lead to equal outcomes, right?
No - because theres no absolute measure that you can logically prove that could lead to such an absurd comment.
You are contradicting yourself. If there are no absolute standards then all behaviors can lead to equal outcomes, right?

No absolute standard doesnt mean "everything is equal," it means "it varies, based on conscious opinion."

Having non-absolute standards doesnt mean you possess none, it means they vary.
I didn't say that no absolute standard meant that everything is equal.
I said if there are no absolutes than any behavior could lead to any outcome. That's what equal outcomes mean, GT.

So, can any behavior lead to any outcome and is that what we see? Or do certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes?
Any and equal dont mean the same thing. Your first paragraph is incoherent.

Based on that you must then believe that all behaviors can lead to equal outcomes, right?
No - because theres no absolute measure that you can logically prove that could lead to such an absurd comment.
You are contradicting yourself. If there are no absolute standards then all behaviors can lead to equal outcomes, right?

No absolute standard doesnt mean "everything is equal," it means "it varies, based on conscious opinion."

I said if there are no absolutes than any behavior could lead to any outcome. That's what equal outcomes mean, GT.

So, can any behavior lead to any outcome and is that what we see? Or do certain behaviors lead to certain outcomes?

You are quibbling. Why? Because not all behaviors lead to the same outcomes. Right?

You are quibbling. Why? Because not all behaviors lead to the same outcomes. Right?
Logic doesnt quibble. Your paragraph was malformed. It was incorrect, it made no fucking sense.

Any and equal are not congruent.

How the fuck is that quibbling - its English.

Logic doesnt quibble. Your paragraph was malformed. It was incorrect, it made no fucking sense.

So you're dodging it.

Can all behaviors lead to the same outcomes, GT?

So you're dodging it.

I know where you are going, and its fucking DUMB. Its no dodge. I can do it for you, and point out why its illogical quite easily.

You wish for me to (agree) that outcomes can be different.

You think this, then, leads to good and evil existing down your rabbit hole of illogic.

Now you will prove me right.

And by the way, "any" outcome being "possible" doesnt logically equate to outcomes being "equal," its no dodge.. it was a horrendous use of terms. By you.

So you're dodging it.

I know where you are going, and its fucking DUMB. Its no dodge. I can do it for you, and point out why its illogical quite easily.

You think this, then, leads to good and evil existing down your rabbit hole of illogic.

And by the way, "any" outcome being "possible" doesnt logically equate to outcomes being "equal," its no dodge.. it was a horrendous use of terms. By you.
Can all outcomes lead to the same outcomes? Has that been your experience?

If we take a girl who goes out partying every night and never studies, is it reasonable to assume that she would do as well at school as another girl who stays home studying?

So you're dodging it.

Sentence #1 ^ was retarded.

Malformed english. Really bad.

Rephrase it to mean something in English..Id be glad to answer.

or better yet

get to the fucking point so I can correct you, already

So you're dodging it.

or better yet

If we take a girl who goes out partying every night and never studies, is it reasonable to assume that she would do as well at school as another girl who stays home studying?

Your error is that assigning values to things does not make those values absolute.

Theyre opinions.

Failing school and passing school are something we would call "doing well" and "not doing well."

You are about to declare that standard absolute....

Thats your error.

So you're dodging it.

or better yet

If we take a guy who is lazy, dishonest and showed up to work late everyday, is it reasonable to assume that he would do as well at his job as a fellow co-worker who was hard working, honest, diligent and conscientious?

Your error is that assigning values to things does not make those values absolute.

Theyre opinions.

Failing school and passing school are something we would call "doing well" and "not doing well."

Thats your error.
You didn't answer the question. You'll never know.

So you're dodging it.

or better yet

If we take a guy who is lazy, dishonest and showed up to work late everyday, is it reasonable to assume that he would do as well at his job as a fellow co-worker who was hard working, honest, diligent and conscientious?
"Well" is not an absolute.

Theres a human, social definition for "well," but that doesnt make it absolute. Thats where you are in error.

The universe doesnt care if you are late to your job. Ask a rock.

Theyre opinions.

Thats your error.
Can all behaviors lead to the same outcomes? Has that been your experience?

Theyre opinions.

Thats your error.
No, that is retarded.

So you're dodging it.

or better yet

Theres a human, social definition for "well," but that doesnt make it absolute. Thats where you are in error.

I'm just trying to understand if you think any behavior can lead to any outcome, dude.

Theyre opinions.

Thats your error.
No, that is retarded.
So then you do believe that certain behaviors are more likely to lead to certain outcomes, right?

or better yet

I'm just trying to understand if you think any behavior can lead to any outcome, dude.
Its not even physically possible - its a dumb as fuck question.

Swimming in the burning sun bare naked cannot make you freeze.

Theyre opinions.

Thats your error.
No, that is retarded.
So then you do believe that certain behaviors are more likely to lead to certain outcomes, right?
I already knew this is where you are headed.

Sooooo000o stupid.

Yes, and assigning values to the differing outcomes does not make said values ABSOLUTE

That is where you are in error.

Forum List

Back