Are we headed to another civil war?

only 30% of the population actually backs Trump to the point they have the fervor to fight for him. It would be a short Civil War.

No kidding, do you happen to have a link for that poll?

It's pretty well known. It's called "his base." 30% of voters actually like Trump. About another 15-18% are people that only voted for him because he is a Republican and not a Democrat.
Is this from the same pollsters that elected Hillary president?
Actually, the polls right before the elections were pretty accurate.

only 30% of the population actually backs Trump to the point they have the fervor to fight for him. It would be a short Civil War.

It's pretty well known. It's called "his base." 30% of voters actually like Trump. About another 15-18% are people that only voted for him because he is a Republican and not a Democrat.

A simple NO would have sufficed....dumbass.

There are plenty of articles out there... and 30% is actually a friendly number. The actual number is more like 24%. If you want to know about it, do your own search and pick a site YOU will read. I'm not posting 10 sites just for you to say they are liberal or anti-Trump. I'm not wasting my time.

Historian Shelby Foote said the following about the last time the South tried it:

"I think that the North fought that war with one hand behind its back. At the same time the war was going on, the Homestead act was being passed, all these marvelous inventions were going on... If there had been more Southern victories, and a lot more, the North simply would have brought that other hand out from behind its back. I don't think the South ever had a chance to win that War. "

I don't think the industrialized, educated, sophisticated north has forgotten how to whoop ass.

There are plenty of articles out there... and 30% is actually a friendly number. The actual number is more like 24%. If you want to know about it, do your own search and pick a site YOU will read. I'm not posting 10 sites just for you to say they are liberal or anti-Trump. I'm not wasting my time.

So ya got nothing....sit down and STFU.

So ya got nothing....sit down and STFU.

I have plenty, but you are too fucking lazy to do your own research.

Historian Shelby Foote said the following about the last time the South tried it:

"I think that the North fought that war with one hand behind its back. At the same time the war was going on, the Homestead act was being passed, all these marvelous inventions were going on... If there had been more Southern victories, and a lot more, the North simply would have brought that other hand out from behind its back. I don't think the South ever had a chance to win that War. "

I don't think the industrialized, educated, sophisticated north has forgotten how to whoop ass.
Ah - kinda goes without saying. The North outnumbered the south 4-1. The North had superior weaponry, supplies, medicines, and railroads. The fact that the south was able to win many early battles is a testament to superior tactics and leadership. The Battle of Chancellorsville is a good example.

Ah - kinda goes without saying. The North outnumbered the south 4-1. The North had superior weaponry, supplies, medicines, and railroads. The fact that the south was able to win many early battles is a testament to superior tactics and leadership. The Battle of Chancellorsville is a good example.

The south only lost because a combination of a naval blockade and Europe quit sending them supplies in return for cotton. The South ran out of not only supplies but ammunition.

The south only lost because a combination of a naval blockade and Europe quit sending them supplies in return for cotton. The South ran out of not only supplies but ammunition.
And men. Even the battles the south won, they lost. Because they could not reinforce their troops.

So dramatic. The problem with these little civil war fantasies is that most of the people pushing them believe they are going to be the generals and pens of the war. You’re going to have 10,000 generals and 5 grunts.
I'm not pushing anything. I just look out the window and see what I see. Government leaders spewing hate is a tell tale sign.

Yes, President Trump is spewing hate, but most people are just getting up every day trying to put food on the table.

Most of the country isn’t a bunch of retired old guys with too much time on their hands pining for the 50s. Nor is it a bunch of snowflake college kids with too much time on their hands pissed at conservatives trying to take away their sex and dope.

And the only people who would partake in this civil war are people with too much time on their hands.

So it would be the geezers v the stoners.

Maybe I’ll watch the highlights on the evening news after I get done working 12-hour days.
I appreciate the resume, but has no relevance here. I work 65 hours/wk and spend 2/3 nights a week away from my family. But who gives a shit? My family does, but that's neither here nor there.
This is about conservatism vs liberalism. Plain and simple.

No, it’s about a civil war, not conservative v liberal.

So dramatic. The problem with these little civil war fantasies is that most of the people pushing them believe they are going to be the generals and pens of the war. You’re going to have 10,000 generals and 5 grunts.
I'm not pushing anything. I just look out the window and see what I see. Government leaders spewing hate is a tell tale sign.

Yes, President Trump is spewing hate, but most people are just getting up every day trying to put food on the table.

Most of the country isn’t a bunch of retired old guys with too much time on their hands pining for the 50s. Nor is it a bunch of snowflake college kids with too much time on their hands pissed at conservatives trying to take away their sex and dope.

And the only people who would partake in this civil war are people with too much time on their hands.

Maybe I’ll watch the highlights on the evening news after I get done working 12-hour days.
I appreciate the resume, but has no relevance here. I work 65 hours/wk and spend 2/3 nights a week away from my family. But who gives a shit? My family does, but that's neither here nor there.

Are you dense?

Are you dense?

Are you?

You are the one extrapolating ideological differences to a shooting war.

Take a step away from the alt-right media bong for a change.

Three pages in an not one poster is discussing the article linked in the OP, hell, no reason to start now.

Freedom, liberty, and property rights vs social welfare, government rule, and anarchy.
It's here. The line has been firmly drawn between conservatives and liberals. And it ain't going away anytime soon.
Our country is at war with itself.

The Civil War is Here
Myself, I would love to get to shoot me some low IQ conservatives. So lets make it violent.

Extreme hate on both sides. I don't see no going back to the days of FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, or yes, Reagan. There is no way in hell we can be the leader of the free world with this kind of division.
Ray Goon was the catalyst for the dissension. No way could we go back to his failed regime.

Freedom, liberty, and property rights vs social welfare, government rule, and anarchy.
It's here. The line has been firmly drawn between conservatives and liberals. And it ain't going away anytime soon.
Our country is at war with itself.

The Civil War is Here
Myself, I would love to get to shoot me some low IQ conservatives. So lets make it violent.

You supported Hitlery, didn’t you?

Forum List

Back