Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

How does that change anything?
It would make the would be mass murderer also guilty of illegally obtaining a firearm to commit mass murder with.

This isn't about a safer America or doing anything that would actually put a serious dent in violent crime and particularly school massacres, it's about further eroding our rights until the BOR means nothing.

Why did you run away you little bitch?

The system proved to be ineffective. Perhaps we should do something about that. Of course you don't want that though.
The system was never given a chance to work because he was never reported and never investigated or adjudicated.

The fact is, we can't. We can't stop people who've never been reported and properly adjudicated who meet the other criteria from legally exercising their rights.
So, like I said.

You want 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos to have legal access to guns.

You all caught up now you piece of shit?

Raise the minimum age.

Idiot.....

Ages of mass public shooters....

1654790486818.png

In a free country people will always slip through the cracks. Only in a totalitarian police state would you have a chance of stopping every possible nut from legally obtaining firearms and even in such a state those intent on committing crimes with guns will still get them.
We can make those cracks smaller. You don't want to do that.

Idiot.....

View attachment 655805

Silly boy, facts are never a deterrent to an idiotic emotional rant.

Idiot.....

View attachment 655805

So it would help. I didn't say it would fix the whole issue.

So, like I said.

You all caught up now you piece of shit?

Dumb ass....again.....Texas had laws in place...the government failed to use them........

If the government won't arrest these violent teens, if the government won't use the laws they already have to commit them to mental health institutions...both of which would pop on a background check, why do you blame normal gun owners, and push gun control that had nothing to do with the teen getting the gun?

You are an idiot.

Hey you little bitch, why did you run away from the clean debate zone discussion we were having?

So you want nothing done to address people like Ramos who slip between the cracks. Noted.

And you want what.......to raise the age so he'd have to buy an illegal firearm. Good thing we have you to solve all of our problems. Then you wonder why we don't want your kind running this country.

Salvador Ramos was 18 years old. He would torture animals and slash his face for fun. You have no issue with him getting an AR-15?
Will your Mirror Mirror On The Wall point out the Ramos’ for you?

If it did the authorities would have already intervened in his life long before he was 18

Pass the law and then go back to sleep

Ramos might have to wait till he’s 21 to buy an AR, or maybe he will steal his grandmothers truck and just run people over as they walk down the street

We can make those cracks smaller. You don't want to do that.

Stop lying.

The fact you can't even pretend to have an honest discussion on the subject shows just how abjectly ignorant, biased, and dishonest you are.

At some point you have to accept we have "Rights" in this country and included among those most precious and protected rights is the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

One locked door would have stopped this guy without infringing on anyone's rights.

Why did you run away you little bitch?

The system proved to be ineffective. Perhaps we should do something about that. Of course you don't want that though.

I am here......and I can call you exactly what you are.......and I don't have to worry about breaking the rules of the CDZ when I accurately describe you....

Dumb ass....again.....Texas had laws in place...the government failed to use them........

If the government won't arrest these violent teens, if the government won't use the laws they already have to commit them to mental health institutions...both of which would pop on a background check, why do you blame normal gun owners, and push gun control that had nothing to do with the teen getting the gun?

You are an idiot.
Post #300 you moron. You idiot. You dumbass.

Now why did you run away from the clean debate zone discussion we were having? You ran like a little bitch.

Will your Mirror Mirror On The Wall point out the Ramos’ for you?

If it did the authorities would have already intervened in his life long before he was 18

Pass the law and then go back to sleep

Ramos might have to wait till he’s 21 to buy an AR, or maybe he will steal his grandmothers truck and just run people over as they walk down the street
Or just obtain one illegally as hundreds of thousands of criminals do every year.

Laws cannot prevent crimes, they can only be used to punish those who have already committed a crime.

Yet you want to do nothing to prevent psychopaths like Ramos from obtaining a gun.

I didn’t say I want a total gun ban now did I?

You are talking just Ramos, I am talking all psychopaths from obtaining a gun.

And I didn't say I wanted to do nothing now did I?

Forum List

Back