Are These Reasonable Regulations of Guns? or Harassment of Gun Owners?

The *informative* words in the 2nd amendment are; shall not be infringed

And the use of the words "Assault Rifle" won't stand up in court. That's already been established. That needs to be made more specific.

Okay, let's take a good look at your nonsensical overreactions. You always take it to the extremes. And you wonder why States are passing these laws without consulting those like you? Easy answer, you are a fruitcake.

Why is it Unconstitutional? Point out why?

With the BB's indulgence , i'd like to stray into fruitcakeopia

I'm going to start a militia on my farm (2 loyal goats so far....)
CQKRyCMWcAA1b8e.jpg

I'm mounting rocket launchers on my barn roof

RPG's on the canoe , and a howitzer on the hay wagon

Would i still be '2nd Amd' compliant?

~S~
Well, you are at least 'Funny Farm' compliant.

Not a thought many can cope with without humor.

I live in a heavily armed state

CC is very common

Preppers surround me

This thread dwells on undefined limits, specifics .and constitutionalities

I'm asking you think outta the box

~S~

Oh and, legal to hunt with here now, can you say silent sniper?>>>
51u4I5ZnfML._SX425_.jpg

~S~

[
Jim, everything I am seeing here is vary badly worded. Some worse than others. I am not sure we are looking at the exact legal verbiage of the proposed legislation and would like to see the bill numbers so I might log in and read the actual legislation myself, not from a pro-gun magazine.
I have no problem with comprehensive background checks, and it has nothing to do with giving your young son a rifle or shotgun. You are still responsible for the weapon and your child's access to it. Did a lot of hunting on my own and with my friend in teenage days, but dad knew when and where I was going and weapons in the house were stored where he wanted them stored.

That "Dangerous weapon" bullet point is a deal breaker. I have no problem with semi-automatic rifles whether they look military styled or not. On your own property or a range designed for that weapon's range, I'm good. I am not in favor of bump stocks or modified full auto weapons. Their only real use is for kicking doors and spraying a lot of rounds only loosely aimed after first 3 rounds. The longer you hold the trigger, the worse your aim. Anybody tells you different is full of sh#t. Silencers are strictly offensive and I would ban further sale. If some dumb ass is shooting at me, I would like to be able to zero in on the sound. Silencers I have used, muffled the shot not silenced it, but was enough at 50 yards to make much harder to zero in on the sound, especially around buildings. These are weapons that belong in the home, on the farm or on the appropriate range, not in your car going to Kroger, work, or just riding around town. Nobody ever has the right to take away what you already legally own, now.

One gun handgun purchase in 30 days is stupid if you have to get a background check on every sale or every separate day sale.

Two days should be time frame to report missing weapons. Anybody that doesn't do a weapons and ammunition check by the day after he gets back from vacation is an idiot and they should be stored and accounted for securely. I like a flash drive not stored with the weapons or ammo that includes pictures and serial numbers. I figure it might help me get it back or at least be good for insurance purposes.

Protective orders may be necessary, but there should always be a hearing and you should be reimbursed for reasonable legal fees whether you are allowed to keep your weapon or not. Not uncommon in families to take weapons access away from Alzheimer patients, or senile members, or other mental conditions, but if the state is taking them at the behest of family or 3rd parties you should be protected, and nobody should be able to sell or give away your weapons without your signed approval until you are dead, no matter how senile you are.

Same safeguards for final protective.

Enhanced punishment for leaving weapons accessible to kids. Sounds good to me. Raise age 14 to 18. Sounds good to me, also. Kids are immature, erratic, often just plain stupid and like to show friends what is laying around the house, sometimes taking them out in public without your knowledge. You are responsible for weapons in your home, not your kid.

