Are We Being Run By Women?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I mean, seems like the predominant thinking today is feminine. They hate Trump because of 'mean tweets' and completely discount his low gas prices and greatest economy of our lifetimes. Unfortunately, Trump represents the long suppressed male element that created our free republic.

I mean, seems like the predominant thinking today is feminine. They hate Trump because of 'mean tweets' and completely discount his low gas prices and greatest economy of our lifetimes. Unfortunately, Trump represents the long suppressed male element that created our free republic.
Trump represents male element? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Liberal World Order hates Trump.

They hate that he acknowledged Israel as an independent state just as much as they hate not being referred to by their gender pronouns. Men are women and women are men in their doctrine.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20 ESV

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,
1 Timothy 4:1 ESV

You're an idiot.#trollthread

Part of "Wokeism" is an attack on so-called toxic masculinity. Never mind that without it we wouldn't have a country. But now that things are well established after hundreds of years of blood and sweat by toxic masculinity types, it's time for the tweedledees and tweedledums to take over. Yes it is the beginning of the end.

Definitely a shit-ton of masculophobia going around. It will have a devastating effect on society.

I don't know about women. But I can definitely tell you they are some soft and weak pussy ass bitches with no backbone.

Real women require real men to forge new civilizations, maintain old ones, and perpetuate the human race. My wife would tell you women have been running civilization from the shadows since it all began. I tend to agree with her . . . or else. Dig?

Real women require real men to forge new civilizations, maintain old ones, and perpetuate the human race. My wife would tell you women have been running civilization from the shadows since it all began. I tend to agree with her . . . or else. Dig?
Real women know their place behind the scenes.

Real women know their place behind the scenes.

Real women understand that they have great influence over their husbands in many ways. Good women wield this only for good, carefully and with respect. Not so good women manipulate and scheme.

I know what you mean by "behind the scenes" but I wouldn't call it that. For instance, many men who go off to war--"the scene", you might call it--admit they are sustained by the contact with their wife and family at home, "behind the scenes". It's not a second act type of thing. It's vital. Just different.

I don't see the issue of anything be "run by"

I see the issue is people like this having undue influence on our current society:

The Spectacle of Woke Feminists | FrontpageMag

Most of the privileged, bored women go home and share photos of their day dabbling in politics on social media. However, for some of the younger women, the protests are a type of gateway drug to the next level of activism. They join more militant feminist groups in which protest involves vandalism, arson and more.

Forum List

Back