Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

You don’t want school kids to be killed.

You just don’t want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths from legally purchasing an AR.

Just admit it. Dude was torturing animals and slashing his face for fun and you see nothing wrong with a guy like that purchasing an AR. Right?

Nobody knew he was torturing animals or actively carrying out his masochistic fantasies. Because nobody, from the government to his family, cared enough to clue anyone in on the idea that he might be certifiably insane.

Unless you develop a more rigorous way of reporting mental health issues to authorities (namely the NICS system) and mandating regular psychological evaluations for everyone here in the US legally, then you will NEVER stop an 18-year-old or 21-year-old psychopath from getting an AR.

...to bear arms for security shouldn't out weigh the right to Life, liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness of America's school children, parishioners, shoppers, concert goers......
And in order for you to deny me of my right weighed against any of your rights, requires due process, motherfucker. Not legislative fiat.

Next

So I should trust people who openly lie about the facts?

Again, examine the 9mm tirade Biden went on. You can't dismiss this as this is why the left can't be trusted.
I don’t know anything about the tirade you’re referring to and I don’t see how this is relevant to the bipartisan solution that I’ve explained.

..to bear arms for security shouldn't out weigh the right to Life, liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness of America's school children, parishioners, shoppers, concert goers.
Spare us this superficial garbage, Boo.

My security and that of any children VASTLY outweigh... whatever that post was.

You are going on an emotional guilt trip.

Not basing your arguments on facts.

Another example of why the left can't be trusted to stick to facts and leave emo plays at the door
The fact is that he wants to do absolutely nothing about guys like Ramos legally purchasing an AR. That isn’t emotion. That‘s a fact. Prove me wrong.

I don’t know anything about the tirade you’re referring to and I don’t see how this is relevant to the bipartisan solution that I’ve explained.
Because Biden is lying his ass off about the impact of a 9mm gun and round of ammunition.

Now, if he is going to lie his ass off about what these weapons do, why should I trust him?

And if you don't keep up with all these facts around the matter, why are you even in a conversation you don't understand?

Again, core issue of dealing with the left.

Gimme what I want and stop bothering me with facts.

Because Biden is lying his ass off about the impact of a 9mm gun and round of ammunition.

Now, if he is going to lie his ass off about what these weapons do, why should I trust him?
I don’t care if you trust Biden or not. I’m not telling you to trust him.

I believe a common sense solution can be worked out. I’ve shown that there is bipartisan support for what I have suggested.
Too bad your "side" (gun grabbers) is not trustworthy.

You're not likely to get anything. And rightly so.

You can thank the assholes on your "side" for trying to have the SCOTUS declare the right "collective" only.

I don’t care if you trust Biden or not. I’m not telling you to trust him.
But he is the one who is pushing these new laws.

Lord you are just being GIMME GIMME GIMME and not even trying to get to facts. Now, this is why no one can make laws with you cause toy don't care enough about this issue to underatand it in order to fix it.

And in order for you to deny me of my right weighed against any of your rights, requires due process, motherfucker. Not legislative fiat.

Next

Those kids, shopper and/or parishioners were recently denied their right to life without due process because? Is there nothing short of taking all the guns away and never selling a single one again that might have stopped those POS from getting those weapons and going on a killing spree that we might agree on?

Forum List

Back