Weapons regulations as absolutely should be at state or federal level and not a mishmash across every county, town, berg and wide spot in the road.
First off, I never had a desire to have a bump stock never had one. But it is private property and that's why I would defend the ownership. Have you ever shot a rifle that had a bump stock attached? using one puts your body in an unnatural shooting position. You can take a simple rubber band and do better with that than a bump stock.for a lot cheaper and it doesn't put you shooting stance in an awkward position.

Repubtards banned full auto, machine guns, gatling guns, bump stocks, etc, but they actually cause shooters to waste more ammo & kill fewer people. The only gun ban that can greatly reduce injury & body count by a maniac, would be any that don't allow magazines to be easily replaced.

The *informative* words in the 2nd amendment are; shall not be infringed

And the use of the words "Assault Rifle" won't stand up in court. That's already been established. That needs to be made more specific.

Okay, let's take a good look at your nonsensical overreactions. You always take it to the extremes. And you wonder why States are passing these laws without consulting those like you? Easy answer, you are a fruitcake.

Why is it Unconstitutional? Point out why?

With the BB's indulgence , i'd like to stray into fruitcakeopia

I'm going to start a militia on my farm (2 loyal goats so far....)
CQKRyCMWcAA1b8e.jpg

I'm mounting rocket launchers on my barn roof

RPG's on the canoe , and a howitzer on the hay wagon

Would i still be '2nd Amd' compliant?

~S~
Well, you are at least 'Funny Farm' compliant.
Why do some people like to make a joke out of issues like this?

do i present some constitutional quagmire to you?

~S~
no, you don't but tyrants creating laws that only benefit them is nothing to joke about.

We don't need any more Vegas shooters firing 1500 rounds into crowds. 15 rounds is more than anyone needs to protect family.
You don't want does not equate to anothers need- you don't have the right to decide what others want but everyone has the right to choose. Period. The *informative* words in the 2nd amendment are; shall not be infringed- what part of that do you (and others like you) not comprehend?
The next time you`re stopped and disarmed at a metal detector give the police your little "infringement" speech. Cops enjoy a good laugh just like the rest of us.

[
Jim, everything I am seeing here is vary badly worded. Some worse than others. I am not sure we are looking at the exact legal verbiage of the proposed legislation and would like to see the bill numbers so I might log in and read the actual legislation myself, not from a pro-gun magazine.
I have no problem with comprehensive background checks, and it has nothing to do with giving your young son a rifle or shotgun. You are still responsible for the weapon and your child's access to it. Did a lot of hunting on my own and with my friend in teenage days, but dad knew when and where I was going and weapons in the house were stored where he wanted them stored.

That "Dangerous weapon" bullet point is a deal breaker. I have no problem with semi-automatic rifles whether they look military styled or not. On your own property or a range designed for that weapon's range, I'm good. I am not in favor of bump stocks or modified full auto weapons. Their only real use is for kicking doors and spraying a lot of rounds only loosely aimed after first 3 rounds. The longer you hold the trigger, the worse your aim. Anybody tells you different is full of sh#t. Silencers are strictly offensive and I would ban further sale. If some dumb ass is shooting at me, I would like to be able to zero in on the sound. Silencers I have used, muffled the shot not silenced it, but was enough at 50 yards to make much harder to zero in on the sound, especially around buildings. These are weapons that belong in the home, on the farm or on the appropriate range, not in your car going to Kroger, work, or just riding around town. Nobody ever has the right to take away what you already legally own, now.

One gun handgun purchase in 30 days is stupid if you have to get a background check on every sale or every separate day sale.

Two days should be time frame to report missing weapons. Anybody that doesn't do a weapons and ammunition check by the day after he gets back from vacation is an idiot and they should be stored and accounted for securely. I like a flash drive not stored with the weapons or ammo that includes pictures and serial numbers. I figure it might help me get it back or at least be good for insurance purposes.

