Are we living in a science fiction novel?

The Navy has not tested my son or anyone around him. The Roosevelt was a publicity stunt because one would clearly expect the Navy to test everyone to prevent another occurrence.

But no such thing has happened

The Roosevelt had people get sick and one person died. The reason it became a big deal is the Captain called out the Navy on their lack of concern.
So we heard, however if true why were all Navy members and or members of the military not tested?

Duh

If you have a brain use it now and ask

We're living in a bad joke book where America conservatives cried like spoiled little bitches when asked to something minor for the good of the country.

I note the Catholic priests have been preaching against the Democrats of late. You people may be losing yet another constituency.

That's interesting. No believing Catholic supported the Democrats in the past 50 years. There may be active, church-going, proclaimed Catholics but not believing Catholics, who supported the Democrats.

I'm 73, my wife is 67. Neither of us has physically seen a doctor in months. We had a computer/televist a few months ago. We purchased a blood pressure sleeve, an oximeter and thermometer to take vital signs. We do not live in the Australian outback, we reside about eight miles from a medium sized city.

We go out once a week for supplies and follow arrows on supermarket floors wearing masks. My lease is up on my car next month and it has only 27,000 miles on it. My wallet is full because I spend no money-money that would have gone to dying businesses.

All of our three middle-aged children are employed while two work from home. One grandson, 28, is out of work after losing his job of five years. He has moved back in with his parents. My kids are lucky, only one two have school-aged children, 14 and 16. That's bad enough but not as bad as little ones. They can already read and write.

We have a four-month-old great grandson 40 miles away we have seen once. Autumn (cold season) is just around the corner and what that will bring is anyone's guess. We have no faith in experts because it was experts that led us to this disaster.

We are in good health so we are better off than many but nothing is off the table. Who could have seen this coming? Tell me we are not living in a science fiction novel.

This science fiction novel includes people that consider the virus is a hoax and that 150,000 dead is not a big deal.

So we heard, however if true why were all Navy members and or members of the military not tested?

Not enough tests to go around.

No one on those ships showing symptoms.
Actually there are virus cases on my sons base yet they still have not tested everyone. Lol there are plenty of test to go around now kid, so they either do not care or know that the pandemic is bs

Actually there are virus cases on my sons base yet they still have not tested everyone. Lol there are plenty of test to go around now kid, so they either do not care or know that the pandemic is bs

Really?

Doesn't look like it.

There's no need to test healthy people who aren't showing symptoms and aren't in an at-risk group.... Most people in the military are young, they're healthy and unless there's been an outbreak on a ship (not a base, which is rather large), no reason to test everyone...

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?

Really?

Doesn't look like it.

There's no need to test healthy people who aren't showing symptoms and aren't in an at-risk group.... Most people in the military are young, they're healthy and unless there's been an outbreak on a ship (not a base, which is rather large), no reason to test everyone...

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?
You are clueless, if the virus gets on a ship there is no way to control its spread. So according to you the issues and death on the carrier were fake news

Really

Lol

You are clueless, if the virus gets on a ship there is no way to control its spread. So according to you the issues and death on the carrier were fake news

I agree, the virus on a ship would be really bad, but you weren't talking about a ship, you were talking about a base.

That's why what happened on the USS Roosevelt was a big deal. The Captain knew he had a problem, and Trump's little lackeys were more worried about appearance.

I agree, the virus on a ship would be really bad, but you weren't talking about a ship, you were talking about a base.

That's why what happened on the USS Roosevelt was a big deal. The Captain knew he had a problem, and Trump's little lackeys were more worried about appearance.
I said that my son was at sea when we were locked down. The young people in the navy are just as likely to get the virus as anyone else, they are however less likely to die, as one sailor on the carrier did. So the captain of the Roosevelt is a hero and the navy still refuses to test as the government forces people out of work and has shut down churches.

Oooh I sneezed and accidentally hit the red button

Ok kid no one in the navy needs a test according 2u

I said that my son was at sea when we were locked down. The young people in the navy are just as likely to get the virus as anyone else, they are however less likely to die, as one sailor on the carrier did. So the captain of the Roosevelt is a hero and the navy still refuses to test as the government forces people out of work and has shut down churches.

And that's what this about for you, isn't it? That the shutdowns have hurt the supposedly good Trump economy.

And that's what this about for you, isn't it? That the shutdowns have hurt the supposedly good Trump economy.
And good Americans are dying of suicide as you read this.
You are a sick pos

And good Americans are dying of suicide as you read this.
You are a sick pos

People were dying of suicide before this.

