“Are we headed to fascism? Yes." - AOC

AOC is an ignorant lying POS.

All anyone has to do is tour the detention facilities to find out what a liar she is.

She wouldn't know a real fascist if one kicked her in the head.

Ignorant.
In their 70s and 80s now, a group of former Japanese American detainees rallied outside a military base in Oklahoma on June 22, urging US officials not to repeat America’s shameful history of forcing children behind bars and fences.

“We need to be the allies for vulnerable communities today that Japanese Americans didn’t have in 1942,” Seattle-based historian Tom Ikeda told the Los Angeles Times. Ikeda joined about two dozen of the World War II detainees and their descendants outside Fort Sill.
l5ot7trlmc531.jpg

Gee. Were they there in 2014 when Barry started it all??

Its the law. That's why they have detention centers.
The Obama administration did not have a policy to separate families arriving illegally at the border. Family separations rarely happened under the Obama administration, which sought to keep families together in detention. Then, based on a court decision, it released families together out of detention.

Separations under Trump happened systematically as a result of his administration’s policy to prosecute all adults crossing the border illegally. After mounting public pressure and criticism, Trump signed an executive order to stop separating families. Around 2,800 children have been reunited with their families because a court ordered the Trump administration to do so.

Boy are you full of shit. Those photos showing kids behind cage doors were from 2014. Barry was POTUS then. This practice has been going on a long time.

Kids get separated when parents are locked up. If you go to jail your kid ain't going with you.

Oh and I didn't see your outrage in 2014. Why is that??
Everyone knows that the only reason a child should be separated from its parents is if they attempt to interfere with or otherwise prohibit that child's gender reassignment treatments.

Separating a child from adults who claim to be that child's parents is silly. So a few thousand smuggled kids slip through the cracks in the custody of child traffickers. Small price to pay for the rest of the kiddos to get packed into the same cell as mommy.

AOC is getting bolder with her lies......

The goal is to close down the facilities so illegals will never have to stay anywhere that is controlled.
AOC wants to just let them in and let them flood the country without any process involved.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg
:lmao:

AOC is getting bolder with her lies......

The goal is to close down the facilities so illegals will never have to stay anywhere that is controlled.
AOC wants to just let them in and let them flood the country without any process involved.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg
:lmao:

AOC, like you is a lying piece of shit. Crenshaw has more integrity in his pinky than you've ever had in your lifetime

{QUOTE="Claudette, post: 22647241, member: 21503"]

And you know all this how? Have you been to a facility and seen for yourself or are you just repeating right wing headlines?[/QUOTE]

And you know that AOC is correct?? How? Have you been there or are you just repeating the left wing headlines??[/QUOTE]

the DHS inspector general has & has confirmed it all.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019-07/OIG-19-51-Jul19_.pdf

the children have drawn pictures:

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

^^^ THOSE are recent 2019 pics ^^^

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
And you know all this how? Have you been to a facility and seen for yourself or are you just repeating right wing headlines?

And you know that AOC is correct?? How? Have you been there or are you just repeating the left wing headlines??
I don’t know that she is correct... I never claimed she was. I’m asking how you can be so sure she is lying.

LOL Because she's AOC.

Did you catch her tearjerker in front of the chain link fence and an empty parking lot??

Crying over kids who weren't there. She's a liar.
So when I ask how you know, your answer is “Because she’s AOC”?! So basically you are just believing the partisan headlines you read and then regurgitating them back as facts... ok got it.

Nope. I'm just going by what I've read about her stupid ass and seen on the news.

She's a liar. If you want to believe her then feel free.

O.K. got it.

you are getting alternative facts.

All anyone has to do is tour the detention facilities to find out what a liar she is.

Ignorant.
And you know all this how? Have you been to a facility and seen for yourself or are you just repeating right wing headlines?

And you know that AOC is correct?? How? Have you been there or are you just repeating the left wing headlines??

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

^^^ THOSE are recent 2019 pics ^^^[/QUOTE]

Lord the stupid is strong in this one

Ignorant.

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

Lord the stupid is strong in this one[/QUOTE]

Way stupid and ignorant.

Ignorant.

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

Way stupid and ignorant.
If y’all are trying to prove somebody is stupid and ignorant then you should respond with something smart and intelligent. Responding with name calling puts you right down at the level you are trying to criticize.

Ignorant statements are easy to beat with reason and facts. So use them and step up your games.

Ignorant.

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

Lord the stupid is strong in this one[/QUOTE]

right back at ya snowflake.

The incoming president of the American Academy of Pediatrics toured two Customs and Border Protection facilities last week and told CBS News the detention centers are no place for children. Dr. Sara Goza received pictures from a social worker that were drawn by children recently released from CBP custody, showing them in cages.

"When they opened the door, the first thing that ... hit us was a smell. It was the smell of sweat, urine and feces," Goza said. "And I heard crinkling to my left and I looked over there and it was a sea of silver … there were young children, boys in there. Unaccompanied boys in there."

Goza described a room full of silent children "and they had no expression on their faces, there was no laughing, there was no joking, no talking." She said all she could hear was the rustle of those silver Mylar blankets.

"I describe them almost like dog cages with people in each of them," she said. "And the silence was just hard to watch, hard to see."

Drawings by children who were held in border facilities show them in cages

you belong to donny's 'don't believe what you see or hear, stick with us' philosophy.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Ignorant.

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-1.jpg

drawing-3.jpg

Way stupid and ignorant.[/QUOTE]

<yawn>

must you parrot each other ALL the time? y'all are borrrrrring......................

god damn child abuse is what it is.

where the fuck is amnesty international?

IMO AOC suffered a traumatic head injury at some point. I honestly believe that.

We already live in a quasi fascist state.

The merger between business and government being one point of similarity.

How many Goldman Sach's folks worked for Barry?

how many worked for W.?

You poor kid? I'm not a Pub

doesn't matter... you are a a basket dweller. & if you are asking me if i am poor kid... i am neither.

You're a twit kid

Forum List

Back