Protective orders may be necessary, but there should always be a hearing and you should be reimbursed for reasonable legal fees whether you are allowed to keep your weapon or not. Not uncommon in families to take weapons access away from Alzheimer patients, or senile members, or other mental conditions, but if the state is taking them at the behest of family or 3rd parties you should be protected, and nobody should be able to sell or give away your weapons without your signed approval until you are dead, no matter how senile you are.

Enhanced punishment for leaving weapons accessible to kids. Sounds good to me. Raise age 14 to 18. Sounds good to me, also. Kids are immature, erratic, often just plain stupid and like to show friends what is laying around the house, sometimes taking them out in public without your knowledge. You are responsible for weapons in your home, not your kid.

Weapons regulations as absolutely should be at state or federal level and not a mishmash across every county, town, berg and wide spot in the road.
First off, I never had a desire to have a bump stock never had one. But it is private property and that's why I would defend the ownership. Have you ever shot a rifle that had a bump stock attached? using one puts your body in an unnatural shooting position. You can take a simple rubber band and do better with that than a bump stock.for a lot cheaper and it doesn't put you shooting stance in an awkward position.

Repubtards banned full auto, machine guns, gatling guns, bump stocks, etc, but they actually cause shooters to waste more ammo & kill fewer people. The only gun ban that can greatly reduce injury & body count by a maniac, would be any that don't allow magazines to be easily replaced.

Gatling guns are not illegal.
Gatling Gun For Sale – Buy a Gatling Gun Online at GunBroker.com
machine guns are not illegal
The bump stock ban is illegal because the ATF cannot make a regulation that changes current laws created by congress.

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.
You can't legislate yourself to safety
THOSE red flag laws are created for one purpose to legally confiscate firearms. It has nothing to do with protecting anyone. If it did why isn't there any input for lockup and observation? all the red flag law does is take guns. It doesn't take knives vehicles, fire starting material, bats, hammers. Nothing about locking the dangerous peron up.

[

The bump stock ban is illegal because the ATF cannot make a regulation that changes current laws created by congress.

Those Gatling guns have hand cranks. Battery powered, recoil & gunpowder powered Full Auto weapons are banned by Republicans. Republicans also won't allow citizen to own weaponized militarized fighter jets. Heck they don't even allow Lazer / radar detectors, jammers, etc. Their Jackboot police will arrest you for them.

Repubtards steal money from citizens to build up the police & military to force citizens to obey their laws. They will never allow citizens to have a level of arms To prevent them from forcing their will on you

[

Those Gatling guns have hand cranks. Battery powered, recoil & gunpowder powered Full Auto weapons are banned by Republicans. Republicans also won't allow citizen to own weaponized militarized fighter jets. Heck they don't even allow Lazer / radar detectors, jammers, etc. Their Jackboot police will arrest you for them.

You said Gatling guns were banned go back and read what you wrote, or do you not know what a Gatling gun is?
And then you dance around with a privilege as a means for your defense. Radar detectors are connected with driving
which is a privilege and most states allow them.

Repubtards steal money from citizens to build up the police & military to force citizens to obey their laws. They will never allow citizens to have a level of arms To prevent them from forcing their will on you
The largest stand army is the private citizens in the U.S. 150 million gun owners with over 500 million guns

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.

The purpose of this kind of gun control is to frustrate the people and get them to abandon their self defense to Big Government.

If someone comes up to you on the street with a firearm or other weapon with the idea of killing you, they want you to call 9-1-1, not to take matters into your own hands.

The largest stand army is the private citizens in the U.S. 150 million gun owners with over 500 million guns
Why have a military at all if we have the Walmart militia?

Force by proxy (law) is the cowards way out- the ignorance of cowards is appalling.
It is with a total lack of self awareness that cowards demand others do their bidding somehow believing they are then absolving themselves of personal responsibility. And, we have politicians begging for that power- which makes absolutely 0 sense in a Country that was founded on the principles of Natural Rights being protected from intrusion by law makers into the every day life of inhabitants- "shall not be infringed" is the declarative. Period. Cowards somehow feel they have an authority not *granted* can supersede or over ride basic, simple English.