There's no real evidence that Covid has caused an uptick in suicides... it might... but not nearly as many people as are dying every day from the disease even with the precautions we are taking.
There certainly is clear evidence that suicides are up but the government controlled media will not report the story.
You live in an ignorant delusion of your choosing, not in reality

There certainly is clear evidence that suicides are up but the government controlled media will not report the story.

Where is this "Clear evidence"?

Now, to put it in perspective, the US has 48,000 suicides in 2018.

you could argue that suicides might even be going down with Covid since we are all trapped in our homes with each other and we can see if someone is having a hard time of it. But until someone actually crunches the numbers, who knows for sure.

Where is this "Clear evidence"?

Now, to put it in perspective, the US has 48,000 suicides in 2018.

you could argue that suicides might even be going down with Covid since we are all trapped in our homes with each other and we can see if someone is having a hard time of it. But until someone actually crunches the numbers, who knows for sure.

So you stay there in your government cubby hole and continue pretending..... The war is on America not a virus

Last edited:
So you stay there in your government cubby hole and continue pretending..... The war is on America not a virus

When you use nutter sources like "Lifesitenews" (AKA living in mortal terror women might control their own reproductive organs) it's hard to take you seriously.

So really, no real credible evidence the suicide rate has increased during the lockdown.

When you use nutter sources like "Lifesitenews" (AKA living in mortal terror women might control their own reproductive organs) it's hard to take you seriously.

So really, no real credible evidence the suicide rate has increased during the lockdown.

You are a schizzo clown in denial

SUICIDES UP 600% BY LOCKDOWN LUNACY - Prepare For Change
SUICIDES UP 600% BY LOCKDOWN LUNACY
SUICIDES UP 600% BY LOCKDOWN LUNACY. May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020 by Edward Morgan. Share Tweet Newsletter Signup. By Mike Walsh, The doctor in charge of a Bay Area, California trauma center said the state should end its lockdown orders after an unprecedented and extraordinary spike in suicide attempts amid the coronavirus pandemic.

600 Physicians Say Lockdowns Are A 'Mass Casualty Incident'
600 Physicians Say Lockdowns Are A ‘Mass Casualty Incident’
May 22, 2020"Suicide hotline phone calls have increased 600%," the letter said. Other silent casualties: "150,000 Americans per month who would have had new cancer detected through routine screening ...
Deadlier than Covid? Medics sound alarm as lockdown ...
Deadlier than Covid? Medics sound alarm as lockdown suicides SOAR in US – and health officials knew it would happen
"We've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks," Dr Mike deBoisblanc, lead trauma surgeon at the John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told local media on Thursday, confirming the center had seen more deaths from suicide over the two-month lockdown period than deaths from coronavirus. Not only are the numbers of attempts "unprecedented" but so ...
Suicides Up 600% by Lockdown Lunacy | the Ethnic-european
SUICIDES UP 600% BY LOCKDOWN LUNACY
SUICIDES UP 600% BY LOCKDOWN LUNACY. Posted on May 24, 2020 by Mike Walsh One comment. ... California trauma center said the state should end its lockdown orders after an unprecedented and extraordinary spike in suicide attempts amid the coronavirus pandemic.
As suicides spike after lockdown in Noida, police propose ...
As suicides spike after lockdown in Noida, police propose a helpline | Noida News - Times of India
The number of such calls rose to 160 between March 24 and June 30. The number of suicides, too, saw a sudden rise. Before the lockdown was announced, 32 people had committed suicide in Noida this ...
Lockdown end: California doctor's plea for lockdown end as ...
Suicide killing more in California than coronavirus warn doctors as they target lockdown
Suicide killing more in California than coronavirus warn doctors as they target lockdown DOCTORS in Northern California say there have been more deaths from suicide than from Covid-19 during the ...
Lockdown-inspired suicides on course to DWARF coronavirus ...
Lockdown-inspired suicides on course to DWARF coronavirus deaths in Australia & in time, even in US – studies
Suicides in Tennessee quickly surpassed deaths from the coronavirus following the imposition of lockdown orders in March, with Knox County reporting more suicides than coronavirus deaths in the entire state - with six suicides occurring in the course of 48 hours, amounting to nearly 10 percent of the previous year's total.
150,000 Brits will die during coronavirus pandemic through ...
150K Brits will die during pandemic through violence and suicide
150,000 Brits will die an 'avoidable death' during coronavirus pandemic through depression, domestic violence and suicides. Fraser Nelson, editor of The Spectator, raised concerns of thousands of ...
Coronavirus lockdown has led to increase in suicides ...
Coronavirus lockdown led to increase in suicides, police chiefs say
Coronavirus lockdown has led to increase in suicides, police chiefs say as fears grow that domestic violence and sex abuse are also on the up Police Federation's Simon Kempton said 'early ...

