Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Low probability is better than nothing. But that's just your opinion.

You just don't want to do anything about preventing people like Ramos from getting an AR-15.
If he isnt snagged by 18 then its wishful thinking on your part.

Arm some teachers and give some non lethals to them. Hopefully the next Ramos will be taken out quickly.

There will be another with or without your 21 age law

Explain your stupid opinion to Florida then.

Because once again, Florida allows 18-year-olds to vote and doesn't allow 18-year-olds to purchase AR-15s. You know, something sensible. They don't believe in your stupid belief that the two have to be connected, because they don't need to be.

And by the way, Florida is hardly leftist.

So what makes you think I agree with everything conservatives or Republicans do? I don't. Even in my own state, I don't like the idea of mail-in voting unless you have no possible way to vote in person. Our constitutional carry law goes into effect next week which also includes not being required to inform a police officer if you are armed. I'm against that as well. I think to carry in public you should have to go through the training and obtain a license. I also think you should have to inform an officer if you are armed.

Either you are considered an adult at the age of 18 or you're not in my opinion. That should also apply to all constitutional rights.

You mean the guy who only killed 6 people as opposed to the guy who killed 21 people? That guy?

Of course guns don't make people into psychos. The idea is to keep the guns out of the hands of the psychos so that they don't do as much damage as possible.

Why do you want psychos to be armed?

I don't, but then who gets to determine who is a psycho or not? What happened to our long standing policy of being considered innocent until proven guilty? I've met some very weird people in my life like I'm sure you have and everybody else. Do we disarm people because they are a little goofy even though otherwise harmless? Do we take away constitutional rights because "they might" do something crazy in the future?

The guntards seem to think the solution to mass shootings has something to do with doors and putting cops in schools.

Well, the cops completely failed at Parkland and Uvalde. In fact, the cop who fucked up at Parkland was fired, but then he sued and got his job back...with back pay.

So much for "the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

The guntards are also ignoring the fact that just a few days before the Uvalde, a white replacement bleever mass shooter took out a bunch of black people at a grocery store.

They also ignore the fact a white replacement bleever traveled hours to kill a bunch of Mexicans at a Wal-mart in El Paso.

We cannot harden every grocery story, Wal-Mart, mall, or other gathering places.

Duh!
Yes they want everybody and every where to be armed to the teeth it sells more guns.

So what makes you think I agree with everything conservatives or Republicans do? I don't.
I didn't say you do. I'm just showing that legislation was passed showing that your stupid idea that the two have to be intertwined when they don't in fact have to be intertwined. That's just reality. Deal with it.

I don't, but then who gets to determine who is a psycho or not? What happened to our long standing policy of being considered innocent until proven guilty?
You tell me. This guy was torturing animals and slashing his face for fun. Is that the kind of guy you want legally purchasing an AR-15?

Incorrect, there was an armed police officer, I think they call them "resource officers", at both locations when the shooter first arrived.

There was no school resource officer stationed at the school on May 24, McCraw said Friday. When the officer did arrive at the school, he inadvertently passed the shooter, who was crouched down next to a car.

They're more likely to "snag" him by 21. Simple math.

Wrong.
After 18 they are more likely living on their own and without any observation by teachers or parents, so more likely to become far more dangerous.
They can get mental health counselling under 18 through the parents or school, but they get nothing after 18.
People under 18 also are protected by their parents, and after 18 have to start protecting themselves, so then it is illegal to prevent them from firearm access. It violates the 4th amendment.

Wrong.
After 18 they are more likely living on their own and without any observation by teachers or parents, so more likely to become far more dangerous.
They can get mental health counselling under 18 through the parents or school, but they get nothing after 18.
People under 18 also are protected by their parents, and after 18 have to start protecting themselves, so then it is illegal to prevent them from firearm access. It violates the 4th amendment.
Are you ever not wrong?

Yes they want everybody and every where to be armed to the teeth it sells more guns.

It saves the most lives.
Over 1 million crimes prevented by armed civilians according to the DOJ.
We really should not have armed police or mercenary military.
All civilians should be armed instead.

Forum List

Back