Are R-W'ers on here REALLY "defending" Carter Page?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know, I know......right wingers on here will retort that "its the principle that we are defending"........and I'll give them that.......HOWEVER,

Page was targeted since 2013 as slime bucket trying to get some contracts from Russia

Page was described by one of the Russian spies recruiters as "stupid or a fool"

Page was ONLY targeted for that [now infamous] FISA warrant AFTER he had left the Trump campaign.

Page was described by the Trump campaign as just another hanger-on of no value to Trump.....BUT NOW......he is the poster boy for Trump and his ass kissers as the kingpin target of those darn republicans in the DOJ and FBI and FISC who don't like Trump.....LOL

Before you right wing folks make complete fools of yourselves, re-read WHO this Carter Page is all about.......

Trump campaign aide Carter Page may have been a Russian agent
A timeline of Carter Page's contacts with Russia.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...
Carter Page reveals new contacts with Trump campaign, Russians
Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip –

I consider myself a Jeffersonian Liberal, not a RWNJ.

I defend no one. They can all fucking fry.

Are you defending the DNC for their FusiaonGPS/Steele Dossier shit?
:lol:

Carter Page is their new hero

Right wingers are in desperate need of a "super hero".....They've chosen this guy.

DNbQAzxX0AAVFRD.jpg

Are you defending the DNC for their FusiaonGPS/Steele Dossier shit?

Actually, I am NOT defending the DNC or Hillary.....

But here's my little"problem"

Fuck head Nunes' memo is strictly relying on just ONE assertion by McCabe (that the FISa warrant was garnered because of the dossier...)

The PROBLEM is that the only way to refute that tidbit is to either release the McCabe testimony transcript....or divulge classified info that the FISA judge was given to justify the warrant.

This FIASCO of a memo kind of reminds me of Geraldo Rivera's show when he opened the Al Capone vault.....

I know, I know......right wingers on here will retort that "its the principle that we are defending"........and I'll give them that.......HOWEVER,

Page was targeted since 2013 as slime bucket trying to get some contracts from Russia

Page was ONLY targeted for that [now infamous] FISA warrant AFTER he had left the Trump campaign.

Page was described by the Trump campaign as just another hanger-on of no value to Trump.....BUT NOW......he is the poster boy for Trump and his ass kissers as the kingpin target of those darn republicans in the DOJ and FBI and FISC who don't like Trump.....LOL

Before you right wing folks make complete fools of yourselves, re-read WHO this Carter Page is all about.......
Sounds and looks like it's gonna be a long weekend for you

Actually, I am NOT defending the DNC or Hillary.....

But here's my little"problem"

Fuck head Nunes' memo is strictly relying on just ONE assertion by McCabe (that the FISa warrant was garnered because of the dossier...)

The PROBLEM is that the only way to refute that tidbit is to either release the McCabe testimony transcript....or divulge classified info that the FISA judge was given to justify the warrant.
I agree on the underlying evidence. The GOPers have done nothing but created a public demand for its release. They better pony it up or catch some fallout.

Sounds and looks like it's gonna be a long weekend for you

I never thought that I'd be celebrating the fiasco that this fucking memo turned out to be.....Come on, loosen up and have a drink celebrating Nunes' search for another job beside trump ass licker.
LOL

I agree on the underlying evidence. The GOPers have done nothing but created a public demand for its release. They better pony it up or catch some fallout.

Again, my problem, (and I'm just guessing here) is that to refute that the dossier was the underlying reason for the warrant being issued is the divulging of a Russian double agent's (working for us) info on how Page was being recruited.

I never thought that I'd be celebrating the fiasco that this fucking memo turned out to be.....Come on, loosen up and have a drink celebrating Nunes' search for another job beside trump ass licker.
LOL
yep, a long weekend for you

LOL
yep, a long weekend for you

Morons like you REFUSE to admit that when Page was being "spied on" he had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign.....he had been long fired from the campiagn................LOL

Morons like you REFUSE to admit that when Page was being "spied on" he had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign.....he had been long fired from the campiagn................LOL
dude, everyone can hear you pounding the keyboard

Again, my problem, (and I'm just guessing here) is that to refute that the dossier was the underlying reason for the warrant being issued is the divulging of a Russian double agent's (working for us) info on how Page was being recruit
They can redact that info.

The Rs cannot use the memo and the underlying intel as both a sword and a shield. They opened the door with some highly inflamatory information. If the Dems present legit, specific complaints, the Rs are setting themselves up to appear misleading if they go to the "classified" defense now.

Trump campaign aide Carter Page may have been a Russian agent
A timeline of Carter Page's contacts with Russia.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...
Carter Page reveals new contacts with Trump campaign, Russians
Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip –

Hey -- nidget.. If Page was THAT dirty and folded into spy biz --- why didn't the FBI have the courtesy to INFORM the Trump Campaign when his name was used as a campaign adviser? He WAS probably "stupid and a fool".. Neither the FSB/GRU or our Intel groups recruit "stupids or fools".. They never get the job done.

Give it up.. TALKING to Russians, doing biz with Russians, TRAVELING to Russia, or LIKING Russians was NEVER a crime since the Cold War unless these Russians were "under sanction". If that was case -- then the Green Party candidate (Jill Stein) that cost Hillary the election would be in court today. After her trip to Russia to have DINNER WITH PUTIN and let him "hook her up" with top Kremlin officials to discuss her "Russia policy" plans.

Who's GUILTIER by your standards of evidence? Page or Stein?????

They can redact that info.

Again, however, if there were....let's say..... 3 Russians assigned to recruit Page.......redacting the name wouldn't do much and one or all 3 of those Russians' lives wouldn't be worth ONE ruble.

Unfortunately, that may be the dilemma facing the FBI......Defend their asses...OR...throw the Russian assets to the Kremlin's wolves.

Forum List

Back