Are the debates already rigged? How?

Did someone force trump to agree to those terms?
No! It all went down quickly with Trump's handlers having no input.

It's near certain that Biden's handlers created the whole clusterfk set of agreements for Biden.

Enjoy! Trump definitely has to get out of the agreement on the microohones.

They don't have to be fixed, the 'main stream media' will declare Bidumb the winner regardless of how it actually turns out, and that's all they need since dumbshits like you believe everything you're told by the 'MSM'.
Then why do you think trump was so adamite about having debates? You think he's not smart enough to figure out what you think you know?

It simply can't stand! MSNBC has already gone into the details on what Biden can say and what he can't say.

Trump was manipulated into needed to respond immediately to Biden's demands. Trump's cakehole got him into some potentially big trouble. I can't help giggling just thinking about it!
You can lead trump around by the nose if you just work on his ego.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Hell, perhaps we ought to ask Hillary how debates are rigged.

Then why do you think trump was so adamite about having debates? You think he's not smart enough to figure out what you think you know?
Because Trump is smart enough to know that getting Biden on stage with him is going to provide a contrast between the two of them. Trump has energy and thinks quick on his feet. Biden is going to get pumped full of uppers just to keep him from dozing off.

Last edited:
Proof is preferable to some silly claim you pulled out of your ass. That's just how it works.
Bulldog...STOP!!! I don't know WHY you didn't hear about how Hillary got the debate questions ahead of time from her friend Donna Brazille but you really need to take five minutes...Google it...and stop making a fool of yourself!

It's true! Trump's handlers were excluded from the details on the debates because of the two of them having the opportunity to agree on their own.

Except that it has the smell of Biden pretending to call his shots, when in fact his handlers called the whole thing.

Hence, the terrible concessions Trump has allowed to Biden.

Your whole point!
Make up your mind. Do you think trump should have made that decision or his handlers?

Since the Democrats have already done that once in a debate...why is it so hard to believe that CNN (who absolutely LOATH Trump!) wouldn't be doing so again? At this point I'm going to assume that's a given. I'm also going to assume that if CNN gets to pick the questions asked, then they will be heavy on the abortion issue and Jan. 6th and light on inflation, the border and foreign policy.
So, trump isn't up to answering hard questions that people want answered? Hard questions are hard --- right?

No! It all went down quickly with Trump's handlers having no input.

It's near certain that Biden's handlers created the whole clusterfk set of agreements for Biden.

Enjoy! Trump definitely has to get out of the agreement on the microohones.
Got it. Trump is an incompetent negotiator.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Are you kidding me? They gave the questions to Hillary in 2016 Donna Brazille admitted as such

Ever since the Dem so called debate moderator jumped into the middle of the debate to take over for Obama, rather than let Obama answer, AND the moderator claimed the GOP candidate was wrong, AND in fact the GOP candidate was 100% correct as was later admitted to by the fake moderator, we have no reason to trust any Dem moderator.

Make up your mind. Do you think trump should have made that decision or his handlers?
Maybe you don't understand? I've been consistent on the way it happened. Didn't you hear about it? Biden and Trump hammered out the details in a matter of minutes.

But I've suggested that Biden's handlers had input to what Biden agreed to, while Trump was on his own with his cakehole. Hence, the totally unsatisfactory agreements made! Get it yet? Listen to the Trumpers moan!

Not everyone is a dumbshit like you, there's hope that some people have brains out there. :dunno:

Forum List

Back