Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

The guntards seem to think the solution to mass shootings has something to do with doors and putting cops in schools.

Well, the cops completely failed at Parkland and Uvalde. In fact, the cop who fucked up at Parkland was fired, but then he sued and got his job back...with back pay.

So much for "the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

The guntards are also ignoring the fact that just a few days before the Uvalde, a white replacement bleever mass shooter took out a bunch of black people at a grocery store.

They also ignore the fact a white replacement bleever traveled hours to kill a bunch of Mexicans at a Wal-mart in El Paso.

We cannot harden every grocery story, Wal-Mart, mall, or other gathering places.

Duh!
Move! For the love of Beelzebub GFTO!!!

YOU'RE NEVER DISARMING US!

NEVER

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I don’t know and I don’t care to go look for it for you. Sorry.
Then until you do, I will contend you haven't addressed it.

Did it ever occur to you that I don't feel like digging through this thread looking for it either?

Did it also ever occur to you that making statements like "I already addressed it" does not actually address anything?

There is. You just don’t want to do it.

You want to do absolutely nothing about 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos legally getting an AR. Just say it.

Yeah, I know that leftist tripe. If you don't want to disarm people you must want school kids to be killed. If you want to cut down on food stamps you must want children to starve. If you are against government birth control and abortion you must want a country full of unwanted kids. If you don't want Mooochelle controlling school lunches, you must want kids to be fat. If you don't want electric cars, you must want to destroy the planet with your filthy carbon dioxide.

When asked what you want to do about it all you really have is raise the age limit, as if raising the age limit will somehow turn a psycho into a normal person; that all of a sudden, his mad urges of murder will magically disappear and he'll just forget the whole idea.

This kid had a speech impediment that other kids in the school made fun of which caused him to flip out. Maybe make a law against making fun of kids like that would solve these kinds of problems too?

Yeah, I know that leftist tripe. If you don't want to disarm people you must want school kids to be killed.
You don’t want school kids to be killed.

You just don’t want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths from legally purchasing an AR.

Just admit it. Dude was torturing animals and slashing his face for fun and you see nothing wrong with a guy like that purchasing an AR. Right?

You just don’t want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths from legally purchasing an AR.

Just admit it. Dude was torturing animals and slashing his face for fun and you see nothing wrong with a guy like that purchasing an AR. Right?

Thank you for making my point.

Because they just look for shit to oppose and demonize.

Which is why you can't work out a "common sense" solution. They are far to willing to lie and scare people to work with.
I believe a common sense solution can be worked out. I’ve shown that there is bipartisan support for what I have suggested.

Thank you for making my point.
You can go ahead and answer now.

No one wants schools kids killed. The fact you say otherwise because you can't get away with the "it's for the children" ploy again speaks volumes of why we can't find a common ground solution.

Forum List

Back