Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Florida did it so should everyone else, that is the basis of your idea? Has it cut crime and murders and mass shootings? That would be a better basis, not just because someone else did it.
Florida did it with Republicans leading the way because it made sense to them. And it makes sense to me too. It's a bipartisan solution.

Florida decided to implement this recently after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting a few years ago. Same thing happened. The psychopath shooter was 19 years old and legally purchased an AR-15.

Of course you don't want to do anything like that. You want psychopaths like Cruz and Ramos to have legal access to AR-15s.

No, he is discussing and try to solve a problem in America, he is wanting to save lives. I disagree with his solutions however I respect him for at least discussing ideas. We need this more in America and we need to respect others may not agree. Some of his verbiage is very condescending at times and he needs to work on that but at least he doesn't devolve to name calling.
Thanks. I just respond in kind.

That sounds good on paper,

but as you point out we already had plenty of clues yet the authorities did nothing - including reassigning police officers from guarding the courthouse to guarding the schools

If ramis was sick enough to kill ye didnt need an ar15 to do it
Because he wasn't reported. Give it more time and there's a higher chance of someone like him getting reported.

He could have killed without an AR-15 but he wouldn't be as effective without one.

Which may not solve a thing. Not complicated.
Could have. If he gets flagged, he doesn't get to buy an AR-15 or he gets thrown into custody for being a psycho before he murders a bunch of children.

Of course you just want to do nothing about that and you want psychopaths like Ramos to have legal access to AR-15s.

Could have. If he gets flagged, he doesn't get to buy an AR-15 or he gets thrown into custody for being a psycho before he murders a bunch of children.

Of course you just want to do nothing about that and you want psychopaths like Ramos to have legal access to AR-15s.
Red flag laws will lead to using them like FISA and govt will attack political opponents with it. Give it time and New York will give examples.

Florida did it with Republicans leading the way because it made sense to them. And it makes sense to me too. It's a bipartisan solution.

Florida decided to implement this recently after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting a few years ago. Same thing happened. The psychopath shooter was 19 years old and legally purchased an AR-15.

Of course you don't want to do anything like that. You want psychopaths like Cruz and Ramos to have legal access to AR-15s.
Again with your "I want psychopaths " to own guns.

Thanks for the discussion but you aren't wanting to discuss you are wanting to just make stupid retarded blanket statements. I am also for dirty water , polluted air, starving children and killing granny. Let me know when you want to be serious and we can talk. Take care.

Again with your "I want psychopaths " to own guns.

Thanks for the discussion but you aren't wanting to discuss you are wanting to just make stupid retarded blanket statements. I am also for dirty water , polluted air, starving children and killing granny. Let me know when you want to be serious and we can talk. Take care.
Sorry. Multiple posts to respond to at once and my tone shouldn’t have been like that with you.

See ya.

Red flag laws will lead to using them like FISA and govt will attack political opponents with it. Give it time and New York will give examples.
If he’s slashing his face for fun and torturing animals, he would get reported and that wouldn’t be political.

Do you want people like Ramos to be able to legally purchase an AR-15?

It's actually 3 years. Because math.

And I'm saying that the probability of catching him goes up with more time. Also math.
You dont know and this is just 1 sample.

Hyperbole changes nothing. Id rather the teachers all had wasp spray and a baseball bat than nothing. Blind em then make them sing in a high pitched voice

You know the NRA were initially very supportive of Gun Control laws, when they thought black people were going to get guns...
I agree.

In fact, gun control started to STOP black people from getting firearms.

That's why I cannot, for the life of me, understand why black people vote for Democrats. Gun rights are the only protection we have against tyrannical government.

You demand specifics
They can be negotiated
i can't negotiate with someone who starts off NO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!

oh. those are already illegal.

NO AR15s CAUSE THEY ARE A MILITARY WEAPON!!!

oh. no military uses them

AR15s ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

oh. a ruger 10/22 fires the same rate?

NO MORE SEMI AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!

the more the "liberals" learn about guns it's painfully obvious there is no negotiation from them, just regulating and taking them away.

then biden is out there saying 9mm's are evil and must go, so handguns are next OF WHICH are semi-automatic a lot also.

so til the left cuts that shit out and focuses on the topic and the issues AS THEY ARE, fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back