Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

You are talking just Ramos, I am talking all psychopaths from obtaining a gun.

And I didn't say I wanted to do nothing now did I?
You didn't say you wanted to do anything either, now did you?

Yes, I'm talking just Ramos. There's nothing we can do to fix the entire issue. But we can still reduce it. And you don't want to do that.

You really are out of your fucking mind.
LONDON — Gun ownership and laws surrounding firearms continue to be a hot-button issue in the United States. As lawmakers fight over who should have access to firearms, a disturbing study finds one group that can’t legally own them has too many — convicted felons. Researchers in California estimate that nearly 100,000 people in the U.S. own a firearm despite having a felony conviction.

Will your Mirror Mirror On The Wall point out the Ramos’ for you?

If it did the authorities would have already intervened in his life long before he was 18

Pass the law and then go back to sleep

Ramos might have to wait till he’s 21 to buy an AR, or maybe he will steal his grandmothers truck and just run people over as they walk down the street
That's the point. We don't have a magic mirror to identify people like Ramos. So raise the minimum age to give people a fighting chance to identify psychopaths like him.

He could have stolen his grandmothers truck and been very ineffective at killing people. The data shows that mass killers are not very good at killing large amounts of people in the United States.

You are talking just Ramos, I am talking all psychopaths from obtaining a gun.

And I didn't say I wanted to do nothing now did I?

No you didn't. Nobody did. But he's one of those posters that say the same shit dozens of times in the same topic and for some reason enjoys it. He does it in every topic I've seen him participate in.

Why not 29? What about 22? How do you determine 21?
Because that's the same age we have for hand guns. And because that's exactly what Florida did.

If 18-year-olds can't be trusted with hand guns, then they shouldn't be trusted with rifles either.

You really are out of your fucking mind.

Your claim: "Raising the age to 21 isn't going to stop anyone from getting a firearm if they want one to commit a crime with."

Quote the part that says that it won't stop anyone. Oh. Right. It doesn't say that. You're just not smart.

You didn't say you wanted to do anything either, now did you?

Yes, I'm talking just Ramos. There's nothing we can do to fix the entire issue. But we can still reduce it. And you don't want to do that.
On what basis did you decide 21?

No you didn't. Nobody did. But he's one of those posters that say the same shit dozens of times in the same topic and for some reason enjoys it. He does it in every topic I've seen him participate in.
He's nothing but a hateful little compulsive, and reflexive liar totally ruled by emotion and utterly incapable of an honest or forthright discussion or debate.

That's the point. We don't have a magic mirror to identify people like Ramos. So raise the minimum age to give people a fighting chance to identify psychopaths like him.

He could have stolen his grandmothers truck and been very ineffective at killing people. The data shows that mass killers are not very good at killing large amounts of people in the United States.
So you just punish Everyone right? Pffft

Seriously? How about we eliminate the Capitol Police and SS protection for the SOTH, Pres Pro Tem and Majority leader of the Senate as well as all sitting and past presidents and their families and leave it up to them to defend themselves?

Why not? The cops have no Constitutional duty to protect anyone. If the answer for the rest of us is arm up and take care of business when you are attacked. Why should it be different for anyone else?

Forum List

Back