Are We Allowed To ask?

Look that persons name up and see what color it is.

Blue Red Brown and Yellow are Mods.

Our color is Donating Member.

All the rest are leeches! Just kidding!

If you didn't already know, you can go to the USMB home page, scroll all the way to the bottom and see who is online along with what Mods are too.

how the hell can you not know with the coloration and the fact its written by their avi?

but no, you may not ask.

where in the rules does it say you cannot ask if someone is a mod?

that said, it is very simple to tell if someone is a mod. it explains it at the bottom of the screen and any semi-intelligent person can figure it out.

how the hell can you not know with the coloration and the fact its written by their avi?

but no, you may not ask.

that said, it is very simple to tell if someone is a mod. it explains it at the bottom of the screen and any semi-intelligent person can figure it out.

Did I ask if someone was a mod, your honor?

but no, you may not ask.

Did I ask if someone was a mod, your honor?

did i say you did your dishonor?.......ring ring ding a ling :lol:

Last edited:
I'm gonna borrow Howie's thread and ask if we can ask when someone pink gets to return? I am thinking of a certain ornery gunslinger chick.

I miss her.

I'm gonna borrow Howie's thread and ask if we can ask when someone pink gets to return? I am thinking of a certain ornery gunslinger chick.

I miss her.

that is a different issue and unlikely to be answered by mods as it falls under the privacy bit about bans. simply asking if someone is a mod has nothing to do with privacy as it is public information and clearly stated by the colors of the usernames.

I miss her.

Along those lines, I'd like to suggest USMB have an Amnesty Month every 3 or 4 years... All the pinks can come back with a somewhat clean slate, but they have to de-activate all socks. That's not to say that they can't screw up and get themselves banned all over again...:eusa_angel::lol:

Look that persons name up and see what color it is.

Blue Red Brown and Yellow are Mods.

Our color is Donating Member.

All the rest are leeches! Just kidding!

If you didn't already know, you can go to the USMB home page, scroll all the way to the bottom and see who is online along with what Mods are too.

I made donations and my color didn't change. I was robbed I tell you---robbed!!!

They make up their own rules here from time to time. Nothing can be done about it.

I disagree. Not all rules are covered under the Rules section - sometimes, It's a judgement call. That is the case with just about any type of website, business, etc. Not all rules are written down - they can't be.

Forum List

Back