Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

You tell me. This guy was torturing animals and slashing his face for fun. Is that the kind of guy you want legally purchasing an AR-15?

And who knew about this activity besides perhaps some friends or family members? In our country when you turn into an adult, you virtually start life all over again unless you are incarcerated for murder and tried as an adult. Even the military or police department (if you apply) won't dig into your juvenile records and can't without a court order.

So what his past activities as a juvi were don't apply to legally buying a firearm.

Thus, we MUST assume that they want to ban and confiscate EVERYTHING.

Thus, we must demand complete restoration of all rights....meaning all federal gun laws are repealed or WAR.
That's all I can figure.

"common sense" is a ruse and bullshit. We could work this out if the left would stop changing what they want at a moments notice

Nobody. So you tell me, was the guy psycho or not?

You want to allow people like that to legally purchase ARs?

No. What we want is a more rigorous reporting system. A more comprehensive psychological profile of those who seek to buy them. Raising the age to 21 does nothing if a 21-year-old psychopath comes into a gun store and clears a background check for an AR-15 because there wasn't a complete psychological profile. This whole endeavor is pointless if you're not trying.

Is this like trying to figure out what to do about the barn door after the horse has gotten out?

Forum List

Back