Are "Sanctuary Cities" Limited Where Humans Might Be Hurt?

Do children have vital rights to the original marriage contract? Should they have sanctuary cities?

• Yes and Yes

• No and Yes

• Yes and No

• No and No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You needn't worry. There is no difference in the outcome of children based solely on whether they were raised by same-sex, heterosexual, or single parents.

Children raised by same-sex couples healthier and happier, research suggests - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Oh, cute, ^^ a survey done by gays & gay defenders, selectively portraying "healthy gay homes". The children actually raised in them say that's part of the ruse.. (read the last part especially)...

Adults Raised by Gay Couples Speak Out Against Gay ‘Marriage’ in Federal Court

“My rights and innocence were violated.”......“As children, we are not allowed to express our disagreement, pain and confusion,” Stefanowicz explained. “Most adult children from gay households do not feel safe or free to publicly express their stories and life-long challenges; they fear losing professional licenses, not obtaining employment in their chosen field, being cut off from some family members or losing whatever relationship they have with their gay parent(s).

Some gay parents have threatened to leave no inheritance, if the children don’t accept their parent’s partner du jour.”....I grew up with a parent and her partner in an atmosphere in which gay ideology was used as a tool of repression, retribution, and abuse,"..."I have seen that children in gay households often become props to be publicly dislayed to prove that gay families are just like heterosexual ones."

I've been watching the special on Scientology recently. The tactics are eerily the same to bring and keep family member tightly loyal to the cult idea. This has taken on a life of its own folks where even the people telling you to get on board don't even know why they are telling you that.

You needn't worry. There is no difference in the outcome of children based solely on whether they were raised by same-sex, heterosexual, or single parents.

Children raised by same-sex couples healthier and happier, research suggests - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Oh, cute, ^^ a survey done by gays & gay defenders, selectively portraying "healthy gay homes". The children actually raised in them say that's part of the ruse.. (read the last part especially)...

“My rights and innocence were violated.”......“As children, we are not allowed to express our disagreement, pain and confusion,” Stefanowicz explained. “Most adult children from gay households do not feel safe or free to publicly express their stories and life-long challenges; they fear losing professional licenses, not obtaining employment in their chosen field, being cut off from some family members or losing whatever relationship they have with their gay parent(s).

Some gay parents have threatened to leave no inheritance, if the children don’t accept their parent’s partner du jour.”....I grew up with a parent and her partner in an atmosphere in which gay ideology was used as a tool of repression, retribution, and abuse,"..."I have seen that children in gay households often become props to be publicly dislayed to prove that gay families are just like heterosexual ones."

I've been watching the special on Scientology recently. The tactics are eerily the same to bring and keep family member tightly loyal to the cult idea. This has taken on a life of its own folks where even the people telling you to get on board don't even know why they are telling you that.

None of the three aforementioned adults had gay parents whom were married. How would stopping gays from marrying give any of them a mother or a father? Hint: it wouldn't.

This the part where you deflect to polygamy and incest b/c you know your solution doesn't address your problem.

There is no need to argue details. It is evident that the younger generation (i.e., The future of America) supports not only gay marriage but also transgender rights and legal abortion. Additionally, a majority of Americans show similar support on these issues and their numbers grow each year. You are fighting a battle that you will lose, but I admire your unyielding faith.

OK, since you're encouraging people to give up and not fight the cult of depravity. Where do you predict this will all be in 40 years hence? Three generations of boys who have never known a mother or grandmother? Child trafficking where babies are made on order and sold to gays where they will never know either a mother or father? Lesbian baby-mills? Gay all-man/little boy polygamy colonies?

Think I'm making this up? Do you understand how legal precedent works?

Of course you making this all up- you are pulling it right out of your ass.

Oh, cute, ^^ a survey done by gays & gay defenders, selectively portraying "healthy gay homes".t.

LOL- the irony of Silhouette- creator of a myriad of fake survey's and purveyor of false interpretations of surveys calling a news survey 'selective'.

So you are dodging why you want to harm the children of gay couples- and dodging what i posted- well I will ignore the rest of your dreck and point out once again- that your proposal only harms children.

A marriage does not prevent any child from having his or her biological mother or father in his or her life- even if the mother is artificially inseminated.