I don't agree with #3 or the last 2 bullet points.

Also #2 needs to ban any weapon with quick change magazines. We don't need any more Vegas shooters firing 1500 rounds into crowds. 15 rounds is more than anyone needs to protect family.

Morons....the magazines had nothing to do with the body count, it was the choice of target.....

Vegas shooter...firing into a tightly packed, unaware crowd of over 22,000 people, from a concealed and fortified position...

58 killed.

muslim terrorist using a rental truck and 5 minutes of driving through a crowd...

86 killed....

You morons...

Gilroy....rifle with detachable magazine...3 killed.

Navy Yard shooter, with 5 shot, tube fed pump action shotgun...12 killed.

Russia, polytechnich school shooter, with a 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun...20 killed 40 injured.

You morons don't know what you are talking about...it is never about the weapon or magazine, but always about the choice of target and the ability of the shooter to shoot unarmed people, and how long it takes for someone to shoot back at them to stop them...

It's easy enough to protect crowds from cars & trucks with barricades & dump trucks full of sand. You can't drive into a Crowded National Monument, NFL Football or Major League baseball stadium, etc. But 1 crazy with 1 gun accepting quick change mags & a bunch of 100 round mags can easily harm or kill a few thousand in any well protected crowd.

It's the same reason WMD's & weapons that can be used for mass murder have always been banned even though they are considered arms & the constitution says we have the right to bear arms. We can't have nuclear bombs, fully armed & operational M1 Tanks, a crate full of functional 81mm mortars & a launcher tube, grenades, Bazooka, Stinger missiles, etc even though they are arms & the constitution says we have the right to bear arms.

There are more terrorist crazies in the world who want a chance at mass murder or get famous with a new kill record. We simply can't allow them legally & easily obtain, cheaply produced, reliable, easy to conceal mass murder weapons to practice with or lay in wait until they have the prime opportunity to strike US citizens down by the thousands.

You are an idiot......

number of mass public shootings in 2018? 12. Number with rifles with detachable magazines in 2018....3.

Number of AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S....over 18 million.

You have no rational case for what you want.......

Number of people killed with rifles with detachable magazines in 2018 in mass public shootings? 33.

Number of people killed with knives... over 1,500.

Number of people killed in car accidents....over 38,000.

Number of people killed in bicycle accidents....345.

You have no rational case for what you demand.....

[

Wrong, you moron...magazines do not determine how many people are killed....as my post on magazine capacity and mass public shootings show.

You don't know what you are talking about, nothing you believe is based in actual facts or reality....

The determinate in how many people are killed in a mass public shooting is the target choice by the shooter and how long it takes for someone to shoot back at the shooter to make them stop.....

Gilroy....rifle with detachable magazine 3 killed.

Ohio....rifle with a detachable magazine...9 killed.

Russia polytechnic shooter with a pump action, tube fed, 5 shot shotgun...20 killed, and 40 injured.

Navy Yard shooter, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun 12 killed.

You have no rational reason for what you believe...you have feelings and emotion......

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

Large-Capacity Magazines and the Casualty Counts in Mass Shootings: The Plausibility of Linkages by Gary Kleck :: SSRN

I.

Do bans on large-capacity magazines (LCMs) for semiautomatic firearms have significant potential for reducing the number of deaths and injuries in mass shootings?
========
In sum, in nearly all LCM-involved mass shootings, the time it takes to reload a detachable magazine is no greater than the average time between shots that the shooter takes anyway when not reloading.