The calculus of death shows the COVID-19 lockdown is ...
The calculus of death shows the COVID-19 lockdown is clearly worth the cost
Lives the lock-down might save We have estimated the number of deaths from COVID-19, suicide and loneliness under three different scenarios an immediate return to life as normal, while still ...
The 10 signs your loved one could be at risk of suicide ...
The 10 signs your loved one could be at risk of suicide during coronavirus lockdown - and how to help
The 10 signs your loved one could be at risk of suicide during coronavirus lockdown - and how to help Lucy Jones , Digital Health & Fitness Reporter 20 Apr 2020, 11:34
COVID-19 and suicide
https://www.apa.org/monitor/2020/06/covid-suicide
Practicing psychologists can help ensure that the suicide rate doesn't exhibit a COVID-19-related bump. Harkavy-Friedman and other experts suggest several steps psychologists can take to achieve that goal: Learn more about suicide and suicide prevention techniques.

Except you really didn't prove anything. You cited an article that claimed that suicides were up by 600%, but all that you really proved is that calls to suicide hotlines are up 600%.

Uh, you call a suicide hotline when you DON'T Want to commit suicide. They aren't there to give you helpful hints.

Except you really didn't prove anything. You cited an article that claimed that suicides were up by 600%, but all that you really proved is that calls to suicide hotlines are up 600%.

Uh, you call a suicide hotline when you DON'T Want to commit suicide. They aren't there to give you helpful hints.
I do not have to prove anything.................................

LOL

Lockdown Delays Cost at Least 36,000 ... - The New York Times
Lockdown Delays Cost at Least 36,000 Lives, Data Show
May 20, 2020Even small differences in timing would have prevented the worst exponential growth, which by April had subsumed New York City, New Orleans and other major cities, researchers found.

Is the Pandemic Sparking Suicide? - The New York Times
Is the Pandemic Sparking Suicide?
May 19, 2020Suicide rates in the United States have been rising steadily since 2000 — by 35 percent overall, across most age groups — but the rate of increase roughly doubled in the wake of the 2008 downturn.
Sweden Has Become the World's Cautionary Tale - The New ...
Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale
Jul 7, 2020Sweden's central bank expects its economy to contract by 4.5 percent this year, a revision from a previously expected gain of 1.3 percent. The unemployment rate jumped to 9 percent in May from 7 ...
At least 20 people committed sucide every day during lockdown
At least 20 people committed sucide every day during lockdown
During the nationwide lockdown, at least 2,218 people committed suicide . KATHMANDU, July 27: In what is a shocking revelation on mental health crisis, the data compiled by the Nepal Police shows that more than 2,000 people committed suicide during the nationwide lockdown imposed by the government to curb the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Lockdown Suicide Data Reveal Predictable Tragedy - AIER
Lockdown Suicide Data Reveal Predictable Tragedy
Lockdown Suicide Data Reveal Predictable Tragedy. ... Hedges was a foreign affairs correspondent for the New York Times, and travelled the world covering war zones in Latin America, Sudan, and other hotspots. He began to notice a pattern in modern war. It not only rattled front-line soldiers. It shook entire societies and corrupted everyone.
In Lockdown, a Neighborhood Opens Up - The New York Times
In Lockdown, a Neighborhood Opens Up
May 30, 2020The residents of Bernal Heights, a dense little neighborhood built around a grassy hill in the south of San Francisco, have been under lockdown a long time — since March 17, to be exact, when ...
Kashmir, Under Siege and Lockdown, Faces a Mental Health ...
Kashmir, Under Siege and Lockdown, Faces a Mental Health Crisis
Apr 26, 2020Years of strife left a generation traumatized. India's clampdown disrupted daily life. Now the battle against the coronavirus has further isolated and scarred a people with little access to help.
Media meltdown over Trump's suicide ... - New York Post
Media meltdown over Trump’s suicide warning shows the press can’t let its hatred go
Mar 27, 2020"Increase Seen in U.S. Suicide Rate Since Recession" the paper reported in November 2012, summarizing a study from the medical journal Lancet that found the suicide rate rose four times faster ...
Deadlier than Covid? Medics sound alarm as lockdown ...
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/489584-covid-lockdown-suicide-deaths/
"We've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks," Dr Mike deBoisblanc, lead trauma surgeon at the John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told local media on Thursday, confirming the center had seen more deaths from suicide over the two-month lockdown period than deaths from coronavirus. Not only are the numbers of attempts "unprecedented" but so ...
Lockdown Delays Led to at Least ... - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/20/us/coronavirus-cases-deaths.html
May 20, 2020Lockdown Delays Led to at Least 36,000 More Deaths, Models Find. ... according to a poll conducted this month for The New York Times by the online research platform SurveyMonkey. Sixty percent ...

Forum List

Back