Are the debates already rigged? How?

I stopped watching them when I realized that they were making me nauseous.

Jesse Watters is not a comparison to what Prog commentators are. Carlson became closer to that and was eliminated. Most FOX commentators are defensive aggressive and defer to the Prog commentators' aggressive tactics on those who are not in response. Leading attacks are not tolerated.
Yep, Carlson was eliminated. He never thought all that lying would come back to bite him in the ass. Like most MAGAs, he thought the law didn't apply to him.

Haha, well that's one fantasy take.

Another more realistic take is that Trump will be less.inclined to act like a 6 year old who is off his meds, because he won't have a live audience for his carnival barking. The applause of his cult is his oxygen.

In all seriousness, not having an audience to play to is something that will probably affect the blob more than Biden.

Yep, Carlson was eliminated. He never thought all that lying would come back to bite him in the ass. Like most MAGAs, he thought the law didn't apply to him.
Like every other dimocrap scumbag, you let your asshole do your talking for you.

If you're going to accuse a National Figure of Lying, you should probably give us some examples.

Or maybe you can get your asshole to do it. Nobody would know the difference.

As an aside, I do NOT like Tucker all that much. He's a Liberturdian and I trust them about as much as I would a High Class Hooker -- Not at all.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?

Pause *Joe will have the questions in advance so his handles can coach him with the answers. Just like DEI Donna Brazile gave to Hillary.

Trump agreed to the terms so if he falls on his face, it's his fault.

But let's examine what's been going on for the last year.

dimocrap scum thought they could get OMB by turning the entire Justice Department against him. And the State of Georgia. And the State of New Yawk (the break-wind state).

How's that working out for dimocrap scum?

Not just Republicans but most of the Country has completely lost faith in our Justice System. They see it for what it has always been -- It serves those in power. And fuck everybody else.

Nobody doubts that anymore.

Jack Smith will be lucky to avoid prison, so will Fat Fani.

The joke in New Yawk Shitty is falling apart and the best thing that could happen to OMB right now would be for the Jury to find him guilty.

Now, OMB is going to set up the DISGUSTING FILTH to show the American People what phony scumbags they are.

Let the 'moderators' harangue OMB. Let them finish Sponge Brains Shits Pants sentences for him. Let them answer the question for him.

People are starting to see. There is no doubt anymore -- There is the Deep State and the Ruling Class on one side, and there is The American People on the other.

Some of the losers, especially in here, think the Deep State favors them or that they're actually a part of it or can profit through it.

You're stupid if you one of them. Really, really stupid. I mean, stoopid. Like a patsy, a sucker, s dupe.

The Deep State and the Ruling Class care as much about you as they do about me. Nothing at all.
You think they are gonna answer his questions for him? I'll be watching for that. Is it being rigged any other way?

In all seriousness, not having an audience to play to is something that will probably affect the blob more than Biden.
And having his own personal cheering squad would be an unfair advantage to trump.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Biden's demands on the microphones being closed for the one who doesn't have the floor, are suicidal for Trump! What the hell could he have been thinking.

Trump has never in his life agreed to any measure that can curtail his ability to talk over his opponents!

Just Imagine! Biden being able to lay out Trump's history in politics without being interrupted! Biden's handlers will prepare him flawlessly on taking Trump down.

Haha, well that's one fantasy take.

Another more realistic take is that Trump will be less.inclined to act like a 6 year old who is off his meds, because he won't have a live audience for his carnival barking. The applause of his cult is his oxygen.

Yes. We all know the excuse you’ve been given to hide the fact Dementia *Joe is a weakling and a coward. Demanding all those conditions. What a worthless POS you installed.

That was fast. Do they have tin foil hats being rolled 24/7?

Like every other dimocrap scumbag, you let your asshole do your talking for you.

If you're going to accuse a National Figure of Lying, you should probably give us some examples.

Or maybe you can get your asshole to do it. Nobody would know the difference.

As an aside, I do NOT like Tucker all that much. He's a Liberturdian and I trust them about as much as I would a High Class Hooker -- Not at all.
Yet most of your posts sound almost like direct quotes from him.

LOL...for starters? You've got Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as your moderators. Duh?

But you know what? I don't think it matters. I don't think Joe Biden can hold up to a debate where Trump gets to make points and he has to respond to them. You could hold this debate on The View and I still don't think Joe Biden comes out looking good. He's too old...he's too senile...he tells too many lies...and he's going to have to defend his policies on the border, the economy and one foreign policy disaster after another.

And having his own personal cheering squad would be an unfair advantage to trump.
Oh yeah. We saw what happened on CNN a year or so ago when he did.

I’m certainly not saying that it’s an unfair advantage....you don’t have a cheering squad when you’re President and even if you did, you shouldn’t play to them--the President is supposed to represent the entire nation; not just those who voted for you.

Freddy Mercury put it best when he said (perhaps was credited with saying) that he was a “performer", not just a “singer”. Big personalities don’t always do so well on small stages.

Forum List

Back