Are Republicans rebuilding American Hate Groups?

How do you form you opinions?

I think. All by myself. I get information from both left and right - I try to source that information back to original sources, not media - because the media spin stuff - even when they don't really mean to. Generally, I don't take any media report as fact until I can prove it. You only need to study the media for a short time to understand that.

Edit: Holy Shit! I just tried giving a reasoned response to a nutter. Oops.

Nutter or not, I appreciate the response. That said, your comment about "original sources" is interesting. I suspect you do not watch Rachell Maddow, but anyone who watches Rachell and, for example Sean Hannity and/or Glen Beck, or listens to Rush Limbaugh must agree that Rachell provides original source material before she engages in commentary; that is not true with those on the right.
To be perfectly clear, Rachell provides direct quotes right from the mouth of those on the right, and, invites them (for example, Liz Cheney) to appear live on her show to debate issues. Few appear to debate her.
Thinking people, and I assume this includes you CG (at least by your own definition) must wonder why Liz Cheney spends hours on TV and on stage at events in support of the GOP, Tea Party types, etc, but never places herself in harms way with those who may ask hard questions.

I don't watch Rachel, because I can't. She's not on in the UK. I can watch Fox News.... sometimes I do, sometimes I do not. What I do do, if I see something of interest on Beck or O'Reilly etc, is to dig back to source the context. I would do likewise with Rachel. I find that both Beck and O'Reilly keep quotes in context - which is a damned sight more than I can say for a lot of the left wing media.

Example: It is generally believed by the left that Beck stated that he 'hated the victims of 9/11'. If you go back and find the actual quote from Beck himself - in context - he most certainly did not say that at all. Yet, now the left quote it as 'fact' because they are too stupid to go find out the context.

Form opinion? When did you start doing that? We know your "opinions" are handed to you fully formed and fleshed out by the "Freshly Birthed Confederate Republican Party of Teabags".

so what Dean....yours are fully formed and firmly given to you by Nancy Pelosi....right in your keester to be distributed with all the shit that you can add to it....and you add a hell of a lot of shit....

I'm pretty sure Nancy never once referred to the Republican Party as, " "Freshly Birthed Confederate Republican Party of Teabags". That was all me.

I think. All by myself. I get information from both left and right - I try to source that information back to original sources, not media - because the media spin stuff - even when they don't really mean to. Generally, I don't take any media report as fact until I can prove it. You only need to study the media for a short time to understand that.

Nutter or not, I appreciate the response. That said, your comment about "original sources" is interesting. I suspect you do not watch Rachell Maddow, but anyone who watches Rachell and, for example Sean Hannity and/or Glen Beck, or listens to Rush Limbaugh must agree that Rachell provides original source material before she engages in commentary; that is not true with those on the right.
To be perfectly clear, Rachell provides direct quotes right from the mouth of those on the right, and, invites them (for example, Liz Cheney) to appear live on her show to debate issues. Few appear to debate her.
Thinking people, and I assume this includes you CG (at least by your own definition) must wonder why Liz Cheney spends hours on TV and on stage at events in support of the GOP, Tea Party types, etc, but never places herself in harms way with those who may ask hard questions.

I don't watch Rachel, because I can't. She's not on in the UK. I can watch Fox News.... sometimes I do, sometimes I do not. What I do do, if I see something of interest on Beck or O'Reilly etc, is to dig back to source the context. I would do likewise with Rachel. I find that both Beck and O'Reilly keep quotes in context - which is a damned sight more than I can say for a lot of the left wing media.

Example: It is generally believed by the left that Beck stated that he 'hated the victims of 9/11'. If you go back and find the actual quote from Beck himself - in context - he most certainly did not say that at all. Yet, now the left quote it as 'fact' because they are too stupid to go find out the context.

O'Reilly keeps quotes in context? When he admits to them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-c1TeWW-s]YouTube - O'Reilly blames teen victim[/ame]

Sean Hornbeck was kidnapped and raped. As his attacker was putting his hands on Sean's neck to kill him, Sean begged for his life and agreed not to escape and be the man's "sex slave". The attacker also told Sean if he did try to escape, he would kill Sean's family. Sean stayed with his attacker for years until another little boy was brought into the house. That's when Sean took the other child to the police.

