Are the debates already rigged? How?

That's funny. You accuse him of dementia, but when he shows you how wrong you are, you accuse him of faking dementia. You're really funny.
Because the MAGAt cult is totally brainwashed. They think what they are told to think, even when two thoughts that are spoonfed to them contradict each other. The Cognitive dissonance a normal person would experience does not occur for them.

I know that Trump has agreed to this but not having an audience is definitely in Biden's favor. With an audience, you would hear thunderous applause for Trump versus snickers and giggles directed at old fool Biden.
A Trump audience will act like goons

They don’t know how to behave in public

I wouldn’t say rigged but having Jake Tapper someone who has made his intense dislike of Trump well known as a debate moderator is laughable.
What do you think Trapper might do to harm trump? Ask him hard questions? You understand nobody forced trump to accept Trapper as the moderator, don't you?

I never said something smart would come from it, even though I think it might. Do you think it is rigged? How?

The debates themselves...rigged ? Have no clue.

But:

1. They are not debates.
2. We'll just see the same stupid lines played out again.
3. Nothing good will come of them.

That's funny. You accuse him of dementia, but when he shows you how wrong you are, you accuse him of faking dementia. You're really funny.
I am not part of the inner circle. Joe cannot talk for a few seconds at times and then talks better for longer stretches. When destroying a nation that is good.

I know that Trump has agreed to this but not having an audience is definitely in Biden's favor. With an audience, you would hear thunderous applause for Trump versus snickers and giggles directed at old fool Biden.

I don't understand why you wouldn't have an audience.

This is across the board for me and not just aimed at Biden, but if you can't debate on the fly and face to face with one other, with people there and with interruptions then you shouldn't be president.

If you can't handle the pressure of a debate with an audience applauding or your opponent interrupting then you can't handle the pressure of being in charge of a world super power, and 300 million people, and represent us to everyother nation in the world.

Yes the words they speak are important, but so is how they handle themselves when put them under some pressure. Why wouldn't you want a president that shows he can handle being under pressure?

What do you think Trapper might do to harm trump? Ask him hard questions? You understand nobody forced trump to accept Trapper as the moderator, don't you?
No I think what Tapper will do is ask Biden softball questions. As the debate is hosted by CNN exactly who on the network would be any less biased than Tapper? Sure Trump could reject Tapper then Biden claims we can’t agree on moderators so the debate is off.

I am not part of the inner circle. Joe cannot talk for a few seconds at times and then talks better for longer stretches. When destroying a nation that is good.
Some believe that. Others see all that as nit picking till you find a fumbled word or something out of context to make a big deal out of. It's called the Jessee Waters maneuver.

A Trump audience will act like goons

They don’t know how to behave in public
All I know is that Progs destroy. Rememer, there are people who live in red areas where the local authoritarians can run roughshod over.

I don't understand why you wouldn't have an audience.

This is across the board for me and not just aimed at Biden, but if you can't debate on the fly and face to face with one other, with people there and with interruptions then you shouldn't be president.

If you can't handle the pressure of a debate with an audience applauding or your opponent interrupting then you can't handle the pressure of being in charge of a world super power, and 300 million people, and represent us to everyother nation in the world.

Yes the words they speak are important, but so is how they handle themselves when put them under some pressure. Why wouldn't you want a president that shows he can handle being under pressure?
Trump will be there. They don't need an audience of his loud interrupting clowns to turn it into a circus.

Smart and savvy people say that Piss Pot will be retired June11 or thereabouts .
If so, the whole topic is irrelevant .
I have never believed that the puppet would be in office at the election so I will not be surprised by any nonsense that does occur in the next few weeks .

Some believe that. Others see all that as nit picking till you find a fumbled word or something out of context to make a big deal out of. It's called the Jessee Waters maneuver.
Jesse Watters is not a comparison to what Prog commentators are. Carlson became closer to that and was eliminated. Most FOX commentators are defensive aggressive and defer to the Prog commentators' aggressive tactics on those who are not in response. Leading attacks are not tolerated.

No I think what Tapper will do is ask Biden softball questions. As the debate is hosted by CNN exactly who on the network would be any less biased than Tapper? Sure Trump could reject Tapper then Biden claims we can’t agree on moderators so the debate is off.
I understand they will both get the same questions.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Trump agreed to the terms so if he falls on his face, it's his fault.

But let's examine what's been going on for the last year.

dimocrap scum thought they could get OMB by turning the entire Justice Department against him. And the State of Georgia. And the State of New Yawk (the break-wind state).

How's that working out for dimocrap scum?

Not just Republicans but most of the Country has completely lost faith in our Justice System. They see it for what it has always been -- It serves those in power. And fuck everybody else.

Nobody doubts that anymore.

Jack Smith will be lucky to avoid prison, so will Fat Fani.

The joke in New Yawk Shitty is falling apart and the best thing that could happen to OMB right now would be for the Jury to find him guilty.

Now, OMB is going to set up the DISGUSTING FILTH to show the American People what phony scumbags they are.

Let the 'moderators' harangue OMB. Let them finish Sponge Brains Shits Pants sentences for him. Let them answer the question for him.

People are starting to see. There is no doubt anymore -- There is the Deep State and the Ruling Class on one side, and there is The American People on the other.

Some of the losers, especially in here, think the Deep State favors them or that they're actually a part of it or can profit through it.

You're stupid if you one of them. Really, really stupid. I mean, stoopid. Like a patsy, a sucker, s dupe.

The Deep State and the Ruling Class care as much about you as they do about me. Nothing at all.

Smart and savvy people say that Piss Pot will be retired June11 or thereabouts .
If so, the whole topic is irrelevant .
I have never believed that the puppet would be in office at the election so I will not be surprised by any nonsense that does occur in the next few weeks .
Still hoping for that, aren't you? So sad that you are still hanging on to that conspiracy theory so long after it's been shown to be bullshit.

Forum List

Back