This applies whether the mother is gay or straight- and whether or not her legal spouse is a man or a woman.

Once again- preventing a gay couple does not help a single child- it only hurts the children of gay parents.

Example

Sue and Kristi have two children- Bob and Amy- both of them sired by a gay male friend of theirs.

Sue and Kristi don't marry- and Bob and Amy are still Sue and Kristi's children- but with viewer legal protections. Their biological father is- or is not in their life depending on both the mothers and the father.

Preventing Sue and Kristi from marrying does not magically bring a father into Bob and Amy's life. Their children are harmed by not allowing them to marry.

Now lets say Sue and Kristi now marry- now that its legal. Their children suddenly have additional legal protections- which most people would applaud. Once again- this marriage has no effect on whether the biological father is in their lives- he might be- or he might not be.

You know that the only effect to children of preventing gay couples from marrying is harming children- and yet you keep promoting that.

Hence- you deliberately want to harm the children of gay couples.

Children raised by gay couples speak out for Gay marriage

When the Supreme Court takes up same-sex marriage next week, much of the debate will revolve around children. Opponents have long argued that kids' best interests require both a mom and a dad. Recently, however, more children of same-sex couples have started speaking out for themselves.

Two years ago, a video of a young man testifying in the Iowa Legislature went viral.

"Good evening, Mr. Chairman," the young man said. "My name is Zach Wahls. I'm a sixth-generation Iowan and an engineering student at the University of Iowa, and I was raised by two women."

Wahls told lawmakers he was a top student and an Eagle Scout — and that "the sexual orientation of my parents has had zero effect on the content of my character."

Steve Majors of the Family Equality Council says the gay advocacy group saw Wahls' video as "just the tip of the iceberg." The group filed an amicus brief with the Supreme Court highlighting the stories of people like him — the first generation raised by openly gay and lesbian parents.

On Thursday, the American Academy of Pediatrics announced its support of same-sex marriage as being good for kids, Majors says.

On Thursday, the American Academy of Pediatrics announced its support of same-sex marriage as being good for kids, Majors says.

2374972-16b047fa3736297b778efd1159115d29aae1dca4-s500-c85.jpg

The Rev. Gene Robinson, along with his daughter Ella and partner Mark Andrew, attend a news conference after Robinson was confirmed as bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minneapolis in 2003. Robinson was the church's first openly gay bishop, and his daughter is an advocate for gay marriage.

Eric Miller/Getty Images
"More than 30 years of social science research tells us that the children have the same outcomes, the same positive outcomes, as children raised by opposite-sex couples," he says.

Ella Robinson says her dad came out when she was 4 years old, and that's when her parents got divorced. Her dad is Gene Robinson, the first openly gay bishop of a major Christian denomination. He and his partner helped raise Ella at a time when she knew no other families like hers.

"We used to joke that people would expect a disco ball in our living room or naked pictures on the wall. And that could not have been further from the truth," says Ella, now 31. In reality, she says, it was board games and family dinners — boring, normal and loving

And that guy, according to Jude 1 of the New Testament, will be the first on the roster for the flames of eternal damnation. None is worse than a representative of God's word through Jesus in the New Testament, preaching heresy. Is the Bishop wholly unaware of the reason why his God DESTROYED AN ENTIRE CULTURE for not being more active in resisting a coup of sexual deviancy into its core?

Imagine posing as God's representative and leading an entire flock directly against the stern and professed word of God/Jesus in promoting a culture God strictly forbids under pain and punishment of mortal sin?! I shudder for the fate of that guy... What he's doing is akin to saying "God really does want you to covet your neighbor's wife" or "God really is cool with you indulging in gluttony to your heart's content". I mean, why stop just with Jude 1? Why not ransack God's entire message? Who says this bishop gets to pick and choose?

Just because homosexuality has become "chic and cool"...does not lessen the punishment for the crime. In fact, Jude 1 speaks directly to how homosexuals that took over Sodom's culture often would use smooth words and speech to lull others into obedience to their disobedience. This bishop is playing with fire. He really is....literally...according to Jude 1.

Last edited:
If someone becomes a victim (shot, raped, et cetera) in a sanctuary city because of an action by an illegal immigrant that the federal government wanted deported and the city refused to cooperate, the victim or victim's family should sue the city.

Forum List

Back