Are walls racist?

I really like that saying, "Fences make good neighbors."

I think that many problems between families in a neighborhood could be avoided if all houses had a tall fence between them. Then a neighbor's children or dogs would not be able to "accidentally" stray onto your side of the boundary. Also, a tall fence gives you and your neighbors more privacy. It's a WIN-WIN for everyone.

As far as Minority Leader Pelosi is concerned, she recently criticized President Trump for wanting to make "this a white country again." I feel that she could demonstrate her sincerity by resigning as Minority Leader (and possibly Speaker of the House come November) and urging her colleagues to replace her with a person of color.

Nope, walls just like fences, barriers, check points etc aren't racist, but race hustlers like Pelosi and her traveling circus are just using the race card just like the deplorables that they are to suggest such a thing. If anything Pelosi is a race traitor by attempting to pit one race against another in order to retain her power or to retain her job.

According to the article she never said the wall was racist, but then again the article looks like it was written by a grade school student...Layout sucked deluxe...

According to the article she never said the wall was racist, but then again the article looks like it was written by a grade school student...Layout sucked deluxe...
what if the wall is painted dark brown or olive yellow? is it still a racist? what if the wall is painted white?

what if the wall is painted dark brown or olive yellow? is it still a racist? what if the wall is painted white?
. No, that would make it an insult.. lol.... You know how people's feelings are so fragile these days.

Just paint the US side the Mexican side is used to doing without..

I think the Mexicans would draw naked white American women with 38 dds on their side

. Their fault not ours.
We could donate all the lead paint that is still unused...

I think the Mexicans would draw naked white American women with 38 dds on their sidel
and they weight at least 275 lbs..

I think the Mexicans would draw naked white American women with 38 dds on their sidel
And then they would try to have sax with thier works of art

First they would have to get them drunk...or skate with them...PNP.. First time I heard that I thought what does a polarity charged microchip have to do with doing drugs?

First they would have to get them drunk...or skate with them...PNP
I'm sure many Mexicans would draw thier rendition of Nancy Pelosi without make up mating with sasquatch.

I'm sure many Mexicans would draw thier rendition of Nancy Pelosi without make up mating with sasquatch.
They have Chupacabra,, Sasquatch is a WASP creature..

. Their fault not ours.
. Know a great painter whose been in the construction and paint business for years, and they (husband and wife team) have used lead paint over those many years before it was outlawed. Well they are in their late 60's now, and they are healthy as anyone is. Relatively safe as long as don't inhale it or swallow it. Once dry and sealed it there is no problem to humans.

You think the Mexicans might huff it or eat it ??

. Their fault not ours.
. Know a great painter whose been in the construction and paint business for years, and they (husband and wife team) have used lead paint over those many years before it was outlawed. Well they are in their late 60's now, and they are healthy as anyone is. Relatively safe as long as don't inhale it or swallow it. Once dry and sealed it there is no problem to humans.

You think the Mexicans might huff it or eat it ??
It also lasted much longer than water based paints......You never know if they will eat it but I am sure they paint without a mask...Those are saved for viral outbreaks...

. Why make Sasquatch mad ?

Forum List

Back