Consequently, there is no affirmative evidence that reloading detachable magazines slows mass shooters’ rates of fire, and thus no affirmative evidence that the number of victims who could escape the killers due to additional pauses in the shooting is increased by the shooter’s need to change magazines.
==========
The most common rationale for an effect of LCM use is that they allow mass killers to fire many rounds without reloading.
LCMs are used is less than 1/3 of 1% of mass shootings.
News accounts of 23 shootings in which more than six people were killed or wounded and LCMs were used, occurring in the U.S. in 1994-2013, were examined.
There was only one incident in which the shooter may have been stopped by bystander intervention when he tried to reload.
In all of these 23 incidents the shooter possessed either multiple guns or multiple magazines, meaning that the shooter, even if denied LCMs, could have continued firing without significant interruption by either switching loaded guns or by changing smaller loaded magazines with only a 2-4 second delay for each magazine change.
Finally, the data indicate that mass shooters maintain slow enough rates of fire such that the time needed to reload would not increase the time between shots and thus the time available for prospective victims to escape.

--------

We did not employ the oft-used definition of “mass murder” as a homicide in which four or more victims were killed, because most of these involve just four to six victims (Duwe 2007), which could therefore have involved as few as six rounds fired, a number that shooters using even ordinary revolvers are capable of firing without reloading.

LCMs obviously cannot help shooters who fire no more rounds than could be fired without LCMs, so the inclusion of “nonaffectable” cases with only four to six victims would dilute the sample, reducing the percent of sample incidents in which an LCM might have affected the number of casualties.

Further, had we studied only homicides with four or more dead victims, drawn from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports, we would have missed cases in which huge numbers of people were shot, and huge numbers of rounds were fired, but three or fewer of the victims died.

For example, in one widely publicized shooting carried out in Los Angeles on February 28, 1997, two bank robbers shot a total of 18 people - surely a mass shooting by any reasonable standard (Table 1).

Yet, because none of the people they shot died, this incident would not qualify as a mass murder (or even murder of any kind).

Exclusion of such incidents would bias the sample against the proposition that LCM use increases the number of victims by excluding incidents with large numbers of victims. We also excluded shootings in which more than six persons were shot over the entire course of the incident but shootings occurred in multiple locations with no more than six people shot in any one of the locations, and substantial periods of time intervened between episodes of shooting. An example is the series of killings committed by Rodrick Dantzler on July 7, 2011.

Once eligible incidents were identified, we searched through news accounts for details related to whether the use of LCMs could have influenced the casualty counts.

Specifically, we searched for

(1) the number of magazines in the shooter’s immediate possession,

(2) the capacity of the largest magazine,

(3) the number of guns in the shooter’s immediate possession during the incident,

(4) the types of guns possessed,

(5) whether the shooter reloaded during the incident,

(6) the number of rounds fired,

(7) the duration of the shooting from the first shot fired to the last, and (8) whether anyone intervened to stop the shooter.

Findings How Many Mass Shootings were Committed Using LCMs?

We identified 23 total incidents in which more than six people were shot at a single time and place in the U.S. from 1994 through 2013 and that were known to involve use of any magazines with capacities over ten rounds.

Table 1 summarizes key details of the LCMinvolved mass shootings relevant to the issues addressed in this paper.

(Table 1 about here) What fraction of all mass shootings involve LCMs?

There is no comprehensive listing of all mass shootings available for the entire 1994-2013 period, but the most extensive one currently available is at the Shootingtracker.com website, which only began its coverage in 2013.

-----

-----
The offenders in LCM-involved mass shootings were also known to have reloaded during 14 of the 23 (61%) incidents with magazine holding over 10 rounds.

The shooters were known to have not reloaded in another two of these 20 incidents and it could not be determined if they reloaded in the remaining seven incidents.

Thus, even if the shooters had been denied LCMs, we know that most of them definitely would have been able to reload smaller detachable magazines without interference from bystanders since they in fact did change magazines.

The fact that this percentage is less than 100% should not, however, be interpreted to mean that the shooters were unable to reload in the other nine incidents.

