Are These Girls Fat?

If so, why do the Democrats say I can't call them fat girls?

Explain the logic.

funny-fat-women-girls-people-obese-images-pics-photos-world-1.jpg

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

Those are the ones that end up with blacks like asslips
Hardly. I had a rule. The few times I allowed myself to be with a white woman she had to be a absolute looker.
Miss Universe, 1976

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Must be a hidden agenda there.
Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure
It figures.

Even with this woman its obvious. A white woman at the same height/weight wouldnt have a small waist. They would be just one solid block.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

The white girls in this pic are morbidly obese? Looks like tasty curves to me!!

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

He has a small pecker. Anything that isnt anorexic looks morbidly obese to him.

I don't know their names, ergo, they are fat girls.

Me? Low esteem? Dat's funny.
Says the guy with low self esteem that feels the need to call someone he doesnt even know fat. :laugh:

you called them fat too you hopeless dumbass, and you can't grasp the point that it is the democrats who don't want you saying it
No i didnt call them fat. i agreed with the OPs description dummy. Learn to read so you dont embarrass yourself.

post number 2 you lying dumbfugger, you said "Yes they are over weight/fat"

agreeing is the same as calling them fat you low IQ baboon
No dummy. You should learn your language better. Agreeing has nothing to do with calling someone a name. Typical low intellect cave gibbon.

no fucktard, you agreed with the label fat with the words above, therefore you called them fat

I don't give a shit about your dumb 'namecalling' explaination

Explain the logic.

Hardly. I had a rule. The few times I allowed myself to be with a white woman she had to be a absolute looker.
Miss Universe, 1976

Is that a selfie of you or a former lover of yours?
Neither one but I found you a date for Saturday night.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure
Round is a figure, I suppose.

I don't know their names, ergo, they are fat girls.

Me? Low esteem? Dat's funny.
Says the guy with low self esteem that feels the need to call someone he doesnt even know fat. :laugh:

you called them fat too you hopeless dumbass, and you can't grasp the point that it is the democrats who don't want you saying it
No i didnt call them fat. i agreed with the OPs description dummy. Learn to read so you dont embarrass yourself.

post number 2 you lying dumbfugger, you said "Yes they are over weight/fat"

agreeing is the same as calling them fat you low IQ baboon
No dummy. You should learn your language better. Agreeing has nothing to do with calling someone a name. Typical low intellect cave gibbon.

"Is she fat? Yes she is fat"

both called her fat you absolute lying droolmonkey

Explain the logic.

Miss Universe, 1976

You sure seem to know a lot of these women. Are you sure some of them are not selfies? BTW I have a beautiful Black woman. I have no further need for white women.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

ape.jpg

Miss Universe, 1976

You sure seem to know a lot of these women. Are you sure some of them are not selfies? BTW I have a beautiful Black woman. I have no further need for white women.
Is she a BIG beautiful black woman?

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

ape.jpg
No need to post selfies of you getting mad. Face it. Anyone with some meat on them looks morbidly obese to your small pecker.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

All 5 of 'em.

Miss Universe, 1976

Is she a BIG beautiful black woman?
It depends on what you call big. I think she is just right but I'm sure your pecker would think she was too much for you.

Forum List

Back