Bill, without knowing a thing about the circumstances of this case, insisted Sean "liked it" and was having a great time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trUIVZFXVmw&feature=PlayList&p=B22FC64142DABC6E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=43]YouTube - Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Forgets Apology to Sex Abuse Victim?[/ame]

Even when Sean's parents begged O'Reilly to apologize for his disgusting accusations, Bill still ignored their pleas. The parents said people believed what they hear on Fox.

Then there is his sex scandal. He called a woman that worked for him an "extortionist", slandering her all the way up until the time one of the telephone tapes made it to the Internet. THEN, Fox and O'Reilly settled.

Bill pretty much made a career out of talking about how Britney Spear's mother was a terrible person because her daughter had a baby out of wedlock. Then Sarah Palin comes along and he's telling America to respect her privacy.

Bill, truly a "Bold Fresh Streaming Piece of Humanity". You watch Bill, but not Rachel. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Bill, truly a "Bold Fresh Streaming Piece of Humanity". You watch Bill, but not Rachel. Why doesn't that surprise me?
Why doesn't it surprise me that you missed the fact that CG is in the UK and Maddow is not on in the UK.

Idiot.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you missed the fact that CG is in the UK and Maddow is not on in the UK.

Idiot.

The other key phrase rdean missed 'sometimes I watch Fox. Sometimes I do not'..... I am not an avid viewer of any station or individual.... rdean truly is one fucking stupid boy.

Last edited:
Form opinion? When did you start doing that? We know your "opinions" are handed to you fully formed and fleshed out by the "Freshly Birthed Confederate Republican Party of Teabags".

so what Dean....yours are fully formed and firmly given to you by Nancy Pelosi....right in your keester to be distributed with all the shit that you can add to it....and you add a hell of a lot of shit....

I'm pretty sure Nancy never once referred to the Republican Party as, " "Freshly Birthed Confederate Republican Party of Teabags". That was all me.

thats the SHIT you add....see what im saying Dean?....you take your mistresses train of thought and go forth expounding on it....i dont care what some say about you Dean....your a good little trooper in the Pelosi Brigade....she is lucky to have you...

Idiot.

The other key phrase rdean missed 'sometimes I watch Fox. Sometimes I do not'..... I am not an avid viewer of any station or individual.... rdean truly is one fucking stupid boy.

he is not stupid....just extremely one sided....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "Our truce is over." :lol::lol::lol::lol: How very dramatic. Do you write soap operas?

You need to calm down and stop believing the crap you get fed from the media. Individual people are, occasionally, violent - whether they are right wing or left. Live with it. People do stupid stuff.

You are one stupid, fat assed, bitch. Grow up.

I can't help but note that you've been reattached at the hip to your pal Si modo. Congratulations, you now both speak the same language.
Awww. Is the Magsters upset that she isn't friends with us?

Hey CG, how's the weather in the UK? I can't feel it here in DC through our hips.

Why in the hell would anybody be upset that they are not friends with you two psycho's??? And Maggie is right. Why do you have to post together??? Afraid to do it on your own?? Hate being embarrassed by your stupidity, right??

My theory is that the left wing media stir this up to get the left all ready for a clampdown on freedom of speech. The justification will be all this 'hate speech' on the right wing airwaves. One only needs to read what Mark Lloyd's written to know that he is enthusiastic on a state take over of media.

I find it sad, yet very predictable, that the drooling koolaiders are too stupid to see that they are being played like a fiddle. When the clampdown comes, they'll all be thrilled by losing our freedom of speech. Sheep.

It would be one thing if there were sparodic incidents, but there is clearly a full-throttle effort by several groups intent on subversive activity. If you don't find that a little disconcerting, then you're nuts.

Oathkeepers and Three percenters - groups that need to be put in check

Unlike you, I do not form my opinions based on the media. That you do speaks volumes about you.