It is possible that the shooters could also have reloaded in many of these nine shootings, but chose not to do so, or did not need to do so in order to fire all the rounds they wanted to fire. This is consistent with the fact that there has been at most only one mass shootings in twenty years in which reloading a semiautomatic firearm might have been blocked by bystanders intervening and thereby stopping the shooter from doing all the shooting he wanted to do. All we know is that in two incidents the shooter did not reload, and news accounts of seven other incidents did not mention whether the offender reloaded.

----

For example, a story in the Hartford Courant about the Sandy Hook elementary school killings in 2012 was headlined “Shooter Paused, and Six Escaped,” the text asserting that as many as six children may have survived because the shooter paused to reload (December 23, 2012). ''

The author of the story, however, went on to concede that this was just a speculation by an unnamed source, and that it was also possible that some children simply escaped when the killer was shooting other children.

There was no reliable evidence that the pauses were due to the shooter reloading, rather than his guns jamming or the shooter simply choosing to pause his shooting while his gun was still loaded.

The plausibility of the “victims escape” rationale depends on the average rates of fire that shooters in mass shootings typically maintain.

If they fire very fast, the 2-4 seconds it takes to change box-type detachable magazines could produce a slowing of the rate of fire that the shooters otherwise would have maintained without the magazine changes, increasing the average time between rounds fired and potentially allowing more victims to escape during the betweenshot intervals.

On the other hand, if mass shooters fire their guns with the average interval between shots lasting more than 2-4 seconds, the pauses due to additional magazine changes would be no longer than the pauses the shooter typically took between shots even when not reloading.

In that case, there would be no more opportunity for potential victims to escape than there would have been without the additional magazine changes

-----

Repubtards banned full auto, machine guns, gatling guns, bump stocks, etc

no, you don't but tyrants creating laws that only benefit them is nothing to joke about.

The next time you`re stopped and disarmed at a metal detector give the police your little "infringement" speech

THOSE red flag laws are created for one purpose to legally confiscate firearms

Republicans also won't allow citizen to own weaponized militarized fighter jets

They will never allow citizens to have a level of arms To prevent them from forcing their will on you[/QUOTE]

And, we have politicians begging for that power- which makes absolutely 0 sense in a Country that was founded on the principles of Natural Rights being protected from intrusion by law makers into the every day life of inhabitants- "shall not be infringed" is the declarative. Period

And this is why the 2nd is toast, like most of our constitution , the Gub'Mit has already 'infringed' limits & specifications

Further, the easiest way to subjugate any populace , is to make them feel they are not, feel they're protectors.....

So, all of you pinning away for your civil war can squabble over the infringment your arsenal has succumbed to

Those that take up arms probably won't last until the news team arrives , those that do survive will be considered domestic terrorists , and have no rights at all under the PA

now who's joking?

~S~[/QUOTE]

Repubtards banned full auto, machine guns, gatling guns, bump stocks, etc

The next time you`re stopped and disarmed at a metal detector give the police your little "infringement" speech

THOSE red flag laws are created for one purpose to legally confiscate firearms

Republicans also won't allow citizen to own weaponized militarized fighter jets

They will never allow citizens to have a level of arms To prevent them from forcing their will on you[/QUOTE]

And, we have politicians begging for that power- which makes absolutely 0 sense in a Country that was founded on the principles of Natural Rights being protected from intrusion by law makers into the every day life of inhabitants- "shall not be infringed" is the declarative. Period

And this is why the 2nd is toast, like most of our constitution , the Gub'Mit has already 'infringed' limits & specifications

Further, the easiest way to subjugate any populace , is to make them feel they are not, feel they're protectors.....

So, all of you pinning away for your civil war can squabble over the infringment your arsenal has succumbed to

Those that take up arms probably won't last until the news team arrives , those that do survive will be considered domestic terrorists , and have no rights at all under the PA

now who's joking?

~S~
My right to self-defense predates any form of government. My right to self-defense exists where I step and as far as I can see. it doesn't stop at my property it exceeds past county State and Country lines. If I am there my right is there with me.

Forum List

Back