Are the debates already rigged? How?

Please, Dems have been caught cheating multiple times. :eusa_hand:
Got it. You have evidence, but just not for your most recent conspiracy theories. I'm not sure it works like that. Evidence for an event can only be used for that event. You can't roll them over like cell phone minutes.

Maybe if they tried using unbiased moderators, instead of hyper-partisans like Jake Tapper, who has publicly made it perfectly clear that he hates Trump, and believes Trump should not be running for president in the first place.

You think some of those out there with brains can explain why trump agreed to those terms?
The ones with brains realize that foil helmets really don't grant mindreading powers, thus don't presume to speak for TRUMP!. You'll have to ask him in the next meeting, during Q&A.

These farces aren't real debates, they're just commercials filled with slogans and memes. Waste of time.

I know that Trump has agreed to this but not having an audience is definitely in Biden's favor. With an audience, you would hear thunderous applause for Trump versus snickers and giggles directed at old fool Biden.
You are gaslighting yet again. In fact, Biden would lord it over Trump in public adoration.

I am startled that Trump agree to the cutting of the mics.

What a silly thing to believe. I didn't think any adult would admit to something like that, but here we are...

Judging by the trash and debris left behind at deviant rallies with the clean grounds left behind at Trump rallies he's more than silly, he's outright full of shit.

So, trump isn't up to answering hard questions that people want answered? Hard questions are hard --- right?
What's the "hard" questions about abortion or January 6th that Trump has not already answered?

What a silly thing to believe. I didn't think any adult would admit to something like that, but here we are..

Even Republicans in Congress don’t know how to behave in public

1715886845732.jpeg

Only if you're delusional enough to think protestors would not show up at the debates and cause havoc if they could. Quid Pro has quite a few that would do it.
It didn’t happen in 2020.

That muslims are protesting Biden must mean he’s doing something you like.

But of course...you won’t ever admit that now...would you?

Asshole.

We know the media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration and we know that media types only throw softball questions at old Joe so what do you think will happen? Will they give Biden copies of the questions to discuss with subordinates before the debates? Will he have cheat cards in his pocket to read during breaks? Will they rig up a teleprompter that only he can see? Is there some super medication he can take that only has to last a couple of hours?

It didn’t happen in 2020.

That muslims are protesting Biden must mean he’s doing something you like.

But of course...you won’t ever admit that now...would you?

Asshole.
According to part of your base, he's supporting genocide.

Forum List

Back