Are the left wingers going to run Chuck Schumer out of town??

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
for having the gall to question The Chosen One's Iran deal? Will more Dems follow??

Schumer is a victim of his constituency, any chance he had of becoming a leader in the party is now dead and he understands that. He will have a fine career in the private sector.
I heard that Brad Sherman, a Southern California Democrat is following suit but I'm not convinced there will be a flood of followers.

for having the gall to question The Chosen One's Iran deal? Will more Dems follow??
He can join Cruz...Who is an outsider now to the GOP..

You guys are a bunch of pimps. Schumer has been a down the line left winger for years. Now he is poison because of Iran?? No wonder the Dems are a bunch of nut jobs for the most part.

You guys are a bunch of pimps. Schumer has been a down the line left winger for years. Now he is poison because of Iran?? No wonder the Dems are a bunch of nut jobs for the most part.

Swallow your bile and use your head instead.

Schumer made a calculated decision, which he could have done even before reading what the "deal" entails...He is firmly in the camp with AIPAC and Obama is a lame duck president.

Schumer calculated that Obama would get the deal passed even without his backing and probably already told such to Obama, thereby keeping his link with AIPAC but not torpedoing the deal.

Swallow your bile and use your head instead.

Schumer made a calculated decision, which he could have done even before reading what the "deal" entails...He is firmly in the camp with AIPAC and Obama is a lame duck president.

Schumer calculated that Obama would get the deal passed even without his backing and probably already told such to Obama, thereby keeping his link with AIPAC but not torpedoing the deal.

Back at ya with the bile. I was not asking about Schumer's own political calculations, but left wingers reaction to his position. Try reading for once. As for the deal its self I want to know is NOT in the agreement first. What The Chosen One agreed to 'look the other way' on. What actions Russia and China will do on the side etc etc.

He can join Cruz...Who is an outsider now to the GOP..

Since nothing has happened to him, but has for Cruz, you really should re-evaluate your statement....

Forum List

Back