Are Some Cultures Superior to Others?

• Total voters
Last edited:
LonesomeStar parsed a line above so that the reader did not realize his own side has problems with his truth telling.

Here it is: "Should i provide a link you got busted lying? Not by me but a poster that was actually siding with you at first? "

LonesomeStar parsed a line above so that the reader did not realize his own side has problems with his truth telling.

Here it is: "Should i provide a link you got busted lying? Not by me but a poster that was actually siding with you at first? "

Hey dumbass, the last sentence he added after I quoted what he said.

Damn you people are not only dishonest but stupid as well.

He does that alot. Its what I call sanitizing the post.

He does that alot. Its what I call sanitizing the post.

I never do that. But don't stop lying about it.

LL was busted so hard lying that another poster called him on it that was siding with him. He is an accomplished liar and lacks any Character.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement.

Where's the lie I told?

LL was busted so hard lying that another poster called him on it that was siding with him. He is an accomplished liar and lacks any Character.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement.

Got heeeeem!

Where's the lie I told?

The lie is above you. You have low character and are a disgrace to white people everywhere.

Where's the lie I told?

The lie is above you. You have low character and are a disgrace to white people everywhere.

There's no lie there. Nice try though.

What makes you think I'm white?

Which "culture" or "cultures" are you trolling to identify?

Do you believe trolling on this issue is covert racism, or do you have some higher purpose?

How do you define culture? By economic status, education, sexually orientation, IQ (Mensa), parenthood, employment, race, ethnicity, or something else?

Wry asked how do you define "culture".

I think it's a pretty dumb question.

How many definitions does culture have in regards to human society?

cul·ture
noun \ˈkəl-chər\

: the beliefs, customs, arts, etc., of a particular society, group, place, or time

: a particular society that has its own beliefs, ways of life, art, etc.

: a way of thinking, behaving, or working that exists in a place or organization (such as a business)

Forum List

Back