Are racial stats constitutional?

If I were Lonestar I would be embarrassed to call myself a human XXXXXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Political Forum / Israel and Palestine / Race Relations/Racism: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads.

This is an effort to clean up this Forum and provide for more constructive discourse. We will try to make the transition positive.

LoL quoting forum rules....

Intense since you thanked him may I quote the countless insulting remarks Lonestar has made?

Lonestar I'm sorry is the last to quote guidelines about "personal attacks."

Intense since you thanked him may I quote the countless insulting remarks Lonestar has made?

It wasn't the insult, it was the use of family in your remark.

In regards to the new guidelines all post must be relevant to the thread topic.

It will take some getting used to as is the rules about posting within a quote which I am guilty of.

It will take some getting used to as is the rules about posting within a quote which I am guilty of.

LOL Whatever racist. Typical. Reminds me of a guy whose nose I broke then told the cops "But, but he punched me for no reason."

LOL Whatever racist. Typical. Reminds me of a guy whose nose I broke then told the cops "But, but he punched me for no reason."

You've really got to give it a rest with the 'tough guy' bit. You are making yourself look like as much of a fool as lonebraincell there.

You've really got to give it a rest with the 'tough guy' bit. You are making yourself look like as much of a fool as lonebraincell there.

And how many fucks do I give for this?

Because for some, it's a confirmation bias and a lot of this information is skewed.

So how does that make it "unconstitutional"?

Well, the best example I can give is racial profiling. Why are people targeted on the basis of ethnic makeup? I would say that is a direct violation of the constitution.

Sure, I agree with that.

But racial profiling isn't the same thing as collecting statistical data.

Well, the best example I can give is racial profiling. Why are people targeted on the basis of ethnic makeup? I would say that is a direct violation of the constitution.

Sure, I agree with that.

But if the collection of data is skewed to where you are targeting people in an impoverished area with high crime rate and if, statistics show that there are a disproportionate number of people of a particular makeup, I would say there is some cause for concern

And how many fucks do I give for this?

Great, make yourself a clown. That'll show these racist fucks, huh? By making yourself look like an insecure, illiterate little punk.

Way to go, champ.

Sure, I agree with that.

But if the collection of data is skewed to where you are targeting people in an impoverished area with high crime rate and if, statistics show that there are a disproportionate number of people of a particular makeup, I would say there is some cause for concern
I'm not sure you understand the definition of "skewed", but as for the rest of your post - there is indeed cause for concern. That's pretty much the point.

What part of the Constitution, specifically?

There is nothing in the constitution that specifically addresses racism (unless you look at the 13th amendment which outlaws slavery). Also the 14th amendment (Due Process Clause).

How can information be unconstitutional?
The government's role in collecting, disseminating, and manipulating racial stats that harm innocent citizens is the gist of my complaint. American citizens should not be stigmatized by their own government's actions.
Minority groups in America are already at a distinct disadvantage politically as well as socially. Race based criminal statistics only exacerbates the plight of innocent blacks who make up the majority of black Americans. Information, in some forms, can cause constitutional breeches that abrogate the 14th Amendment and some of the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
How can information be unconstitutional?
The government's role in collecting, disseminating, and manipulating racial stats that harm innocent citizens is the gist of my complaint. American citizens should not be stigmatized by their own government's actions.
Minority groups in America are already at a distinct disadvantage politically as well as socially. Race based criminal statistics only exacerbates the plight of innocent blacks who make up the majority of black Americans. Information, in some forms, can cause constitutional breeches that abrogate the 14th Amendment and some of the Bill of Rights.

You can't blame the data for the way people use it.

Forum List

Back