Then tell us, how do you form your opinions?? No media, right?? Where do you get your news, great one?

Unlike you, I do not form my opinions based on the media. That you do speaks volumes about you.

Are those two words alien to you? 'Form Opinion', as opposed to 'given it by the liberal media'..... Fool. You're just a ranter... and not a very good one.

Why don't you just answer the question?? Maybe because you're full of crap??? Where do you get the news that helps you "form your opinion"???

That does not even make sense. Where do you get information on the left and right if not from the media?? How do you source that information back to original sources, not the media??? Please define "original sources"????

Can't has an apostrophe. Since you're going to be the grammar police.

And its should have an apostrophe (it's) and aparent has 2 p's (apparent). The a is missing between worth and shit (worth a shit).

Gee, Harry is pretty ignorant, isn't he???

and this coming from someone so stupid that she supports the Ca. Legislature and the fine job they are doing and blames it all on Arnold....and will vote for the same bastards in the next election....i might not be a great speller....but if there is any ignorance on display here.... its you Rinata...and i did not even say Fuck.....

I know that you are an ignorant baghead that just makes things up, but stop lying about me, you jerk. I never said any of those things and you know it. You just made it up in your head. You're a liar. Straight up.

You grow up, bitch. If you want to sit on your fat ass and just accept violence, then go right ahead. I DON"T have to live with it. I can protest it with every breath and I intend to.

Now I'm done. There is no reaching you. You think you know it all and you are so pathetically stupid. And you need to stop telling me that I should not believe the media. I believe what makes sense and I believe the facts. You are the one that believes whatever you are told, like the dumb cow you are.

oh fuck....are you going to start crying again?.....calm down ....take a deep breath.....Cali doesnt think she knows it all.....she did not mean the crack about the fat ass....well maybe she did....but that is irrelevant anyway....your way to thin skinned....christ look at Dean....i know its tough,but look at him....this guy gets called all kinds of shit....and yet Deano stays calm and fires back.....what he says is usually bullshit....but he does not cry....get it together Rinata....

Now she needs ANOTHER person to defend her??? It seems that she is the cry baby here. That is pathetic!!! She could at least find people with a brain to defend her!!!

oh, so name calling has to have the f bomb, huh? Okay, i see the goal post has just been moved back, rinata.

don't play dumb!!! Even though i know you can't help it. I have had this conversation with you and your nimrod pals a million times about dropping f bombs all over the place. So you know damn well what i mean, you twit!!!

your an ignorant twit, rinata. You need to learn to communicate what you really are talking about. You did say name calling, you did not even mention the f-bomb at all. How could anyone interpret anything more than your own words?
Then have the nerve to tell me that i know what you meant? Sheesh, talk about nerve.
Next time try not to blame others for your shortcomings, deal with them yourself, okay?

Just a side note, rinata.....please show me, and every other poster where i have ever used the f-bomb with you? i haven't, and i expect you to be a big enough person to apologize for lying like that.

$images.jpgtroll.jpg

So as it turns out, you are no different from the other baghead idiots. Fox News???? That figures. :lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

Then maybe she should follow the political news of the UK instead and shut up about American politics.

I can't help but note that you've been reattached at the hip to your pal Si modo. Congratulations, you now both speak the same language.
Awww. Is the Magsters upset that she isn't friends with us?

Hey CG, how's the weather in the UK? I can't feel it here in DC through our hips.

Why in the hell would anybody be upset that they are not friends with you two psycho's??? And Maggie is right. Why do you have to post together??? Afraid to do it on your own?? Hate being embarrassed by your stupidity, right??
Using logic in argument is equivalent to one being a psycho to you. That's damn funny.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Then maybe she should follow the political news of the UK instead and shut up about American politics.
LMAO! Fascist.

That does not even make sense. Where do you get information on the left and right if not from the media?? How do you source that information back to original sources, not the media??? Please define "original sources"????

Original sources? Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, Michell Malkin, Sean Hannity - fair and balanced.

You are citing commentators, not objective news sources.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back